Bubble Squid’s Exploration and Adventurer’s Comes in.(Chapter 2)
1.6k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three weeks pass, and the Bubble Squid, who now looks a bit bigger, wake up from their long sleep and begin using their now 20 millimeters long 10 millimeter vast tentacles for swimming over and grabbing the dead body of the small roach(baby). And they began munching on it cutely. after consuming it, they began to notice they had some weird tiny fleshy thingies with something that closed open and closed. Surprised by this strange thing, they began to stare at their new appendages for a few minutes until two messages came up, making the same annoying noise again, which had an angry bubble response come from their mouth.

Appraisal has reached level 2
Stats have increased due to the User's increase in Age after sleeping for three weeks. You are now a Baby monster, which means you step up to the tiny tentacle above the food chain.

Name: Arms & hands
Description: congrats, you learned you got arms and hands! cute Bubble Squid can use them to hold things, make stuff, and even other things.

Bubble Squid would begin to have thoughts go through their minds on all this stuff being told to them via pictures and bubbles. They would quickly bubble out Status while getting out of the pond once more via using their newly grown size tentacles to pull themselves to the soft, not water stuff.

Name: N/A
Level:2/5
Race: Bubble Squid(Baby)
Age:3 weeks old
Threat Level: N/A
Exp:0/5
Gender: Female
Strength:1.4
Dexterity:1.2
Inteligence:1.5
Vitality:1.3
Wisdom:1.2
Charisma:1.3
Luck:1.2
HP:2.6/2.6(0.1 Hp every hour)
SP:6/6(1.3 every hour)
MP:0/0
Skills:AppraisalLv1(Rank:0)
Passives: N/A
Racial Skills:SwimmingLv1(Rank:1),TentacleControlLv1(Rank:1),Tentacle SlapLv1(Rank:0)

The Bubble Squid would clap with their hands and smack the screen away so they could try something that might help them bring in more food that would help them grow bigger. Meanwhile, the Guildhall is full of adventurers who assist people rather than fighting in another location. Fighting monsters and killing them is not the goal of this guild in this Village, It's to make sure people are protected and populations of everyone, even demons are at stable levels.

In this Village, the Guild master called 2 C+ and 2 E- rank Adventurers to their office to give them a personal mission to figure out what was the start of the dungeon that had suddenly stopped growing. After dealing with the dreaded paperwork, organizing files, and even killing an annoying fucking fly that can breathe fire. The Guild master dusted themselves off and began to speak her words to the small team of adventurers.

?????: Alright, Everyone, I called you here today to explore three dungeon floors and use the return scroll to come back here. Also, I am forcing the C+ ranks to train the newbies who are still in training as our usual trainer has gone sick after being bitten by a Sickness Pillbug.

 The C+ rank adventures began complaining, yelling, and swearing about taking care of the 'Noobs/New meat' trained by higher-ranking adventurers. The Guild leader slams their hands down, and everyone screaming and swearing in the room shuts up right away as this does not sound good.

?????: Alright, Listen up! Do the mission, or I am personally giving you fewer silver and gold coins for assignments for a whole month! Am I clear, soldiers!

They all got kicked out of the office in the literal sense by the guild master, which ended up having a few chuckles come from the cross-dressing maid, the receptionist, and a few guilds make who heard and saw all of it. The two C+ Rank adventurers would grab the clueless E- who have not gotten their classes yet and are wearing the noob starter pack gear was dragging off.

They walked out of town quickly after getting some supplies, and let's introduce them to our guildmates who might Live or die soon if they go deep enough in the dungeon. The group leader is a decently equipped Apprentice named Marvis, who is prideful but intelligent enough to know the most basic spells. Their strongest is Fireball, which drains them of almost everything they have if they use it due to them still studying Mana Control from a book.

The Second C+ one is Terra, a blind apprentice studying Healing magic who is decent at keeping people alive. however, being born blind and having below-average stats makes them a prime target for monsters, bullying, and is information. The two E- Rank people are nothing special, and one of them has a small throwing dagger that is not fit in the right. Skip to them is going to the dungeon entrance, a monumental entrance to a rocky cave.

Marvis(The Redshirt): Alright, Everyone, we are nowhere after a long dam walking. Now then, make sure you are ready, and Noobs, Make sure you have your basic bandages as the healer can't fix everything, and they are not very powerful in close combat. So your job is to protect them when they ask for it.

Terra(The Blind):*Does not say anything but questions how she got herself into this*

Noob #1 and Noob #2:Yes, Sir! we will make sure Terra does not get hurt

Marvis silently curses that one of the noobs fucking burn in hell at some point so he does not have to deal with weak, silly sausages. If you can't tell by now from Marvis's and Terra's higher quality stuff. And well, not paying attention to the two commoners who are Nobles who feast off of animals that had not gotten bad and require to be frozen in Ice Blocks Via Magic or preserved in salt to keep it from rotting. When they all entered, a voice in a language the 3 Humans(and Half-Elf Healer) could not understand had teleported them to the First floor, which had Marvis look around and scoff.

Marvis(The Redshirt): Alright, that was weird. let's make sure to be careful and not drop anything at all

They said as they began walking and their waterproof book, which has information on how to control one's Mana and all that jazz on Mana. It looked fancy and something to be a family heirloom that Marvis foolishly was trusted with by their parents. Meanwhile, the Bubble Squid did go back to their pond after failing to find any food and began to swim around with it while ignoring the non-hostile baby salmons in the water/her god dang house. They saw Super tall and strange people slowly walking around, and they quickly would swim underwater and hide as the system told her to do to keep them safe.

The Party of strange creatures kept walking, and two things dropped into the now deeper pond. A book landed on a flat rock at the bottom of the deep pond. A small(and I do mean tiny) throwing dagger fell in via Noob#1 pushing Noob#2, which began to have them be in a three stooges fight with the party leader. At the same time, the healer sits back and prepares a weak ass healing spell for the numbnuts fighting over someone shoving each other around, and a massive book falls from a pocket of some kind. 

Bubble Squid would lean something Stealth but ignored the message and went down to the odd long thing, which they began using their tentacles to cutely try moving it in every way before a single page opened up, and it would say this. "Vol:1 on how to gain mana and Mana control passive." would explain how anyone could control Mana via the skill on the first page. Sadly The Bubble squid can't read, and so with its tiny brain, it began to slowly, and I mean slowly, try to understand this language that they had never heard of before.  

You, an excellent Bubble squid, were gifted with the Commoner and Noble Language Passives Lv1! good job, and as a bonus, you get 0.5(1) intelligence as a reward for learning such a complex skill for 2 hours you never knew when passed.

It made thunderous but super happy bubbling noises as they felt more intelligent and learned how to read, which helped them read whatever this was. As time passed, the Bubble Squid began slowly reading from the book. They tried using their mouth to say the first words that came to their mind for the first time.

Bubble Squid: T-to l-learn-about-Mona-umm. Control is too

Bubble Squid had a sweet and soft voice as they slowly read the first few words, and they began feeling their intelligence stat increase gradually over time. After reading 50 comments poorly, they would close the book and say bubble out Status. But stopped and tried saying it this time cause they are a big girl.

Name: N/A
Level:2/5
Race: Bubble Squid(Baby)
Age:3 weeks old
Titles: N/A
Threat Level: N/A
Exp:0/5
Gender: Female
Strength:1.4
Dextarity:1.2
Intelegence:3.2
Vaitality:1.3
Wisdom:1.2
Charisma:1.3
Luck:1.2
HP:2.6/2.6(0.1 Hp every hour)
SP:6/6(1.3 every every hour)
MP:0/0
Skills:AppraisalLv2(Rank:0)
Passives:CommonerLv1(Rank:0), NobilityLv1(Rank:0)
Racial Skills:SwimmingLv1(Rank:1),TentacleControlLv1(Rank:1),Tentacle SlapLv1(Rank:0)

Bubble Squid felt brighter, and they would continue trying to read the book. Over time the two language skills slowly began leveling up, making it slightly easier each time for them to understand the big words and even try teaching themselves to speak. Going back to the Party, they were busy spending a more extended amount of time writing stuff down about the first dungeon floor, then fighting anything other than monsters that ran away more so the fight, so nothing much happened. 2 hours passed when they did it(same time as the Bubble squid reading)
Marvis:(The Redshirt): Alright, let's get camp up and running, as right now my magic watch is telling me that nighttime in the dungeon and outside is going to hit soon in 2 hours. Let's get supplies. Noob #1 and Noob #2, your jobs would be collecting wood from the trees for the fire. I will be collecting stones, and Terra is setting up tents.

Noob #1 giggles at the thought of the blind setting up tents, and he is smacked over the head by their partner in crime. Both quickly went to the trees in the vast Plains area and began pulling off dead chunks of food and branches. Terra had finished the tents minutes after the two noobies returned and set up the Firepit. An hour later, a good-looking C- rank small roast was cooking over the magically lit fire by Marvis.

They began eating like ordinary people, and Terra spoke up as her Mana Sight felt something.

Terra(The Blind): I felt something strange 130 feet away from us in something. It feels like something is learning and growing. 

Noob#1:Nah, it might just be one of those small roaches drinking milk from their mother.

Noob#2:Shut it, friend(One quick smack over Noob#1's head later). Let's sleep

They put out the fire, and they would fall asleep in the tent. The Half-eaten roast was left out and would be a good hearty meal. The Baby bubble squid fell asleep reading, and in the morning, it had a plan to learn Mana control and become even stronger than it was already before.

50