Chapter 1: Beginning
278 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Mc might seem edgy but he mellows out a bit by chapter 3, That's when he fully merges with Izuku.


 

"Izuku Honey!" A woman's voice awoke me as I was sleeping peacefully. Wait... Izuku? Like that broccoli haired kid from My hero? Weird name for some stranger to call me... wait a second... Why would a stranger even be in my house? Opening my eyes I see I am in a room filled to the brim with pictures of a man smiling stupidly.

"Where am I?" I asked no one in particular as I leaned forward and fell out of the bed I had been sleeping in.

Now it started to hit me as I woke up fully, the hell was I doing in a random strangers house? And why was I so... short? And skinny... the hell?

Walking forward I stepped on a notebook, ignoring it though I quickly found where I knew to be the bathroom... How did I know this? I have no clue.

"Holy shit..." I said as I saw my shocked face looking in the mirror. Except... it wasn't me, it was a kid with green hair, freckles, and a really skinny body that didn't look like it should be able to walk.

"Izuku! I am leaving now!, Enjoy your last day of school!" My mother... wait no, this kids mom said as I heard a door slam shut. I could have figured this out on my own, but in the next second I dropped down clutching my head as an... Well head splitting headache hit me, showing me memories of myself, and also... Izuku.

I was Izuku... at least now I was... But how? Why? This didn't even make sense... Though I at least knew my life in this world. I wanted to be a hero, not just any hero, I dreamed of being the next Symbol Of Peace after my favorite hero all Might.

This feeling was so strong I couldn't shrug it off, even though Midoriya or whoever the spirit that was gone now had owned this body before me was gone, it seemed they had held on to this dream so much so it was now carved into our soul.

A hero?... I could work with that... But My hero Academia was a shitty place to be a real Hero... Nah... fuck it, I'd do my own type of hero work, if the fuckers didn't like it then tough.

Beep Beep Beep

My alarm went off, indicating it was time to go to school. I had done this same routine hundreds of thousands of times, except this time I wasn't a kid... I was an 18 year old man in a 15 year old's body. Pretty strange to think about, though it was normal with the memories that I had received from Midoriya.

I had my bag packed and my notebook in hand near instantly, I would need to break this nerdy habit. How this kid had never realized that he was being bullied amazed me, There was no way in hell I was gonna go through all that... Though there was one problem.

I still didn't have a quirk, I may have not technically been Midoriya, but at the same time I am. I can't even remember my past name, really all I could remember was the plot for My Hero Academia, at least until season 3, Who knows what they did after that.

As I made my way out the door I sighed at the memories I was seeing. First were the many times he had been beaten by Bakugo… though I called him Kachan… or we did. Damn this shit was confusing. I knew I wasn’t the true Midoriya, but I was still him. It was obvious as I had all the memories, just a few extra ones from my past life. Not that I could remember those at all though.

Walking the 2 miles it takes to get to school, I sighed at the familiar spiky haired blonde who was standing at the entrance to school with his usual friends. I suppose they are my friends too, but I’m not the dumb naive Deku… I’m different.

“Hey Deku!” Kacchan said loudly, alerting the other’s that I had arrived. I usually would have smiled and gone over, but this time I gave Kacchan a small glance as if I couldn’t care less about his presence and continued my way inside, The kid would need to learn he wasn’t all that important. Though, I’m a kid too so I can’t speak too confidently about this sort of thing.

“Ey Deku!” Kacchan yelled once again, this time his tone slightly more angry. Instead of bothering with him, I continued walking forward. I had a dream to fulfill, if not for me then for Midoriya, I felt a bit sorry for us.

I always used to think that he was trash because he didn’t even try to better himself, but now with his memories I see he had tried, only to give up at times but always come back and try and workout. He took a week of martial arts before he was kicked out because of no talent.

He had worked out on and off before getting caught by Kacchan and beaten within an inch of his life, simply because Kacchan had been grounded. I understood our pain… and since I was in control for now… I’d try my best to become the number one hero… if not for me then for Midoriya.

“It’s the last day of school class! Now tell me… who wants to be an… astronaut…” Our teacher yelled out looking down at the papers in his hand. Then, when no one answered he smirked a bit and looked up. “Who am I kidding? Who wants to be a hero?!” He yelled out the question, getting a loud roar from the class in response.

“Heh… These extras think they have a chance…” Kacchan said loud enough for everyone to hear as our teacher named the students that had applied to U.A and gotten the confirmation to take the entrance exam.

“Bakugo…” The teacher said to which everyone looked at Bakugou as if he was a god. He was truly great, if he wasn’t such an asshole then maybe I’d be more excited for him. “And Midoriya” As my name was called the entire class turned toward me before laughing out loud.

“Damn it Deku!” Bakugo yelled as he exploded his hands in front of my desk, causing me to crash against the back of the room as the bell rang, releasing us from school. The teacher quickly made his way out of the room.

All the teachers here were trash, they knew I was being bullied and picked on. They just couldn’t care less, I had noticed when I first woke up, but my thinking speed and overall intellect were through the roof. How had they let me get picked on and bullied all this time? Just because I didn’t have a quirk?

“Hey Deku, Here’s a piece of advice… maybe jump off the roof and you’ll get a quirk in your next life” Kacchan said as he burned the notebook I… well we… whatever, I had spent years writing in for the future, all toasted in a matter of seconds.

As the bullies left I sat there with the burned notebook, not knowing what the hell I should do. I wouldn’t give up on becoming a hero… But I still didn’t have a quirk. I could get One For All?... maybe.

(A/N: Normal bold will be the system and underlines is the entity that is speaking through the system.)

Congratulations! You have been granted the gamer system!

Looking up and getting out of my thoughts I looked around for the voice that had just spoken. ‘Gamer system? The hell is that about?

In the next second my question was answered as the world turned black and I was thrust into a weird dark place, No one and nothing in sight. The only thing I could see was a holographic panel in front of me.

Congratulations on Receiving the Gamer system!

The words on the panel read. I didn’t know what was going on… But on the inside I was excited. I remembered something called a system from the other memories… the ones that also had the anime My Hero Academia in it.

A system was supposed to make the user strong basically… and now… I had one? What did that even mean?

[Human]

You’re a human, Just a normal one, A jack of all trades you can say, You can master any skill given enough time.

(A/E: Yeah I changed it, People didn't seem to like the first thing lol, So now it's just... whatever)

I see… I guess I can’t complain, Though I wish I could have chosen my race… Humans always seemed boring… but mayne that's just because I am one...

Usually killing would seem morally wrong, But I couldn’t care less about it, Heroes needed to kill sometimes, It’s the way of the world.

Skill Gained

[Gamer’s Mind] (Passive):
Allows you to think things through calmly and logically.
Allows for a peaceful state of mind.
Grants immunity to psychological effects.

Skill Gained

[Gamer’s Body] (Passive):
Grants the user a body of a game character to truly live your life as the gamer

Skill Gained

[Observe] (Active):
Allows you to see information when used on a target or item.

That explains it I suppose. It makes sense I don’t care about such things and can think about it logically, all because of this Gamer’s mind… Now what is next?

Race and Name have been pre chosen, Please select a class!
[Fighter] [Archer] [Healer] [Berserker] [Mage]

Was this even a question? They all seemed to be good just by the names alone, But in my mind, Mage seemed the only true option. I now understood what was going on.

A gamer system, basically a system that turned me into a game character, had somehow been given to me.
I don’t know how, I don’t know why… But I was going to use it… I will become the number one hero…

Choosing [Mage] a new tab appeared under it.

Please choose a specialization!
[Illusionist] [Elemental] [Summoner] [Necromancer] [Enchanter]

Now this was a hard decision… All of these types of mages seemed to be good, but what would best fit me? And make me a stronger hero… I was still stuck on this dream, and if I was going to become one, then I might as well aim for the top… Thanks Kacchan, you gave me the chance to get this Gamer System… I think?

Now on to my choices… Elemental would be powerful… but at the same time It would be restricted… Illusionist didn’t seem that good in my eyes, Enchanter would be useless to me… so it all came down to Summoner or Necromancer…

Class Chosen! [Summoner]

This seemed the best choice. Not only would I have other’s fight for me, but with the system I was sure there were other hidden things that I didn’t know about yet…

Class Gained

[Summoner]- E

Summon Monsters, Spirits, and Heroes to fight for you. Gains servants skills when contract is signed

Skill Gained

[M/S Contract Creation] (Active)-C

Contract creation skill to make your summon never leave your side. Be grateful that this skill does not give out the knife unlike a certain mud spilling grail.

Skill Gained

[Bind] (Active)-D

Bind other's to bend to your will and force them to sign a contract. (Does not work for servants or people above D Rank)

Skill Gained

[Sub-Space] (Active)

A sub-space for your servants to live in when you don’t need them, Heals 100 Hp per second. Heals 100 Mp per second.

Skill Gained

[Conversion] (Passive)

Grow stronger the more servants you have, Stronger servants can be summoned the stronger you are. The stronger servants you gain, The stronger you become.

New skills will be unlocked as you level up your class.

New classes may be unlocked once your current class reaches max Rank.

Skills can be gained through proficiency and certain actions, But you can discover that on your own.
As the voice I heard before getting thrust into this dark abyss started up again I realized I wasn’t able to see it. It wasn’t even there, just speaking through the system.

Oh wow so smart!

Uhh thanks I guess…?

Not really, Moving on

Status(Lowest is F, Highest will be decided later... probably SSS or higher)

Izuku Midoriya

Rank- F

Class- Summoner- E

Race- Human

Rank- Mortal

Alignment- Chaotic Good

Hp- 100 (20 Per minute)

Mp- 500 (50 Per 30 seconds)

Sp- 100 (20 Per minute)

STR- F

END- F

DEX- F

INT- C

WIS- D

CHA- E

LCK- F

(A/N: [Mp= +100 Every INT Rank Up, +20 Regen each Rank Up], [Sp/Hp= +100 Every END Rank Up, +20 Regen each Rank Up])

And just like that it seems I’m done with customization. Well that’s what I thought as I looked at my stats. Only for the voice to once again ring out throughout the space.

As an optional choice, You can choose to take a random flaw
A bonus will be granted for each random flaw you obtain

Hmm… A random flaw? No, it doesn’t seem worth it to me. After I answer the voice, I am then shown my stats once more, Along with my skills shown at the bottom.

Before I send you away, there are a few functions in the system… That is all, Figure out how to use them yourself.
Booting up Game!

5
4
3
2
1
Good luck Gamer!

With those words darkness covers my vision and I am once again in the classroom I was in before the random change of location.

At first I thought everything had been a daydream, How could something like that happen in real life? Though I was proven wrong when I tested if I could see my status as in the other place.

This now confirmed my thoughts that this wasn’t a game… well it was… but not like that.

With this settled It was time to begin… the first level of my new life. Getting up and dusting my clothes off, I realize that I don’t feel as weak and frail anymore. I was sure, but I couldn’t feel it. It seemed that [Gamer’s Body] wasn’t for nothing.

Wanting to leave and test the system out, I ran out of the school and towards my home, Not caring about the weird stares I was getting and the whispers about what happened earlier in class.

With the system it didn’t matter anymore, I had a “Quirk” so I could become a hero… Hopefully…

11