Sleepy Evolution and Meeting the Adventuring party(Chapter 4)
1.3k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In their sleep, the message system waited for an answer before a small cute hand plops on the third option, which made a message saying that evolution will start to appear, and a few seconds later, it disappears out of existence. Bubble Fish was hugging the book as they sleep as in their dream they are hugging a much smaller fish was in the form of a plush made out of bubbles. Bubble Fish would wake up later and, for some reason, spend time for them but nothing else, so they don't know something happened to them to cause them to age up a couple of months by accident as the system was glitching out on the aging and evolving process like one of those old ass computers when booting up to the internet.

Bubble Squid would start in their sleep and began to wake up with a blurred look in their eyes, an empty stomach, and a weird feeling something changed without them accepting it. They would swim to the nearest reflective surface. They began to notice they have much bigger tentacles that were 60 centimeters in length and 30 centimeters in thick calamari's, Longer human arms. A more cute face and much more hair reached down her neck and changed to a more tentacle design.

Bubble Squid:(Gasps)Is this ME?! I look so cute!

She swims around faster than normal, which knocked away some baby salmon. They also found out they are 2 feet tall(2.9 feet if you count the maximum height of her tentacles. Quickly they would open up their status while having pure joy beaming from her face as they really loved bubbles, and bubble magic sounds so cool.

Name: N/A
Level:1/15
Race: Bubble Squid(Toddler)
Monster Core:(Tiny)
Threat level: E+
Titles: Focused Learner
Age:9 months old
Height:2.9 feet
Exp: 0/50
Gender: Female
Strength:3.5
Dextarity:5.3
Intelegence:12
Vaitality:3.2
Wisdom:4.2
Charisma:5.2
Luck:2.8
HP:18.5/18.5(2 Hp every hour)
SP:25/25(1.3 every hour)
MP:40/40(2.4 every 30 minutes)
Skills:AppraisalLv2(Rank:0)
Passives:CommonerLv3(Rank:0), NobilityLv3(Rank:0), Mana ControlLv5(Rank:0), Mana ShapingLv3(Rank:0),ButcherLv1(Rank:0),Mana PoolLv1(Rank:0)
Racial Skills:SwimmingLv2(Rank:1),TentacleControlLv1(Rank:1),BubbleMagicLv1(Rank:0)

Mana Pool: Your body can hold more Mana than what is Normal. Every level gives 20 more Mana, and every rank gives 10% more Mana than normal. However, this skill is tough to level up than normal.

Bubble Magic: Unique Magic for the first-ever Magic Bubble Magic to come into existence. With it, you can create, shape, and do many things with bubbles. Who knows what else you can do with Bubble magic as I want you to get creative and have fun, Bubble Squid.

Mana Shaping: Shaping your Mana is another form of controlling magic. Shape your spells or Mana to suit better what it needs to do in battle. For example, turning bubbles into sharp pointy ones or make solid bubble blocks.

Bubble Squid shaking with pure childish excitement and makes out a loud squeal which made the adventuring party stop for a moment and then go back to work wondering wtf was that noise. They would get out of the water and began thinking about what they should try first, and they began to think really hard right now as it might be a good idea to not explode on happiness and create dozens of bubbles that do nothing.

Bubble Squid points her new larger finger forward, and a small bubble fired out of it and hit a rock that had little to no damage happen to it. Bubble Squid felt a tiny bit of their mana be drained, but they ignored it, and they began the process of practicing their powers while giggling like a child with no control over how their emotions to be expressed. The adventurers gave up, and they began walking back to the area where the Fire was, and they all stopped as they saw a strange and slightly shocking sight.

Marvis(The RedShirt): Uhhhh. Why the hell is a monster casting magic? And is doing it decently at that? Seriously I am not going fucking -crazy here, right. Th-this can't be fucking happening, Right?

Noob #1  and Noob#2(At the same time): Uhhhh, yes, from what is going on right now. Hey, does any of you know an Appraisal spell?

Noob#2:Oh right, I forgot I had that. Silly me, let's check out whatever the hell stats this thing has. 

Terra(The Blind): Wait, are you sure it's a good idea? Maybe we should research it and gather information?

Terra was silenced by Marvis before Noob#2 used Appraisal Lv3 on Bubble Squid, and something made Noob#2's Skill for some reason did not work, and they tried a couple more times before giving up in frustration. Bubble Squid turns around after having finishing practicing her Bubble magic which went up to Level 2, which was pretty cool for her. as they turn around, they see 4, not tentacle-like Squids. Bubble Squid's 10 tentacles stopped moving as one of them holds a Mini dagger.

Bubble Squid(confused): Um, may I ask who you not squids? I am confused about who you are.

All of the adventures gasp loudly as they heard a monster talk in commoner, and quickly Noob#1, who had almost no health takes out their Axe.

Noob#1:This thing can talk! This thing needs to DIE before it breeds!

Noob#1 would fucking throw their metal Axe at Bubble Squid, who, in shock, quickly ducks and saw the Axe inside of a flat rock with a small dent in it. Bubble Squid would quickly take the Axe with one of their tentacles and wield two weapons at Once. Terra, the blind, was hiding behind a Rock while Noob#1 would get pissed off and would run at the monster in a reckless attempt to get their weapon back and show this weak-ass monster who is boss.

Marvis(The Redshirt): No, you dumbass mother-

Before he could say anything, Noob#1 would feel their body being smacked on the ground a few times by 6 tentacles which in mass had a lot of strength in them and crushing strength. Bubble Squid, with no skill, began Stabbing with their Mini Steel Dagger and Smacking him with the Metal Axe like a child playing with their toys. Bubble Squid had not learned what emotions are other than Happy, Joy, or hungry, so they had no expression other than Joy that new weird food was gonna be made.

You have killed Noob#1 and had gained 2 levels from them and gained a level in Bubble Magic, Tentacle Control, and Butcher. 

Your Constant Use of weapons has given you the "Dual Wield Proficiency" Passive. Now you deal 1% more damage when dual-wielding weapons of any kind at each level. Every rank-up gives you 2% more damage when Dual-wielding weapons.

Bubble Squid was unsure how to feel and just used butcher on the body, which turned into tasty cut-up parts of whatever monster or thing this was(Bubble Squid gained 12 human ribs, 1 heart, 2 thighs, 2 loins(All E+ rank). They would proceed to put the chunks of meat and other items into a large wolf pet bag left by the system, and they had no ideas that the adventuring party was gagging, having mixed emotions, and questioning how this monster had a hungry look on their face.

Bubble Squid would see two what is called Humans run away and accidentally went to the second floor. Terra sighs as the party left her behind and began walking up to the monster with no fear in them as they had a brain to know that it was a child and had a lot of stuff to learn. Bubble Squid puts the bag on their back and looks at Terra(The Blind) with confusion as they had the weapons put away as well.

Terra(The Blind): Hey, look, my party is really dumb and does not always listen to me. How about I team up with you and form a party?

Bubble Squid was confused, and it took some time to process and like any kid had trust in this Stranger, and this time, it does not end up being in a Van with the word candy on it.

Bubble Squid: I Join you? I befriend the lady who no see?

Terra Nods before they shake hands, and a Party message shines over their heads before disappearing. Marvis noticed their party disbanded and they curse and yell out while Noob#2 was morning the death of their idiot and partner in this entire mess they got themselves in Just now. Bubble Squid and Terra began checking each other's stats, and first is Bubble Squid checking out Terra's.

Name: N/A
Level:6/50
Race: Human(Teen)
Adventurer Rank: C+
Titles: Apprentice Healer
Age:16 years old
Height:5.8 feet
Exp: 20/450
Gender: Female
Strength8.5
Dexterity:16.3
Intelligence:25
Vitality:6.5
Wisdom:18
Charisma:10
Luck:6.5
HP:45/45(5.4 Hp every hour)
SP:45/45(4.5 every 50 minutes)
MP:160/160(20 Every 10 minutes)
Skills:AppraisalLv5(Rank:0), HealLv3(Rank:1), SmiteLv2(Rank:0), Light ArrowLv4(Rank:0), EsunaLv1(Rank:0)
Passives:Mana ControlLv8(Rank:0), Mana SightLv:15(Rank:1),Staff MasteryLv6(Rank:0),Mana RegenerationLv4(Rank:0)
Racial Skills: Stamina RecoveryLv4(Rank:0), AdrenalineLvMax(Rank:Max)

Bubble Squid was quite shocked that the stats on this person were higher than theirs, and even the skills sound more powerful than what little she had. Terra would look at Bubble Squids and nod at the many skills they had, but they seem to be steadily growing, and it might be a good idea to train them up a bit. Bubble Squid remembered something and quickly got the book that the one human dropped and put it inside of a pocket of the wolf pelt bag.

Terra(The Blind): Well, let's see what is inside of this dungeon. If those two die, I won't really mind as I hated those two since I was with them. I might be a Noble, but my Mom and dad told me to help everyone, even the poor.

Bubble Squid and Terra began walking towards the same place the two very Big brain people ran to. Both of them teleported to the second floor of the dungeon, which was like the Plains Area but much bigger, had some more dangerous monsters and things that Noob#2 and Marvis ran past as they did not want to fight anything as they were fighting themselves with words. Terra and Bubble Squid began to walk as they began exploring the second floor of the dungeon.
(Forgot to add the updated stats for our Bubble Squid)
Name: N/A
Level:3/15
Race: Bubble Squid(Toddler)
Monster Core:(Tiny)
Threat level: E+
Titles: Focused Learner
Age:9 months old
Height:2.9 feet
Exp: 20/200
Gender: Female
Strength:4.2
Dexterity:6.5
Intelegence:14
Vitality:4.5
Wisdom:5.8
Charisma:7.5
Luck:3.6
HP:23.5/23.5(2 Hp every hour)
SP:32/32(1.3 every hour)
MP:55/55(2.4 every 30 minutes)
Skills:AppraisalLv2(Rank:0)
Passives:CommonerLv3(Rank:0), NobilityLv3(Rank:0), Mana ControlLv5(Rank:0), Mana ShapingLv3(Rank:0),ButcherLv2(Rank:0),Mana PoolLv1(Rank:0), Dual Weild ProficiencyLv1(Rank:0)
Racial Skills:SwimmingLv2(Rank:1),TentacleControlLv2(Rank:1),BubbleMagicLv3(Rank:0)

40