Ch 41: Alvey Ledal.
226 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The appearance of this outrageous man stunned me, it stunned me so much I did not even notice the wolves getting closer to us. Once the man saw us he had smiled, a smile that looked like he finally found what he was looking for, he unsheathed his sword, his sword had a brilliant silver color that had a faint glow to it, on the blade their were etchings on it and the handle was of fantastic quality, the sword was a thin one edged sabre that prioritized cutting.

Seeing him draw his blade had brought me back to my senses and put me back on guard, from sensing his energy, I could tell that his strength was insanely high, it was likely even higher than the water drake, this was really bad as we were still kind of drained due to the battle previously.

Suddenly the man looks towards Ethan, the moment he does my instincts start screaming to protect ethan, I quickly form a barrier around ethan, as that man had dashed towards him with such high speed that I thought he teleported, he swings down his sword and breaks all of my barriers but narrowly misses due to the unexpected resistance, the ground where his sword had landed and in front of it was cut like it was butter, Ethan had nearly died from that singular attack. The man had looked surprised that he missed his attack, he tries to cut Ethan again but I get there to stop his attack before he can do it, suddenly he stops his attack before he can attack me in a lethal area, it looks like he really did wanna capture me alive, at that moment more wolves had arrived only five of them but all of them were evolved, handling both the wolves and the elf would be too much for us, so I try to communicate with one of the wolves with telepathy.

"Hey you, we should team up against this elf or we will all die."

"Team up with you? While you protect the killer of the son of the alpha? No way!"

"Come on fool! We will all die by that man if we don't team up."

But the wolf didn't listen, it still wanted to kill us, how could they be this loyal?

The man then tries to knock me out by hitting me with the hilt of his sword, I use body strengthening to lessen the impact, but the impact was still unbelievably strong, I nearly had my bones broken by the strength of his attack, fighting him is impossible, but how would we run or live?

I hear a voice in my head saying: "if you abandon them we'll live." I couldn't believe that thought, how could I ever abandon my sister and my friend?

The wolves finally make their move against us and the man as they had been circling us preparing to find an opening, all of them had prepared a barrage of dozens of icicles, the man notices this and creates a wind barrier around him, they fire them towards us and Nozomi makes a wind barrier like the man, the icicles miraculously miss and shatter as the fall towards the ground creating miniature craters. The wolves try something else but the man had shifted his attention from us towards the wolves, as the wolves were preparing a water cannon attack, the man had already reached them, he cut off one of the heads of the wolves easily then used an earth technique to kill 2 more with earth spikes, and killed the final two with incredibly fast water spheres.

He had killed all of the wolves nearly instantly, they couldn't even attack him back, this man was terrifying, Nozomi and Ethan were getting scared from him and before I realized it, even I was trembling, the man was getting closer to us.

My overwhelming fear was clouding my judgement in this battle, but the realization of what will happen to these two if we fail makes me overcome my fear, the desire to protect these two will not let my fear overcome me, I formulate a plan, then I communicate with ethan with telepathy.

"Ethan! Create a lot of water, now!"

As the man had gotten incredibly close to us and started using earth techniques to prepare to kill Ethan, he creates water, I use a fireball to explode it on the water creating a smokescreen on the process, the man was now not in sight anymore, I then charge up a majority of my energy to create a gigantic fire bomb, the mist was removed by the man's wind techniques, but I finally charged it up, a gigantic fireball with a diameter of 10 meters had been charged up, I only had a quarter of my energy remaining after creating this attack, the man looks surprised when he sees this attack, and then I fire it towards the man, as the fireball was getting closer to the man, he stops it with telekinesis and even pushes back on it with a mixture of wind techniques and telekinesis, I push back on it with telekinesis but it isn't enough, Nozomi and Ethan start helping me with pushing the fireball back, it starts moving back towards him but then he puts more effort into it, he didn't want to explode it on us so he had been moving it away from both of us, I realize that we won't be able to make this attack land on him.

"Nozomi! Use an earth technique to stab the fireball when I tell you to!"

"Got it Rai!"

"Ethan! Jump on my back!"

"H-Huh? Ok?"

He jumps onto my back, my energy was getting really low now, and holding back the fireball was getting really hard.

"Nozomi, jump up then use the earth technique now!"

"Come onnnnnn!"

We both jump up with Ethan on top of me, We had to stop using telekinesis but it couldn't move towards us as Nozomi had stabbed it with an earth spike, before the fireball exploded I used the rest of my energy to make a barrier and use body strengthening, Ethan and Nozomi had also made a barrier. The fireball had exploded in a magnificent manner, the explosion had propelled us up and away from here like I had planned, the explosion had a height of twenty meters and a width of 40 meters, the man had likely been swallowed up by it, but I was sure that he didn't die as I got no essence from him, we were now crashing down after flying for hundreds of meters away, I had no more energy so I had to rely on the two of them, Nozomi uses the rest of her energy to hold us and let us down safely, we had survived this encounter and by relaxing I had went to sleep from the exhaustion.

8