battle of the Mountain Mines(Chapter 16 part 1)
129 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed, and Emicha has gotten much better at using upper and lower body parts for combat. Puddin learned how to mimic the body of a goblin perfectly, and all goblins who could fight became more robust, and Galbo trained 4 normal goblins to 4 new Fire goblins. Those 4 new fire goblins were now on the Fire squad, which honestly are the only ones (Plus Emicha and Puddin)to use magic and be decent enough to do it. Also, the population was now 200 goblins at that time. 75 of them could fight, while the others did labor work and hunting. However, the Goblin captain found an issue. A few intelligent goblins were talking inside a log home to discuss it so as not to cause trouble if a snitch lies about what they were discussing.

Galbo ham: So, the obvious, we require better armor and better training for our men. 

Galpin: I agree with you, Sir Galbo, but how do we train them when we only got you to prepare the goblins and despite your best. I say you need some professionals as they kept getting very injured. Maybe we should ask some of the Orcs for help?

Chef Goblin: Yea, I agree, plus our leader Emicha does not know when to hold back and causes damage, and it takes us days to fix anything serious. I can have them eat protein-filled food if they are in bed being healed now, can I? Plus, I think the orcs can help hunt for better quality meat, which would help out a lot.

Galbo Ham: OI shut up. I am a good trainer, and we don't need anyone else but me and not those fat green giants our leader befriended! Seriously why would they or I trust something our leader does not know much about or has only seen twice in their entire lives. Seriously am I the only one who finds their leader not trustworthy?

Galpin: Alright, Calm down. Galbo, me, and the other goblins mostly agree that Emicha made a rushed choice and honestly did not trust the Orcs. Now let's continue this talk before our leader assumes we are talking shit about them(*A bunch of mumbling and talking came from the three as they talked*).

Galbo Ham yells as they snap at the 2 other educated goblins in the room, and the third one, who was mute, silently leaves as they do not want any of what is going on. Emicha heard this as they wanted to learn more from Galbo but just walked away from the door. They onto a Running position, and suddenly a [blast of bubbles!] came from their tentacles as they zoomed off at high speeds towards the Orc Village. They were going to get help from the Orc whenever Galbo liked it or not(And they ignored a concern about what Galbo asked), but this action caused a chain reaction of events for the goblins in their village.  

The Goblins who were injured from Emicha's rough training slightly disliked them a little more Since they were not happy that their leader was going to do something without asking for their opinion first. The other people had mixed views on their leader's sudden choice to leave the village, but they continued to work on getting food and survival. After another [bubble wave dash!], they arrived inside the town and wandered around to find training grounds. From what little info they knew, there must be someone who can train people well if there is a training ground. Dozens of Orcs were in the middle of weapon and body training at the training grounds, despite fat and diabetes. The Massive Unit of Orc training them would not have them slack off and get fat, but they would be overweight as a Sumo wrestler and hit like a stationary freight train.

High Orc(Master Trainer): Come on, Maggots, swing those blades! Will you slash and thrust those weapons around! Are you going to use them as I showed you for the fourth time already!

Orc's(Yelling back in respect): yes, Sir! 

Emicha would approach the High Orc(master trainer), Who turned around and looked at the weird half food half-human thing in front of them with confusion.

High Orc(Master Trainer): Who or why is this person inside our training grounds without my or the leader's permission! Which one of you maggots or fat orcs let this one inside our training grounds and interrupt our weapon training!

Emicha: Well, super loud, mister, I want to ask you for some help as I want you to train my people, As I plan to take ownership of something tremendous and rocky.

The High Orc(master trainer) looked dumbfounded at why would this maggot wanted to own a giant mountain but decided not to question it and tried to talk further. A voice of their leader was now trying to speak inside the High Orc's head, and they quickly realized it was the Orc Shaman/Leader.

Orc Shaman(Leader): Quiet now and shut up yelling at our guest. Now I have a plan to take over their village and become more powerful. However, if that fails, I got a goal in the making. Now all you got to do is agree to do anything that involves training, and I(*The Weeabo dungeon master hits the skip button as they got bored of this part of the show*)

Dungeon Master(Weeabo): This show is boring with all of this talking and not enough training. Mellow, make me a bath, I am getting bored of this, and I will come back once the good stuff happens.

Mellow Sighs once again as they begin preparing a Bubble bath for the somehow fit tub of mistake that is their master. After some talking, The High Orc(master trainer). After a few minutes of watching them swing swords wrong, falling to the floor from poor footwork, they had enough and began to go full drill Sargent mode.

High Orc(Master Trainer): Alright, I got enough of your maggot's poor combat! Galbo, whatever has taught you poorly ever since you were born, and I will teach you how to use a weapon properly! Now pick up your dam wooden swords, spears, and spears, and I will show you a good training session, maggots!

Galbo ham began to have a jaw-dropping moment as they saw the 75 goblins start to use weapons in such a way that blew their mind, footwork that made them smile, and The High Orc's yelling inspired them and began having them silently fanboy. Quickly they joined in the harsh training regimen, and Emicha(?) took the bubble-filled wheel. As they wanted to give Emicha a chance to rest, they honestly wanted to become stronger. Meanwhile, Orc Shaman was on top of a mountain, and they called the elementals of rock and Fire in a ritual to make things more interesting(to be continued).

Announcement
Supprise this is going to be a three-partner, and this chapter is realized early for what's to come for Orcs and Goblins. Also, the second chapter will have our favorite character Terra in it, along with Vulcan and Mimi. Now have a good day, and hope you have a nice one,
2