Ch 50: Climax
200 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had finally gotten a good hit on that man, he had stopped and clutched his wound, he won't be able to clutch his sword very well with a wound like that, he suddenly takes a bottle out from a bag on his hip, before I can stop him he drinks it, the wound on his shoulder had started to heal, I continue to try and attack him, I jump up at him then try to slash him with my claws, he blocks my claws with his sword and sparks fly around, while we were clashing I fired a lightning whip at him, it made all his muscles tense up and was harming him, he then threw me off again and fired mud at me and under me, I was hit by the mud but it did no damage, but I could guess what was the main purpose of it, is that now I was feeling pretty sluggish from it, the man then creates a ton of water above the mud and tries to drown me, I was slightly stuck and was panicking slightly, but I simply flew out of the water bubble he created, he then decides to reuse the water and fires countless water bullets from it, I dodge it while in the air and it misses, I had thought of something I could try when I attack him again, and so I charge him once more, he begins to go in to block my attack, I stay acting like I'll hit him and in the final moment I activate body strengthening and fly above him, he tries to counteract, but his body was already going in for the first block and he doesn't have enough time to block it, I cut him on his back with my claws this time, the wound wasn't very good though, and then he tries to slash me while I was behind him, I was barely scratched by it in my underside.

While I was behind him I thought that having a battle that is drawn out would be too disadvantageous for me, and so I decide to do the same trick that I saw him do, I start to make my body strengthening more powerful, strengthening my bones and muscles and making them more flexible, down to the very core, I increase the amount of energy I used in body strengthening, and what I got was a much more powerful and draining version, I'll call it Ascendant strengthening, the man had looked at me in surprise for an instant when he saw me do that, he then uses Ascendant strengthening too, and a battle more intense than the previous begins.

He goes in for a dozen air cuts and I dodge them, I hit the ground which makes it crumble and a dust storm rises out of it, then I fly above the dust and when I see that he had blasted dust storm away with a swing of his sword I attack from above, he had already predicted that and had tried to stab me as I was coming down, I create a fire ball between us and make it explode to push myself out of the way, I then cover myself in lightning and then dash back towards him with even higher speed, he tries blocking the attack with his sword but that causes it to start cracking, I don't let up my assault and attack him a countless times, each strike caused the sword to crack more and more until it had broken, the blade of the sword had flew off and had landed away from us, the man discards his sword with almost no hesitation and creates a completely metal sword, he lift up the blade and swings it down on me, I dodge it and the resulting destruction causes the ground to be split and tons of trees were cut in two, my energy was running lower and lower and I was starting to get tired, but looking at him I see that he was also getting tired, any move I had already used on him weren't likely to work again, but I had gotten another idea, I create 4 illusions and then at the same time we start running all around him to confuse him, we end up at four different sides from him then we all attack, it looked like I was going to hit him but then at the last moment he had struck me with his blade, how did he find me?!

I jump back and I just stop the bleeding of the attack, no more healing was needed for the duration of the battle, it was obvious that he had a sensing ability or something, but he didn't use it when I was in the air, I thought it had something to do with the ground and so I decide to continue the rest of the fight in the air, the Ascendant strengthening was using a lot of energy I think that I may have 10 more minutes of usage if I didn't use anything else, the man decides to go back on the offensive, he rushes at me and swings his sword at me, I block it with my claws and then he swings his leg and kicks me away, when I was flying away from the strength of the kick I retaliate by firing light beams at him, he doesn't dodge them and continues rushing towards me, the light beams had injured him in unimportant places, I fly up and reposition myself and then he jumps up towards me and tries to swing his sword at me, I dodge it with minimal movement and in an instant hit him downwards with my body, he falls and crushes the ground under him, causing whirlwinds and removing the trees around us, I shoot myself down towards him and then crush him into the ground even more, a cloud of dust had jumped up into the air and he was forced further into the ground which caused the crater to get larger, then he suddenly retaliated by shooting wind from all around his body which pushed me off and destroyed more earth until he was back on his feet.

He looked like he had suffered a lot of damage from that attack, he was covered in dirt, he tries to drink another potion but I break it with a lightning technique before he could drink it, like hell I was gonna let him recover, the man charges at me once more, he had healed his wounds by the bare minimum, but it caused him to be more sloppy, when he tries to attack me but misses and instead hits the ground I use a space-time technique to erase his arm, he protects his sword arm by using his other arm as an offering, but no blood comes out of it, I see that he was blocking the blood from exiting by telekinesis, he then puts a ton of energy into his next attack seeing that I had an opening after delivering that attack, his sword starts glowing and on it was golden fire and the speed of it was insane,it was aiming at cutting me across my body , I had an idea, I force a ton of energy into the humanization technique which instantly puts me into human form, so the attack instead of cutting me sideways, cuts off my legs, the pain was high but it wasn't as much as I expected, I then prepare my fist to strike him in his face I had focused all of the Ascendant strengthening on it and had covered it in electricity and fire, my fist had made contact with his stunned face and had dug him into the ground creating an even larger crater and creating a whirlwind so large it destroyed the trees around us, as he dug into the ground he had lost his conciousness from the attack and all I see was his dirty silver hair and his dirtier muscular body unconscious on the ground, I finally won, first off I take my legs back and then reconnect them then heal them together, as good as new, but seriously I would've died if I didn't humanize, I seriously let a big opening through, but what a monster he is, he managed to improve some of his techniques while we fought, even my thoughts which were incredibly quick had trouble formulating plans against him, I have to finish him off as he was too dangerous, as I was about to finish him off I hear a shout from someone, then before I realized it I was fired at with water bullets, seriously? My energy was at 5%! I can't fight more! When I look around I see that 4 knights were going to try and fight me, sensing their energy I could tell I was a lot stronger, but as I was so exhausted if I fought I have a big chance of dying, and so I had flown off into the sky away from them, without finishing off that man.

7