Alpha x Alpha Twisted Romance (1)
137 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Warning: Will include violence and even rape and murder mentions. Read at your own discretion.

>>Xxx Destiny Aitsuji xxX<<

For a whole month and a half, Shen Long was held captive in the dungeons of Amanda’s tower. Initially, the fallen Dragon God Spirit struggled with all his might but Amanda didn’t allow him the pleasure of causing more trouble. She simply increased the spells used and restrained him further until Shen Long could only wait obediently for his punishment period to be over.

Murder or attempted murder wasn't tolerated on the Academy grounds. Although Shen Long didn't succeed at killing Ringo, he was still found guilty of many other intolerable behaviours. His bullying went on for long enough and now that his role for pushing two of the students into becoming one of the most lovey-dovey couples, Amanda decided it was time for him to face the music.

Blindfolded, gagged and restrained, the misbehaving dragon god spirit had no idea if it was day or night, much less how much time had gone by. As a dragon god spirit, he didn’t need to eat but he was severely weakened without having enough life forces to feed on. Amanda kept an eye on his health regularly and decided that after forty-nine days of punishment, it was time to free Shen Long.

Asahina felt sick the moment she came within five metres of the dungeon while accompanying her mistress so Amanda told her to return to the office and call for Ruo Han instead. Today was the day Shen Long would be freed but Amanda didn’t think he was ready to put his hatred behind just yet. She wasn’t too surprised when Shen Long glared at her with his ruby eyes when the blindfold was removed. Yet, she remained undeterred.

“You knew what you were getting into when you sought solace in my Academy. I overlooked many things but murder on the campus is not acceptable. How do you want me to explain to the family of the student you attempted to murder if you truly succeeded? My Academy could have closed down because of your thoughtless actions. I don’t care how many mortals you devour or kill for fun outside but in my Academy, you follow my rules.”

Shen Long growled as the gag came undone. After working his jaw to get accustomed to his tongue, he scowled.

“I didn’t touch anyone within the high tier. Why are you so fussy about this?!”

Amanda was unamused. The Yamamoto family might not be difficult to handle but Shen Long was missing the point.

“You can wipe the Yamamoto clan out but can you deal with Lord Rosenburg?”

Shen Long thought about it and fell silent. Amanda snorted as she undid the chains restraining the dragon god spirit. 

“That’s what I thought,” she said and let the last shackle fall onto the ground heavily. 

The archmage took a look at the dragon god spirit. Shen Long was a rather muscular man taller than her by half head if he stood up. His blazing golden hair was proof of his godly heritage but that scar over his right eye was a painful reminder of something that made this dragon god fall. As much as she pitied the poor spirit, rules were still rules.

“It’s the end of your punishment. Aren’t you thrilled to finally be returning to your usual routine?”

Shen Long rolled his ruby eyes. “Thrilled about getting put on probation with an unknown watchdog of yours? Not really. Besides, you didn’t cancel the restraint spell you put on me. I’m assuming this doesn’t come off that easily.”

He was right. The archmage placed a spell to temporarily seal Shen Long’s powers so that he couldn’t use it to abuse anyone else. While the alpha still had his physical strength in his human form, he was just as good as any regular strong male now. His spiritual might was suppressed and he was only as strong as a normal human. In the class full of other alphas, Shen Long could be said to be the runt with this new restriction.

“It depends on how fast you learn how to love. That seal can remain for one day or a hundred years. It’s not something that has an expiry date.”

The dragon god spirit growled menacingly. “Are you shitting me? Learn to love? If that stupid thing truly existed, would I need to attend the Academy? For all you know, the omega for me doesn’t exist. All omegas are the same… I’ll never trust an omega ever again. Fucking liars the whole lot of them!”

Amanda didn’t say anything. She let Shen Long vent and watched as hatred consumed him. He really couldn’t be blamed after what happened. She also had several complaints about smashed mirrors in the alphas’ bathrooms but she didn’t call him out for it. Seeing that scar on his right eye was a painful reminder and there wasn’t much she could do for him.

“I’m the archmage of this academy. Even if it doesn’t happen this intake, you may find them next intake. Just don’t go around abusing them like you did. Your new roommate and guardian will take care of you. I don’t want more trouble than what you’ve already caused. Even if you don’t find a mate, there are many kinds of love. It doesn’t have to be an omega.”

Shen Long didn’t say anything but he frowned. Amanda was trying to cheer him up and while he appreciated her generosity, it still wasn't easy. Not many people knew what happened to him but Amanda did and Shen Long didn’t know if accepting her offer to become a student here for five years was the right decision. Yet, he knew that if he remained in the mortal realm for any longer, he would eventually come to destroy it because every memory there was too painful for him to bear. The archmage invited him and offered him a place to escape to prevent him from falling completely. Shen Long appreciated it but sometimes, he thought that becoming a demon wasn’t an entirely bad thing. It was better than becoming a god and getting the short end of the stick every time.

Silently, Shen Long followed Amanda to her office where his new roommate would be waiting. Previously, Shen Long had no roommates and was given special treatment because of his status. He knew that he deserved this after the trouble he caused for the witch but the dragon god spirit still felt slightly unhappy about the arrangement. At the very least, he hoped it would be someone agreeable and not too nosy who would leave him alone so that he could hunt.

When they entered the office, Shen Long caught a whiff of a nostalgic smell from Earth and froze. The roommate was clearly human and he turned to Amanda quickly, giving her a panicked look.

“Don’t worry,” she reassured him. “Ruo Han is a human but he isn’t an ordinary human. I found someone who would be able to sate your cravings while keeping an eye on you so that you don’t seek omegas out. It’s actually better if you don’t come in contact with omegas for a while until you’re ready.”

Shen Long was speechless and Ruo Han looked at the dragon god spirit without expression. Shen Long couldn't read his guardian’s mind with that professional poker face and scowled. Why did such a feminine looking man have to be his roommate? He had a feeling they wouldn’t get along. That guy’s arm was so thin that he could snap it like a twig.

“Are you sure he’s an alpha?” Shen Long asked and instantly, the temperature in the room dropped, startling the dragon god spirit.

Amanda nodded. “No mistaking it. I suggest you don’t get on his bad side too much. He might look like a delicate snowflake but he can be a blizzard if you mess with him. Don’t worry, you would have been on par with him even if I didn’t seal your powers. He’s strong enough to hold his own and more. I didn’t just select any random roommate so don’t look at me like that! It’s really for your benefit!”

Shen Long was still doubtful about it and kept checking Ruo Han out. He heard about this man in class but it didn’t leave a huge impression because he was often quiet and a loner. That long snow-white hair that flows like silk reached Ruo Han’s tiny waist, tempting Shen Long to tug at it. However, those icy blue eyes bore right through him when he reached out a hand. Quickly, Shen Long retracted his hand and Ruo Han turned his back again to ask the principal a few more questions.

Although his words were polite and his tone neutral, something about Ruo Han made Shen Long feel uneasy. He might have his spiritual powers sealed but as a spirit god, he was still sensitive to other things. His new roommate and guardian felt like bad news and the dragon god spirit waited patiently, plotting a way to get out of this mess after he left the room.

Then, he grinned. If he bullied and threatened Ruo Han enough, this frail-looking man would just leave him alone, right? After all, he didn’t think that a snowflake like him could do much. Ruo Han appeared to be your typical pushover with how he reluctantly accepted the keys Amanda tossed at him and told him to move out by the end of the day.

As they left, Shen Long couldn’t help but feel excited about his plan. He didn’t see the way Ruo Han’s lips curved up so slightly on one side like a smirk.

Amanda grinned and Asahina shivered. She knew what this look meant. Things were going to be interesting for a while.

3