Emicha and Terra vs Shade(A short but sweet battle) Chapter 7
619 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is my second time trying to do a battle. please tell me in the comments about what you like, dislike, or anything else really.

Emicha and Terra would wake up after a long full recovery after a battle with a couple of goblins that almost got them both near death by some strong weapons. Emicha would be the one to get up first, and they quickly rush and fell over a couple of times while trying to open up the weird wooden chest that looks like it had something shiny in it As Emicha really likes shiny objects(but has some self-control over her love of them). Emicha began touching the chest before they used 6 tentacles for ripping off the top of it, and it meets backward at light speed. Which hits and kills a poor goblin who was minding their own business in the very far distance behind them.

Emicha: Alright! Please give me the good shiny shines, your wooden box!

She shouts with excitement before slowly calming themselves as they look inside the treasure chest and began using Appraisal on all 4 of the items.

Name: Magic Oak Staff
Weapon Rank: E+
Damage:3 to 5(Blunt/Magic Damage)
Weapon Perk: Magic Buff(Low-), Self Repair(Low-) 
Durability:85/85
Description: An Ordinary Oak Staff that got buffed in a way that transformed it into a Magic Oak Staff. Whoever made this wanted loot that is both fair and balanced.

Name: Health Potion's(3 of them)
Item Quality: E+
Description: Bottles of Health potions you pour over your small wounds to heal them and heal 5 to 8% of your total health. A treasured item among adventurer's as any healing is better than no healing(Once used, the user can't heal from health potions for 30 minutes. This can only heal small wounds and can not heal more dangerous ones).

Name:Chopper's Cleaver
Weapon Rank:D+
Weapon Perk: Cleave Attack(Low+), Sharpness(mid Low-),Durable(Low+)
Damage:30 to 45(Slashing)
Durability:140/140
Description: A Blacksmith and enchanter requested a Very Large, 4 feet long, Super Sharp blade made to Cut through Enemies and Cleave through Large Groups with ease. (Extra Note: A Meathead of a Human Name Chopper might want this back as it was stolen from them when a couple of goblins stole it and teleported him out by their Master)

Emicha would smile at the Cleaver, put it inside the holding thingy(Cleaver Sheath), put it onto their back along with the Magic Oak Staff, and put the health potions inside the Wolf pelt bags' pockets. Terra would wake up to see Emicha look at the stuff and seeing a Chest do a weird sign with their fingers before disappearing from existence. Terra walks over to Emicha while munching on some Cheap but tasty Sausage filled bread.

Terra(The Blind): So Emicha, What did you(Her eyes widen a little, looking at the massive Cleaver with someone's name on it). Well, I have to say you founded a weapon that looks pretty powerful, and hey, we got matching Staffs. 

Emicha: Yea, I really love how Shiny the Cleaver was, and the Magic Oak staff is not as shiny, which I don't Like. But I did find Liquid Shines, which heals small wounds.

Emicha wanted to talk more, but the system oddly enough began telling them to turn around as it sensed a D+ Rank Level threat which made Emicha look confused. In contrast, Terra(The Blind)Almost wants to escape as they might be C+ Rank, But they felt like this Monster was not some D+ Rank monster and more of a good C- A rank monster does not sound very good. So Emicha looks into the Distance and See's a moving figure in some full set of weird pelt and bone armor, has two black and heavy gloves, and has a calm but ticked look into their eyes.

Shade(Hobgoblin) would snap their fingers, and several Shadowy hands came out of his back and flew towards the group at high speeds. Emicha quickly acts and began sprinting backward with Terra(The Blind), who began chanting and began to fire two large Holly Arrow Spells, which Heavily Damaged the Shadow's hands, and Only one managed to hit the main target square in the head. Shade's bend-back head slowly came forward as a laugh began to be heard. Terra and Emicha stop as the Stronger one of the group Used Appraisal on The Hobgoblin, and their eyes widen a little from seeing how little damage they did and what stats Shade had.

Name: Shade
Level:15/35
Race: Shadow HobGoblin
Gender: Male 
Class: Shadowmancer 
Monster Core:(Medium Tiny+)
Threat level: C-
Titles: Shade Controler, Unique Monster
Age:8 years old
Height:6.5 feet tall
Exp: 350/5000
Gender: Male
Strength:20
Dexterity:23
Intelligence:35
Vitality:15.8
Wisdom:16.3
Charisma8
Luck:5.4
HP:195/205(20 Hp every 10 minutes)
SP:120/120(8.5 every 30 minutes)
MP400/450(25 every 10 minutes)
Skills: Shadow HandsLv8(Rank:0), Fear StareLv7(Rank:0), Final ResortLv2,(System can't show other skills due to Appraisal Resistance)
Passive: Appraisal Resistince:5(Rank:0)(Can't show more due to Apprisal resistance)
Racial Skills:(Error. Apprisal Resistance detected)

Terra(The Blind) silently says, oh shit, when they saw this information being blocked, and Shade Noticed this and laughed loudly at Terra's Attempt to find his weakness.

Shade(HobGoblin): Now, I must say that is a Cute attempt to find out my abilities and weaknesses. Now then, how about we stop this talking and let's get on with this... KILLING!

The Grassy Ground shook a little as he waves his hand forward, and a dozen Shadow balls began to quickly fly towards Terra and Emicha, who both quickly began to get ready. Emicha remembering her Bubble Magic existed, and they would focus and fired smaller but quicker Beams of Bubble magic at the Enemies attack.

At the same time, Terra would do the same but reserve her magic to keep Holy Arrows. *BOOM!* A Loud magical mix explosion happened when the attacks clashed, and without wasting time, Shade began running towards the group, and they would jump a couple of feet in the air to try Slashing down on Emicha with a blade made of pure Shade magic. Emicha, quick with her tentacles, quickly grabbed both her new Cleaver weapon(Still in its health) and her Magic Oak staff to counter.  Emicha was pushed back by Shade by several feet, causing damage to the Dirty and grass around them.

Terra(The Blind) would activate Mana Sight, and they would feel Emicha take some Mana Damage, and they would quickly get their staff out and began chanting. Emicha would get really sick of this anime-like clash, and 4 of her 10 tentacles would grab Shade's legs and fucking meet him towards a large rock that cracked from the thrown power and speed of 4 tentacles combined strength. Shade quickly got up and saw Terra's Eyes glowed as something began to look different.

Terra(The Blind): Hear my call, Light magic, Spirits and all. Secret move! Holy(New Spell Unlocked. Holy RayLv1(Rank:0)RAY!

Terra Shouted as several Rays of Holy Light flew towards Shade at high speeds, and Shade quickly calls on several Shadow hands, which blocked 2 of them but got obliterated due to Ray's pricing properties. Shade felt himself take a good bit of damage from 3 Light Rays and causing him to lose his cool slowly. Shade might be a smart Hobgoblin, but he has poor emotional control when losing the battle.

Shade(Hobgoblin): Well. It seems I have been not taking you seriously. Adventurer and Living Dinner waiting to be put on a plate. Now, how about I try something different with my Shadow magic. You know what FUCK IT! Time to go all out and kill you all!

Shade would sacrifice some of their Hp, Sp, and Mp slowly over time, which began affecting the shadow gauntlets. Emicha did not like where this is going, and they quickly use a chunk of their Mana to create multiple layers of Square-hardened bubbles around both herself and Terra(The blind). Shade slowly began to groan in pain as Pure Shadow magic began covering her entire arms, and her hands turned into Exantable heavy but powerful-looking Claws. Shade Roars swing their expandable claws in a wide arc that cuts through the bubble shields into nothing, Hits Noth Terra and Emicha hard, and both flew backward due to the wind effects of the fast but heavy swinging Shadow claws.

Emicha began to slowly get up from the floor while injuries from the last battle began to open up and then some. They noticed their friend Terra(The blind) was not doing so hot as well, and they panicked healed themselves twice with all three E+ rank potions(Woops, cause only one of them healed.), and Terra sighs as they chug a small D- grade quality potion.

Name: Terra
Status:Tired(Mild),bleeding(Minor)
HP:10/58(Slowly Healing up the cause of potion)
SP12/50
MP:50/200

Name: Emicha
Status:Tired(Mild),Bleeding(Mild)
HP:13/65.4(Slowly ticking down)
SP:20/65
MP40/105

Name: Shade(Hobgoblin)
Status: Buffed(Mild), Angry(Mild),Bleeding(Major),Tired(Mild)
HP:100/205(Draining due to Last Resort & Bleeding)
SP:40/120(SDraining due to Last Resort)
MP200/450(Draining due to Last Resort &)

Emicha and Terra's eyes were getting tired, and bleeding made it worse for both of them to focus on the battle. Shade Meanwhile began to run towards them like some angry animal mixed with a Mage on crack cocaine. Terra would heal both of them to decent enough health, shoved her only two mana potions down both of their throats, and they got ready. Emicha quickly climbs to the ceiling to hide while Terra began taunting Shade, who ran towards her like an angry bull. They had no plan in mind, But they are gonna do anything to survive, so they are just winging it.

Terra(The Blind): Come and get me! I know your too weak to kill someone like me!

She smacks her bum, which really got Shade rilled up and charged at her quickly while Terra began sprinting, blocking, and almost dodging attacks that were slowing down and weakening due to Last Resort's effects going down. Terra was using what little speed they had to dodge at different angles(Which still got her hit in some places) and using her Staff to block some damage. Meanwhile, Emicha takes out Chopper's cleaver into her tentacles which had chunks of them missing. They would fly down with the momentum and speed increasing, along with Bubble Magic began to surround the Cleaver, making it stronger in terms of range and some power.

Emicha: This is For hurting my friend, wasting our time, and almost killing us Both!

Emicha with builder up anger from this fight, and Shade tried to stop it, but they got hit by 2 holy Rays to the back of their head. Emicha made an Epic Downward slash as Shade was Cleaved into two massive body chunks of meat and broken armor on the ground. Before passing out, Emicha said "Butcher" and 4 Black Hobgoblin hams, Black 4 Cutlets, and  Black 12 Hobgoblin Ribs. Terra smiles and throws up at the sight of the Monster they finally killed after a good 13 minutes 50-second fight. She could not speak, and Terra picks up Emicha for a few seconds before dropping them both into a bush to fall asleep cause they are gonna need it to deal with the Goblins, who might notice their master fucking died.

17