Pack of Goblins and a second floor Mini Boss(Chapter 6)
787 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

I am not good at making an action scene or a start of one. so hope it's decent

[collapse]

A Massive, decently Made Camp was 800 feet away from where Emicha and Terra were walking towards.  60 Goblins working around the camp had a Goblin who had some blacksmith skills and another who can tame the uncommon(Chance of encountering them) Night Wolfs whenever they get captured. It was a dangerous camp to adventurers who would try attacking it, something that has that Many Goblins in it. The Big Cheese(Or, in those cases, The Mini-Boss/Sliced Cheese)is a Goblin who wears a C-(Quality) armor set made out of Bones of Night Wolfs and Fur. Of those's beasts as well, and their name was "Shade."

Shade(Hobgoblin): Finally. All of my work and ordering other Goblins around to build, grow, and the train became powerful. Ever Since I kept killing those Night Wolfs, I gained a power to use on adventurers to make them weak to kill. 

Shade lets out a hearty laugh as they sat in their Poorly made but compy throne. The Goblins in the Camp wore clothing made of either Night Wolf Pelts or Rabbit Pelts, and each one had a single Copper ShortSword or a Ranged weapon of some kind which are all in D+ terms of quality stuff. These Goblins(And Hobgoblin) are the few where the Dungeon Master Enhanced their Stats and growth a little quicker than normal, Along with giving them a push in terms of becoming more of a threat. Many Adventurers either Die, Sneak past, or got turned into Pure Dungeon Points for the Dungeon Master to use.

Meanwhile, Emicha and Terra would be getting closer to the village, and both of them saw something that Terra and Emicha saw before. 10 goblins were out to hunt and scouting the Area with equipment that looks like someone had forged and made it with some skilled hands.

Terra(The Blind): Now that's Odd. These Goblins have D- to D+ levels of equipment and items. This will report this to the guild as it seems these guys are the smart bunch of goblins.

Emicha quickly grabbed Terra with her tentacles and pulled them both to the ground as several Arrows flew past their heads. Still, a couple grazed Emicha's and Terra's Cheeks dealing little damage. Lucky for them no small cuts deep enough to cause minor bleeding. 6 Goblins had D+ CrossBow's which Goblins stole from dead adventurer's bodies and the 4 bows that the other Goblins had been at most which was a problem since it's the same for the arrows made of sharpened wood.

Emicha: We Fight More Goblins! and I don't think sneaking around will work

Terra, the blind, nods as both she and Emicha got up and got into positions to fight. 4 Goblins began running towards the most dangerous threat, which was Emicha. They were about 80 plus feet away from Emicha, and The Goblins separated them enough so no small AOE magic or magical items would hurt them all and just only hurt one of them.

Emicha would Move backward as they throw their Stone Axe at the third goblin, which caught them in the shoulder, But they pull it out with little pain, and they would continue to charge, but they seem to be slowing down. Emicha saw her plan did not work, and they would get their wooden Short Sword into one of their tentacles, and they charged forward.

Meanwhile, Terra the Blind was busy fighting two Goblins up close, and she had some basic training in using her staff as a weapon, But she was doing ok with blocking and counter-attacking the Copper Swords, which grazed and cut her skin. Emicha would have one of her tentacles grab one of the goblins and tightly constrict to try to choke them out, While two goblins in the back began trying to fire pot shots with their bows, and another began having a decent Sword battle with Emicha.

And Emicha was Losing cause their Wooden Short Sword was going down in durability, and it broke when a hearty Strike Slice a 3 inch cut on her arm and her tentacle, in which Emicha groaned in pain and began to devour and rip apart the Goblin with her new serrated teeth. The two Goblins with Bows fired about 4 arrows which 2 of which hit Emicha, who was too high from adrenaline, to care about the arrows in her tentacles which began thrashing about.

Emicha would gulp down the goblin meat and bones before they spit out the Wolf pelt Armor set as they would charge towards the other three Goblins in a newfound Hunger-filled Range. Terra was doing much better as they tried out the goblins before dashing back and quickly cast a Holy Arrow spell which sends the two Goblins to death's door as a large amount of Goblin blood was on the floor. Emicha was standing on a massive pool of Goblin Blood as she consumed 3 more goblins when they were in a frenzy which ended as the last couple of goblins began charging forward in their own Range for their fallen comrades.

Terra would pant as they see a very Injured Emicha whose movements were getting slow and sort of bleeding into a pix puddle of bubble squid blood and Goblin blood. Terra began to panic as she casts Appraisal on herself and Emicha to see how much healing they need to do right now before the rest of the scouting goblins get close to killing or heavily injuring both of them.

Name: Emicha
Hp:14.2/45.2(Slowly decreasing Hp due to bleeding)
Status: Bleeding(Major), Tired(Minor)

Name: Terra(The Blind)
Hp:18/45
Status: Bleeding(Minor)

Terra's eyes widen like saucers, and they would quickly casted two large Holy Arrows, which flew over to the Goblins in which one of them slides under it while getting a gash on their face. The other two fucking exploded into goblin meat chunks due to a critical hit that happened twice(Terra's thoughts stop processing for a second). Before, they quickly used the last bit of their Mana to heal herself and Emicha to stable levels and lessen the Status effects, while the last goblin was choked out to dead by Emicha.

Emicha managed to get her vision back together before 10 of her tentacles would grab the last goblin and constrict them to death before dropping them. Suddenly, the armor, leftover bits of goblins, blood disappear, and a medium-sized wooden chest appears, and a message appears for Emicha and Terra.

For killing a scouting group of Strong, smart, and dangerous goblins(Hacked Hidden Message: Made by the All-powerful dungeon master). Emicha and Terra Gained a few levels after gaining a total of 2000(!)Exp(3x for Emicha and 2x for Terra) All Terra's Skills have increased to 3x levels due to surviving a deadly situation(and risking to save a friend's Life) and x2 for all of Emicha's skills(Expect Mana Pool and racial skills. That gets a single level up). Now go open the treasure chest for your reward.

Emicha would lay on a nearby tree to rest, recover, and look at her stats, and Terra does the same cause both spend several minutes fighting Some tuff fucking Goblins(Or Mini Shrek if you like to go with that insult). Emicha would silently and mentally hit herself for forgetting that her bubble magic exists.

Name: Emicha
Level:8/15
Race: Magic Bubble Squid(Younglet)
CLass: Bubble Mage(Rank:0)
Monster Core:(Tiny-)
Threat level: E+
Titles: Focused Learner,Quick Accpetince(Lv1),Goddess's Intrest(Hidden)
Age:1 year old
Height:3.9 feet
Exp: 689/1310
Gender: Female
Strength:9.2
Dexterity:15.2
Intelligence:28
Vitality:8.4
Wisdom:9.7
Charisma:14.2
Luck:6.1
HP:32.5/65.4(7 Hp every hour)
SP:10/65(1.3 every hour)
MP105/105(2.4 every 10 minutes)
Skills:AppraisalLv4(Rank:0),Bubble TrapLv3(Rank:0)

Passive:CommonerLv7(Rank:0), NobilityLv7(Rank:0), Mana ControlLv12(Rank:0),ManaShapingLv12(Rank:0),ButcherLv5(Rank:0),Mana PoolLv3(Rank:0), Dual Weild ProficiencyLv5(Rank:0),StealthLv3(Rank:0),CrafterLv3(Rank:0)

Racial Skills:SwimmingLv5(Rank:1),TentacleControlLv5(Rank:1),BubbleMagicLv9(Rank:0),Serraded TeethLv2(Rank:0), Tight ConstrictLv2(Rank:0),Egg LayingLv2(Rank:0)

Emicha closes the Status Window and fell asleep and then Terra would get a quick look at her's to see what has changed.

Name: N/A
Level:8/50
Race: Human(Teen)
Adventurer Rank: C+
Titles: Apprentice Healer
Age:16 years old
Height:5.8 feet
Exp: 350/880(not accurate for number's sake)
Gender: Female
Strength8.7
Dexterity:18.5
Intelligence:30
Vitality:7.3
Wisdom:20
Charisma:11
Luck:7.5
HP:20/58(5.4 Hp every hour)
SP6/50(6.2 every 45 minutes)
MP:20/200(20 Every 10 minutes)
Skills:AppraisalLv8(Rank:0), HealLv5(Rank:1), SmiteLv5(Rank:0), Light ArrowLv7(Rank:0), EsunaLv4(Rank:0),Blinding LightLv(Rank:0)(New!)
Passives:Mana ControlLv11(Rank:0), Mana SightLv:18(Rank:1),Staff MasteryLv9(Rank:0),Mana RegenerationLv7(Rank:0)
Racial Skills: Stamina RecoveryLv6(Rank:0), AdrenalineLvMax(Rank:Max)

Terra Closes their Status Window, and they fall asleep on the ground the second they closed it cause both Emicha and Terra felt super tired after that fight that made them both bleed and tired. In the Distance, the Hobgoblin Mini-Boss read a report of an adventurer girl, and a Monster girl killed 10 Goblins for collecting and scouting. Details of the battle were not Much due to only seeing a couple of minutes of it and forgetting to write the rest of it down.

Shade(Hobgoblin): I will deal with them myself. Useless low-life goblins can't even fight correctly without dying.

Shade puts his Shadow gauntlets on, and his eyes shine a bright mixture of Black and Red before they began walking towards whoever was causing trouble. (End Chapter)

17