Status Update(Terra)
193 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Name: Terra
Level:14/50
Contracted Spirits:5/5
Race: Human(Teen)
Adventurer Rank: C+
Class: Light Spirit Mage Lv1
Class Exp: 0/2000
Titles: Hobgoblin Slayer(Lv1)
Age:16 years old
Height:5.8 feet
Exp: 120/3450
Gender: Female
Strength12.4
Dexterity:22.6
Intelligence:65
Vitality:12
Wisdom:45
Charisma:20
Luck:16
HP:148/148(5.4 Hp every hour)
SP120/120(16.5 every 45 minutes)
MP:565/565(50 Every 30 minutes)
Skills:AppraisalLv10(Lesser), HealLv12(Lesser), SmiteLv12(Lesser), Light ArrowLv1(Lesser-), EsunaLv10(Lesser),Blinding LightLv7(Lesser), Light RayLv1(Lesser-), Light LanceLv1(Lesser), Make ContractLv1(Lesser)
Passives:Mana ControlLv13(Lesser), Mana SightLv:1(Lesser+),Staff MasteryLv8(Lesser-),Mana RegenerationLv4(Lesser-)
Racial Skills: Stamina RecoveryLv6(Lesser), AdrenalineLvMax(N/A)

Spoiler

Active skills

Name: Light LanceLv1(Lesser)
description: this deals 100 damage plus deals an Extra 200% damage towards undead and 100% more damage to Demonic and Evil creatures and or people. this ability is for Spirit Light Mages for gaining this class and is one of the essential abilities to slay undead and kill evil. (Requires: 3 Lesser Light Spirits to use said spell)
Cooldown: 3 minutes. (to use again)

Name: Make ContractLv1(Lesser)
description: A unique magic for this class that allows the user to make a magical contract with Light Spirits, who are curious by the user's upbeat personality and usage of light magic. It costs 20 Mana to make a contract with a Spirit or sprits of Lesser or Lower quality, and the user also can make a single rule for the said contract. So they can gain more benefits or make a rule, so spirits don't try scamming the user and give nothing in return. Each level of this can add an extra Light Spirit to said contract, and every rank increase can allow the user to recruit more vital spirits.

Name: AppraisalLv10(Lesser)
Description: Grants the ability to see the enemies or friend's stats with your own mana-filled eyes.  with some mana used, you can use it to find information of how to defeat your opponent. or look into what they have. However, depending on who you fight. Less or almost no data can be shown when using this spell.

Name:HealLv12(Lesser)
description: Heals small wounds or 10 cm gashes or tiny scars. This range of 45 feet can deal great damage to the undead and heal 5 to 8% of the ally's health.

SmiteLv12(Lesser)
Description: Enhance your weapon with Holy energy and deal 200% more damage for the first 3 weapon attacks or a 1 powerful spell. Deals double damage towards the undead or triple towards demons or half damage to good people.

Light ArrowLv1(Lesser-)
Description: Create Arrows of lite that deals 150% weapon damage (For each Light arrow) towards enemies of evil or double towards the undead. However, using a bow or spell Light bow has dealt 25% more weapon damage.

EsunaLv10(Lesser)
Description: get rid of Poison(Small+), Paralyzation(Small-), and Petrification(Tiny+) with this spell. This magic spell is uncommon, and many people would find no use in it as it's not easy to level it up. However, the people who think outside of the box know what power this spell has. (Every 3 levels can add an extra effect to get rid of or power up the impact of a specific impact of the attack)

Blinding LightLv7(Lesser)
Description: with a range of 25 feet and inside of a 5 cubic meter cube in front of you, You can create the bootleg solar flare of your dreams. Blinds enemies for a moment or dazes Lesser undead for 5 whole minutes.

Name: Light RayLv1(Lesser-)
Description: Create a 15 feet wide ray of light from your Staff with a range of 30 feet. deals 120% weapon damage to your foes and deals double damage to lesser undead or half to good creatures or natural creatures. (Can target multiple enemies, but the damage gets split each time)

Passive Skills

Mana ControlLv13(Lesser)
Description: The basics of magic allow the user to control Mana inside and from the outside of their body. Each level of these skills gives more mana control to their body and can use extra Mana to power up their abilities or pull down their skills.

Mana SightLv:1(Lesser+)
Description: This is a rare Skill for those blind who uses this to see things differently, both magic-wise and eye-wise. This skill allows the user to see colorless shapes of Mana in different forms that The user can manipulate to look like humanoid blobs. Each rank helps the image of what they see, and higher levels can add dull colors.

Staff MasteryLv8(Lesser-)
Description: Staff Mastery makes the user's staff deal 20% more damage with Staff or staff-like weapons. Essential as heck skill, what else are you looking for.

Mana RegenerationLv4(Lesser-)
Description: your mana regeneration rate is the very uncommon talent of magic users who need an increase in regaining and decreasing how long it takes. This passive is very good and is yearned for many magic users or people who can't afford potions.

Racial Skills

Stamina RecoveryLv6(Lesser)
Description: increase your weak and small stamina regeneration with each level. However, being borne with a soft body, this effect is halved and requires calories to go at normal levels.

AdrenalineLvMax(N/A)
Description: Pump your body with energy, and for 10 minutes, you can not feel any pain as the rush of battle hits you like a stationary freight train. However, you get hit by 2 more. You realize that the pain is coming to switch you all at once the brutal and powerful sense of despair.

[collapse]
3