the Adventuring group’s demise and the Strange Dungeon master.(Short Side Chapter 1)
956 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
(Sorry everyone for another late chapter. I am gonna try to get back to writing everyone one chapter every 1 or three days. So here is a concise side chapter of what happens to adventurers who don't follow guild orders. also, this side chapter is much different from my usual writing, so tell me if you like or dislike this sort of thingy I made.)

Inside a Giant Circle-shaped room with a green grassy floor, Rocky stone walls, Magical Lighting, and a few other details make it a basic living area and combat room for a boss fight. Inside the room was a 12ft tall, Full green monster who was over 450 pounds of weight and muscle was sitting down in the middle of the room. They wore nothing but thick hardened pants made out of several monsters, and their weapon was a Massive Spiked filled Wooden Club which looked like it will hurt a lot if it hits was in the ground, which was destroyed by a said weapon. In their Left hand was holding a Strange looking weapon, never seen inside a dungeon as it's something only high-class Nobles would have.

The Dungeon master was a quiet figure who had a feminine look to them and basic features and nothing special to note about other than glasses. They were inside a massive secret room that looks like something from another world with the smooth painted walls, a 30-inch platinum Flat screen Tv(With Netflix), a Mini-fridge, and other strange things not of this world. The Person was on the computer, and they were observing the dungeon's layout, repairing any damage, and making sure adventurers get hurt or died by the monsters inside the dungeon.

Dungeon Master(Magic Neet): Ever since I found this place 2 weeks ago. I have been training, creating new things, and gathering dungeon points via means that I took almost no time to figure out. Ever since I got here, I am now growing this dungeon at a fast rate and already created 20 followers and floor 6 to 10 is a(Redacted) area, and floor 11 to 15 is a dark(Redacted) area. 

The Dungeon Master wheels their odd wheeling chair over to their computer, and they began to go to work on some things that makes the third dungeon floor more fun for an adventuring group who had ignored the heeds of the guild master and decided to charge into the dungeon with little supplies other than their weapons and rations. The third floor changed, and a Goblin camp appears several feet in the newly expanded grassy plains.

They had two Red Goblins guarding the village entrance, and they looked more armed than normal goblins. The Dungeon master then made the goblins in the small village good enough to fight and do basic tasks of hunting or farming, which was not normal for goblins to do as it's rare to see monsters do something smart.

Name: N/A
Level:6/15
Race: Red Goblin(Adult)
Class: Guards
Core Size(Tiny+)
Threat Level: E+(D- to D+ rank if in a group)
Exp:120/650
Gender: Male(Both Guards)
Strength:16.5(19.5)
Dexterity:16
Intelligence:7.5
Vitality:12
Wisdom:6.8
Charisma:2
Luck:3.6
HP:95.5/95.5(15 Hp 40 minutes)
SP:45/45(12 every hour)
MP:20/20(1.5 every 2 hours)
Skills: Power SlashLv3(Rank:0) IgniteWeaponLv2(Rank:0)
Passives: Sword WeildingLv4(Rank:0), Goblin LanguageLvMax(Rank:Max),ParryLv3(Rank:0), Shield MasteryLv3(Rank:0)
Racial Skills: Goblin RegenerationLv2(Rank:0),Heat resistanceLv4(Rank:0),Lesser StrengthLv3(Rank:0)

Red Goblin Information: These kinds of goblins are a mutation of a Goblin who has experienced lands that are hotter than normal. Their bodies and minds have mutated and adapted to this sort of client and are much stronger, smarter, and deadlier than any normal goblin. Some of them could even control fire magic in its most basic form.  however, they are still stupid but smart enough to learn things slowly. (Hidden info: Dungeon master had boosted their skills and given them a power boost to make them a bit stronger) 

The Goblins in the village were normal instances of goblins and seemed to wield basic weapons and wear padded wolf pelt clothing that had some defense to them. The Group of adventurers would keep walking, and the leader, who was a Smart E+ rank adventurer, would take out their weapon and, in a single dumb move that sighed his early death warrant. After they start running, the group's Mage would try to warn him not to run into danger.

The Leader would try slashing the Red Goblins Neck but quickly felt that the Goblin Commit King Crimson on the Adventurer Leader who in reality was winging it on well being a leader. A bunch of Flaming Stab wounds would have the user drop like a sack of flaming hammers.

Female Mage(Very Busty): Oh Shit! Book it!

The Female Mage would feel someone teleport her away to an unknown location while the other party members were fighting off the red goblins with minimum injuries. Killed the Males of the adventuring party after 1 hour of fighting, and the Female Mage was now in the village as a Slave to the Goblin Mini-Boss who was taking and hoarding treasure chests from the second, first, and the third floor of the dungeon. They liked how Shiny they were, but also they are someone who really likes the look, and the dungeon master allowed this so they can see the Mini-Boss fuck with people by moving the loot to another location.

After the dungeon master looks at the Female Mage, they get off the computer after making some magical improvements. They forced another girl at noodle point to wear maids clothing, and now the Dungeon master has their own personal magical made, which they found funny how they had all this power to do this and then some.

Dungeon Master: Alright, Now then if you do weekly cleaning work, you get food, water, and not be whatever the goblins gonna do to that Female Mage got it—also hands of me snickers.

They said with a louder tone as the reluctant Adventurer now Maid would begin their cleaning work around the massive room of the Dungeon master. The Forced Maid would begin humming and continue cleaning the room while the dungeon master sleeps in their rooms King Size bed, and they had dreams of what to plan for the new adventurer and Strange Monster on the Second Floor of the Dungeon.

23