Monster’s in the wild: Slime Race(Side chapter 1)
172 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So I will experiment by making a chapter about something I liked to do as I noticed views for chapters for something I am not very good at doing. So today's chapter is just going to be something fun, and I am not going to try taking any of this seriously. I want you guys to tell me what you think of a story that is not serious and is more fun. this one will be short side chapters that are not serious in any way and will be more fun on my part.

An Elf male would be gearing up into some work clothes as today they will study and write down information about the tasty jellies known as slimes. They got their Large blank book, an ink-filled pen, and whatever art supplies they could shove into a large traveling bag that is larger than their own body.

????: Honey, I am going out on another job. I can finally study the behavior of Slimes!

????: Shut it, Jacob. Our neighbors have been complaining about you yelling too loudly, and I will not bail you out again.

He shuts up faster than a child with a cookie shoved in their mouth. After that, they would quietly walk out of the outdoor begin to sprint towards the distance, and right past the sighing gate guards who saw the same person who keeps doing a job no one else wants to. After a lot more running, they began to rest as their first destination was the grasslands full of lush grass, animals, and even the first slimy boi they were studying, which are the primary Blue slimes at the bottom food chain. After Jacob sets up a small camp, they take out their book with a pen and then hide inside a bush to not startle the sentient jello blobs or get their faces sucked by one.

In the distance, a giant blue slime was moving around, leaving a trail of sticky mucus on any plants that could be food or applicable territory that would give them an advantage of sorts. Jacob began writing the slimes actions down in a helpful narrator tone. As time slowly moved, they wrote down more scenes with the 30 cm big Blue jello. It came towards a bundle of lighter blue slimes, and it began to tackle them and make wiggling movements to show they were the boss and then began moving slowly away to find a much smaller blue slime.

 Jacob: This is fascinating. There is so much I am learning about how slimes act, even tho they are just wild monsters. They seem to have a top dog or blob of some sort. 

Jacob said back in his tent as they were writing an hour's worth of information on blue slimes, and they would exit their tent and see a couple of adventurers fighting some blue lice. They were not adventurers but hired bandits as the Neighbors were a petty fuck and decided to "Paint the grass gooey and sticky," so they are to turn the blobs into goo which should have angered the researcher of monsters. But instead, the researcher is fucking salivating as they write down how the Slimes acted when facing someone stronger and the results were just what they needed to finish up an entire page on the future monster manual.

Jacob: Thank you, kind people, for giving me enough information I needed on blue slimes! I will repay you later once my book starts to sell.

He said with a smile and then quickly packed their things and left the in shock bandits who silently left with their pride shot down from the sky. when Jacob returned home, they began to fix up the pages of spelling mistakes, errors or other things on various parchments of papyrus paper. meanwhile, his wife was busy making some vegan lunch and would call their husband down, who would finish the newly done page before coming downstairs. ( Chapter end)

3