Prologue. Fafner.
93 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue. Fafner.

"Who the hell is there???" I growled

"No body"

"What, that's the stupidest thing you can ever have said" I responded to my intruder.

"You are stupidest"

"That doesn't even make sense" I said while I crawled looking for this intruder, I passed to my treasure room, my beautiful, fabulous and shiny treasure room, where I keep all of my collection of gold coins, gold swords, emeralds and diamonds from hundred of years ago.

"You scaly damn lizard I will make you swallow your heart" 

"I'm no Lizard you damn hairy monkey" I replied

"I'm mo damn hairy monkey"

"Then show yourself"

"Here I am"

I felt a needle try to pierce my skull from above but it didn't even hurt, then a knight fall from my neck to the ground, the damn intruder was grabbed to one of the stalagmites of my cave and planned to lure me then kill me with one fatal wound.

"It's too early for this, can you come back later without the armor, its get stuck on my teeth"

"You damn dragon!!"

"You damn baboon!!!"

I had enough, I lift my head and took a deep breath

"YOU WILL FEEL THE POWER OF I, FAFNER" I let an all mighty firebreath burning all to ash on his path, the intruder was no exception, I swept all the ash with my tail and return to my chamber where I usually sleep.

I was getting back to sleep while I think about my beautiful golden lust, thus I Fafner I'm the greediest dragon who ever lived, I collected all of my treasure from bishops, king and such....why Im so greedy?? every time I see the sweet gold I can't control myself, I feel some carnal wish that makes me uncontrollable mad, I have killed entire civilizations for this mad wish of mine but I don't feel bad about it, I have collected such massive quantity of gold that hordes of bastards try to snatch of me, but every single one of them  have succumbed to my power.

I was falling into the darkness of sleep when I heard a female voice coming from my treasure room.

I got up with the desire to kill whoever was in the same room as my precious gold, I went there as fast as my cave let me go, you see when I got here the cave was enough for me to fly freely but I grew as my greed and now I have to crawl wherever I go in this hellish cave nevertheless I can't leave the cave or my precious treasure would be robbed from my claws.

When I reached my treasure room multiples knights with shiny armor and spears were getting their disgusting hands on my golden love.

"You were right Helena, using your magic to get through the golden dragon without being detected was a wonderful idea" Said a heavy armored knight who looks like the leader of this crusade and the first one who will die by my claws.

"Just remember your part of the deal, you get gold I get the dragon" Claimed a young lady with pink hair, wearing a blue robe and a pointy hat, a wizard.

"Yeah.....about that...your usefullnes to the king is now useless"

"You....you dont mean to.....Ahhhhh!!!!" Shouted the young woman while the captain lift his sword to slash her but I had enough of every one, I will kill whoever tries to take my gold.

I slashed my tail in a horizontal manner smashing all the knights who were grabbing my gold to a wall where blood erupted, the captain shouted something I couldn't understand when my claws slice him in three pieces of meat and metal.

I could feel spears trying to pierce my thick golden scales but it was futile for them, no human weapon can surpass the dragon skin, yet some soldiers leaved the cave with bags full of my treasure, I will not let them breathe for another day but I have to clean all the rest of the knights who betrayed the common sense and dare to attacked me, biting them, slashing them and burning them in no time at all the remaining knights were just dead pieces of meat or ashes, just the young wizard was left.

"IF YOU WANT TO LIVE YOU SHALL DIE!!!!"

"That doesnt make sense" The young wizard

"Shut up" I said while lift my front leg to crush the poor woman to just a blood stain in the ground

"Da nunc et usque sit servus meus: Fafner et aurea draconis, praecipio tibi in nomine antiquis et magnis ones" exclaimed the young woman as my claw was going down to crush her and lights started to flow as my awareness slowly got blurred.

"That wasnt even in the correct tense...." I growled while my massive body fall to the ground and my perception of reality disappears.

0