Reincarnation
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 0: Reincarnation

'It's cold...'

It feels like falling head first to the depths of the sea. I can see the light from where I must have fallen, getting smaller and smaller.Its a nice shimmering blue. It's moving in such calm manner.

'Am I dying?"'... SILENCE. The movement of water snaps me to conscience.

there is no pain and it isn't suffocating. For some reasons the cool cold I felt earlier is getting luke warm. There is nostalgic feel to this warmth, it feels like it has been forever since I felt this warmth.

'Ah, I see', I suddenly remember.

This warmth that envelopes me feels like the warmth of my mother when she would put me to sleep.If I remember right, she always had that bitter smile when she looked at me. The warmth is soothing and makes me feel safe, the sound of the deep sea undulating sound like my mom's lullaby, is it ok to sleep? A sudden burst of emotion wells in, I curl up. My heart aches severely and I want to cry so badly. If anyone saw this 34 y/o crying surely they would make fun of him and I used to cry to my mother till 8, what an embarrassment.

'Its hurts'. I want to see that face again. Can I ever see it again?after all, back then I always made her sad, my classmates too. I wanted to treat her better. I even saved up money and bought her flowers whenever I visited her.

"Lilacs",as she liked it.

"WHY? why did you have to-

 

0