Friends But Actually Lovers (9)
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The plan was moving along very slowly. Klick already knew how he wanted to dispose of Carlos. In fact, the longer he spent time with Carlos, the more comparisons he started to make with Bruce. It was baffling how two different alphas made him feel polar ends of his emotional spectrum. He could at least understand why his client wanted the cheetah demon dead now.

Carlos wasn’t just a man whore, he was filthy garbage that needed to be taken out before the rot infested everything else.

Klick compared the time he spent with Carlos and Bruce. They were very different individuals and the bat demon couldn’t understand why he felt at ease with Bruce even if the man was rough and not gentle like Carlos. He would often end up getting bruises or scratches after every sparring session but he could fall asleep with the man around easily.

On the other hand, Carlos treated him very preciously with the gentle caresses and soft touches. He never used too much force and would always make sure Klick’s needs came first. The man was always attentive and knew what to say but Klick always felt like he had to guard against Carlos or he would be eaten alive. There was no way to tell what Carlos was thinking but Klick knew there weren’t good intentions.

Amanda approved of Klick’s plan and decided to turn a blind eye to the rules he was going to break. According to Carlos’ normal behaviour after doing a lot of investigation, the cheetah was a third date man. That meant he would only date a person three times at most before they slept together. The venue where the main course took place varied according to his partner’s standards. They could do it in a storage room, a classroom, a toilet stall or in the open behind some bushes. Klick didn’t want anyone discovering Carlos’ body in such an obvious location. It had to be something that people wouldn’t be able to identify the culprit quickly and if possible, seem natural enough.

It wouldn’t be difficult to make Carlos’ death look like a drug overdose. The cheetah demon wasn’t against using drugs to perform in bed and Klick was going to need an unused bedroom for the murder. There weren’t many readily accessible bedrooms in the Academy and Amanda gave Klick the green light to use an empty dormitory room as long as he was able to keep it under wraps.

Klick already scouted the entire alpha dormitory and knew that there was an empty room. It was also the room that Bruce moved out from. Conveniently enough. Klick had some spells given to him by Asahina to use during the deed. It was a sound silencing spell and Klick was thankful for the assistance. Amanda didn’t say anything about it but wished Klick luck.

Tonight was going to be the night Carlos took him on the third and final date before they got frisky. In order to entice Carlos, Klick had to take some medicine to make him replicate an omega’s body in heat so that it wouldn’t hurt him during the intercourse. At the same time, he injected himself with a type of dormant virus that will transmit through sexual intercourse and bodily fluids. Once the virus has infected Carlos, Klick will return to his room to inject the vaccine. The virus is slow acting and nobody would suspect it until it flares up after twelve hours, causing the infected person’s immune system to attack itself and cause a malfunction.

His plan was complete and Klick wondered if this was good enough to entice Carlos into sleeping with him tonight. He cancelled his sparring session in the evening to prepare for it, even going as far as to finger himself just to ensure that there would be no mishaps when it happened.

“You look good tonight,” Carlos commented. They were in the greenhouse and Carlos, as promised, had prepared a meal for their date.

Klick, who was playing the role of someone who likes romance gushed at how wonderful everything was. He became less tense now that they were alone despite the nervousness in his heart. Even though he was an assassin, Klick has never really slept with anyone before. He might be trained to perform sexual acts but he had never penetrated or been penetrated.

“To think that my virginity would be used for such a mission…” Klick couldn’t help but feel slightly remorseful about it. First times were meant to be special and in a way, it would count as something special if he succeeded.

No, he wasn’t a romantic. Klick tried to convince himself that it didn’t matter who his first partner was. If it was going to be lost someday, better lose it earlier than later. Thinking of this as something precious would be fatal for someone in his trade. It was the same as falling in love, it should never happen.

The date went smoothly and they shared a kiss, feeling each other up. Klick pretended to moan when Carlos went for a nipple and stopped the cheetah breathlessly.

“N-not here,” he breathed and quickly suggested going to the alpha’s dormitory.

Carlos raised a brow. “Are you sure? There are many alphas there even if we can find a spare room. It’s too risky.”

Klick shook his head. “It’s fine. I want my first time to be in a bedroom.”

Carlos grinned. He didn’t mind where they did it as long as he got what he wanted.

“Of course, darling. Anything you say.”

Klick had to swallow back bile at the pet name Carlos had given him. It felt sickly sweet in a disgusting manner and made Klick’s skin crawl. Compared to this, he would very much prefer to way Bruce called him an idiot sometimes. At least the shark merman was honest about it.

They reached the alpha dormitory quickly and Klick told Carlos to go ahead inside first to open the window for him so that he could fly up. The cheetah demon thought it was a good idea and Klick didn’t have to wait for long to hear someone whispering for him. He flew to the window and successfully landed inside.

While the scent wasn’t strong and was rather faded over two weeks, Klick noticed that there was still some of Bruce’s scent in the room even if it was extremely faint. The assassin quickly placed the sound-sealing spell sticker underneath a table and closed the window just in time before Carlos pounced.

Hands were all over him and Klick tried to imagine it as Bruce instead because honestly, it wasn’t as nauseating as this.

The clothes came off fairly quickly and Klick gasped when their naked bodies became acquainted for the first time.

“Wow, you really are a virgin!” Carlos breathed as he stretched the small blind boy out. Klick curled his toes when Carlos brushed past a spot and felt dizzy.

It took Klick a while to realise in the haziness that his body was burning up as his bottom became slicker. Above him, he could hear Carlos’ ragged breathing as he was forced onto his stomach.

However, the real panic settled in when Carlos reached for the leather collar on his neck. The accessory was half undone and Klick panicked when he felt Carlo’s heated breath against it.

“No!” he screamed in terror, realising that it was wrong. His pheromones were leaking and pain registered itself in Klick’s mind when sharp teeth bit down hard on the hands he used to cover his nape. At the same time, he didn’t know if the liquid trickling down his thighs were white or red as Carlos entered him. All Klick could do was scream for help as Carlos mauled him ruthlessly.

2