Leaning new things, training, and Conflict.(Chapter 9)
553 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emicha would wake up not too long later on the ground with a super full stomach, and the throne of bones is now gone, and their teeth looked like they can bite through stronger bones and meat with more ease(It leveled up a few times due to the large throne being made of nothing but bones and the marrow in the bones). One of the Female goblins who was wearing wolf pelt clothing pulled Emicha up before they would toss Emicha a book on basic things(Specifically Farming, hunting, and building structures).  Emicha being someone who really loves reading and learning and was ecstatic when they got the book. They would open it up right away and began to read each page with a slow but good deal of someone serious about doing something.

Female Goblin: That Child should have a better understanding of how to help us with that book. But Child is doing great if they're doing that weird grinning face.

Emicha finished the book quickly after a couple of minutes, and she saw a couple of messages pop up and annoy her more cause of the ringing noise they heavily dislike at this point.

MathmaticsLv1(Rank:0), BotonistLv1(Rank:0), Goblin language x2 due to carefully reading a book in goblin language without fucking up too much, Focused Learner's hidden perk has been revealed and has evolved to Deep ReadingLv1.

Deep Reading(Lv1): Focused Learner had evolved into a stronger version called Deep ReadingLv1 title. Deep reading is a slightly stronger version of Focused learned, but with a few perks make it very good to learn things from books. First, process information and learn languages 15% faster, time slows down around you by 5% when reading books, and last, you gained an increased chance to gain intelligence when you fully read a book you have not read before.

Emicha smiles at this new information and would try exploring the tiny goblin village while checking her stats and seeing what they should train later t make it stronger.

Spoiler

Emicha is most likely gonna train her bubble magic since she still really likes bubbles. Even after accepting her monster self and growing a tiny bit.

[collapse]

. Emicha wondered around, and they founded the training grounds where some goblins were busy hitting well-made Dummies made of hardened wood, Night Wolf bones, and Night Wolf pelt. 

Emicha: Alright! Now then, first, let's read this Book on Mana control, and let's grow this monster core of mine.

Emicha Opened the stolen Noble's book on Mana control and began reading through it. Her title Deep Reading(Lv1) activated as they read much faster and processed faster information. Goblins around the village kept walking around, and a small few saw their new leader reading a book in deep thought, which was new to them as they never saw Shade read books on how to do mana control. And just forced to learn it once eating a couple of mages for dinner, which was a terrifying sight of seeing as they remembered the massive feast of human parts was used.

Page 15, chapter 2(How to increase your inner core's size, Stage 3 of Mana control, and Meditation.): Hello everyone, welcome back to this chapter to teach you my students how to increase your Core Size in two ways and gain the Mana Sharpening passive. First, Mana Sharpening is a passive that allows the user to Sharpen their elemental magic and Mana to continue making their attacks more powerful. Second, each level of this fine skill makes it easier to do, and every rank-up will get you closer to meditation(Warning meditation is only for those who have knowledge of any and expanded minds).

Now then, to increase your Mana Core Size, you need to get a Core of a monster which should drop when you kill them without causing damage to Said Core. (Instructions on how to do this process are under this wall of words.) the Core level is important as you need several low-level or a few high-level Cores to fully allow you to absorb them into your body when doing it into a meditative stance.

1. find a couple of dozen monster cores of a lower level(Safe option) or B. find a Single Boss monster core that is stronger than the original Core the user has(Not safe option).

2.Now, then, you have to make sure all of them are in your mouth. You have eaten it to absorb it while doing the meditation you did while gaining that Mana Manipulation skill(No side effects while doing it in the safe method). With a bigger Boss Core, you must have it on your lap as sometimes they are much bigger to even fit in your mouth. Now go into deep meditation while ignoring everything. You will feel a lot of pain as the boss Core gets absorbed into your body(Warning death might happen, or near-death experience might happen due to absorbing a higher power. this is a little less likely to happen if you have good Mana control)

3. last step is to do some breathing techniques while resting to make sure you have all your Stamina and Health back. Now, after all of that, your Core should have grown a small bit and become more able to hold more mana without the need of the Mana pool skill or being good with Magic.

Emichas nodded at this information being told to her and began turning pages until they found the page to get the next Stage of Mana control called Mana Sharpening.

Stolen Noble's Book: Guide on gaining the Mana Sharpening skill. First things: First, have Level 15 in Mana Manipulation and Mana Shaping, along with knowing 3 or 5 spells of any level. After this, please do the same meditation technique, but do it for a couple of hours while breathing techniques and trying to control your Mana through your body while the process is happening. Now the last part is to try shaping your Elemental mana into a shape and then sharpen it by increasing the density and sharpen the look of the element into a faster attack(Warning Mana cost increase due to making a spell more powerful if doing Mana sharpening and Mana Shaping.)

Emicha closes the book and puts it back, and, with pure glee, began to practice her bubble magic. (Cause knowing what helps her make them powerful is good to make better bubbles.) before they started, they got the Magic Oak staff out of the Dimensional Bag and checked the Magic Buff(Low-) and Self Repair(Low-) and see how they benefit her.

Magic Buff(Low-): is an Enchantment that increases magic damage by 2.5%, and each time this increases in quality. Thus, the effect of the Enchant will increase by 0.5.

Self Repair(Low-): Every 10 points of Mana will repair 0.2 of weapons Durability. This Enchantment is hard to gain but is an excellent welcome to people and magic users alike. With this, you can spend Mana to well obviously repair your weapon without the need for the Repair spell or blacksmith.

Emicha would cover her mouth before making a loud and happy noise as they read through the cook perks. They quickly stopped getting distracted, and they began their Mana Manipulation, Bubble Magic, and Mana Shaping training. The Goblins at the training ground and a few around the village began to watch their new leader train with Untold Focus, cuteness, and creativity when using their passives and limited magic to their full intent. Emicha would create bubbles around her and shape them into small but slightly heavy blocks of bubble magic, which flew and hit the well-made steel dummy with decent accuracy.  Goblins thought she was training hard, but in reality, she was silently giggling as she created new bubbles for the heck of it cause, in reality, she just wanted to have fun while training(Mostly have fun)

Name: Emicha
Level:14/15
Race: Magic Bubble Squid(Younglet)
CLass: Bubble Mage(Rank:0)
Monster Core:(Tiny-)
Threat level: E+
Titles: Deep ReadingLv1,Quick Accpetince(Lv1),Goddess's Intrest(Hidden),New Ruler
Age:1 year old
Height:3.9 feet
Exp: 384/4685
Gender: Female
Strength:14.6
Dexterity:22.8
Intelligence:36
Vitality:13.8
Wisdom:14.5
Charisma:18.6
Luck:8.4
HP:102/102(9.6 Hp every hour)
SP:85/85(4.5 every hour)
MP135/160(5.2 every 10 minutes)
Skills:AppraisalLv4(Rank:0),Bubble TrapLv3(Rank:0)

Passive:CommonerLv7(Rank:0), NobilityLv7(Rank:0), Mana ControlLv13(Rank:0),ManaShapingLv12(Rank:0),ButcherLv5(Rank:0),Mana PoolLv3(Rank:0), Dual Weild ProficiencyLv5(Rank:0),StealthLv3(Rank:0),CrafterLv3(Rank:0), Goblin Language Lv4(Rank:0), MathmaticsLv1(Rank:0), BotonistLv1(Rank:0)

Emicha: Hmmm. It seems that Mana control leveled up but not Mana Shaping. I think Leveling up those passive skills might help me become more powerful and smarter. Now how do I-

Emicha tried to talk, but 3 goblins in poorly made clothing and using Crude Swords(all E+) began walking over to Emicha, who turned around with innocent but scary-looking cause of the dozens and dozens of razor-sharp teeth that could be seen through that cute smile. Then, the Goblin with a weird haircut began to start speaking in an insulting voice.

Weird Hair Goblin: Wellll. It seems our new leader is training how cute. You don't look so tuff at all. In fact, you're cuter than Strong, and I bet you can't prove it.

Emicha took out a hobgoblin rib and began munching on the meat and bone.

Emicha: Oh hell, friend. I was too busy training and did not see you or your friends there.

The Weird hair looking Goblin would try smacking the Very massive Hobgoblin Rib out of their small hands. But they felt several tentacles smack him all at once in the nose and send him flying to a wall knocking him out. Emicha tried growing but looked cute when doing it, so it was threatening and scared the other two goblins to run away, but also make them question how is their new leader this cute and strong.

Emicha: Don't touch my food. well back to training

The Goblins who saw this left back to their homes to think of wtf happened, and some gained respect for their leader, some thought Cute, while others were watching Emicha, who was in deep thought while they train their abilities for who knows how long. They wanted to get stronger, smarter, and more powerful to eat tasty foods and protect themselves from anyone who dares to damage their cute Face. 

Meanwhile, with Weird Haired Goblin

Weird Hair Goblin would wake up and dusts themselves off while their lackeys began checking on him to see if he was alive or even hurt. Both of them got bonked on the head.

Gavilan(Mohawk Goblin): That Girl smacked me like a dam fiddle?! who does she think that they could smack away Gavilan, who has the Hoodlum Class?! She gained all the attention, slowly gain trust without realizing it, and somehow she became the leader when I was supposed to!

They shouted before being shushed by the village's butcher, who went back to cutting up and string meat in stolen salt from adventurers. The two goons silently followed their Leader to their underground Hideout, which was well made and well-hidden as it was under a poorly made house. Gavilan began to seem and plan something to knock that thing down and humiliate them in any way possible. The first part of the plan was to capture a Slime.

Chapter ends here. and sorry for the late chapter. I got a job, so I had no time to work on this.

15