Chapter 0: Recollection
99 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexander Ultima, never should have lived. Yet he did, he did live, and was thrust into a world he did not know or understand.

Reincarnated, was what he concluded, reincarnated as the secret project of one Doctor Arron, who worked for the evil faction of a small planet called Larian. The Ark Organization was the superpower of this planet, opposed by most other factions. 

His worries did not stop there though, as he took up the role of a silent and stoic, emotionally detached soldier. He was aware of what would befall the world. The advent of the players, or as they came to be known, Lightforms.

Immortal beings invaded Larian, and some caused trouble, some joined factions. Many joined The Ark Organization as it was the only real evil faction on Larian. 

Three of these Ark supporters came to form a bond with Ultima, who to the players was known as a hidden and downright powerful NPC. Amber Gem, Death Seeker, and Lapis Lazuli. Each had their own things and reasons for playing. 

Amber played for enjoyment, Lapis played to stream, Seeker played for secrets and stories. 

However, it was not long after those three, along with Ultima and his brother in arms, as well as superior officer Gareth, joined as a faction called the Amissa Lumina. That things began to turn sour.

Ultima's power grew, and it began to affect people in real life who he fought. Ultimately reaching a head as he hospitalized players and gave others nightmares.

The CEO of his world, Reality Dive, Steve Harrison began to push. He pushed and pushed, and eventually, through inciting player against player, forcing Ultima to fight until he was bed ridden. He pulled the final card, and deleted Ultima, deleted Alexander...from the game world.

The story, does not end there, the story now will continue on. Forgotten by fellow NPCs, and now having to figure out how to deal with being a ghost, Alexander will continue to fight regardless.

Announcement
Next time, Arc 1: The Existant Error (Working Title) begins

3