Cutivation Realms
510 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note: Every realm fundamentally consists of 10 stages/levels.

-Qi Gathering Realm

It is the very first realm indicating that the person has the ability of the cultivator.

In this realm, the mortal will have 10 times stronger than a regular human being and his life span is increased by ten years.

-Elementary Realm

 This realm can be achieved after intense training and gain control over their own qi passing through the ten stages of Qi Gathering Realm.

In this realm, the mortal will have 50 times stronger than a regular human being. The cultivator will be able to absorb qi from his surroundings.

His life span is increased by twenty years again.

-Spirit Realm 

 This realm is unique compare to prior ones. The cultivator now will be able to absorb the spiritual qi.

In this realm, the mortal will have 60 times stronger than a regular human being. This realm can be only bypassed exceeding their limit and purely based on their own talent and wisdom of cultivation.

His/her life span is increased by thirty years again.

-Earth Realm

In this realm, the cultivator will be able to absorb the earth's essence.

The mortal will have 90 times stronger than a regular human being.

His/her life span is increased by forty years again.

-Sky Realm

In this realm, the cultivator able to take in a little of the moon essence present in the atmosphere. To do that they have to stay years on the higher landscape regions (Mountains).

The mortal will have 120 times stronger than a regular human being.

His/her life span is increased by 50 years again.

-Profound Realm

In this realm, the cultivator manages to open his profound entrances and unlock the innate ability. It is believed that a group of people in this realm together has the power to overthrow a county and bring chaos.

Although, these sorts of cultivators in this realm are very rare. In the entire world, there are only five.

The mortal will have 240 times more powerful than a regular human being.

His/her life span will not increase any further as it's the limit of the mortal body.

-Heaven Realm

A heavenly grade treasure is required for the cultivator to reach this realm, if not he cannot to step in this realm.

In this realm, the cultivators can cultivate using the direct qi of heaven.

The mortal will have 400 times stronger than a regular human being.

His/her life span will not increase any further as it's the limit of the mortal body.

-Sovereign Realm

-Mystic Lord Realm

-Mystic King Realm

-Half Mystic Emperor Realm

-Mystic emperor Realm

-Half Immortal Realm

-True Immortal Realm

-Heavenly Immortal Realm

-Half God Realm

-True God Realm

-Martial God Realm

-Ancestral God Realm

-Celestial Realm

------

 

Sorry to say this but don't expect updates for 5 days from now.

Reason: I have to go to my Cousin's marriage.

Don't worry I will upload chapters regularly.

Thank you for reading this novel.

 

11