Positions (4)
68 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment Carlos saw the monster hiding in Wilson’s pants, he wanted to back out. Playing with women and omegas did not prepare him for something like this. Heck! It was even bigger than his! How did such a person not have a Luna yet?

Wilson caught his roommate staring and smirked. There was a reason why alphas were called alphas. Among alpha werebeast types, there were also different rankings. Horses were known to generally be huge and hung. A stallion can be an omega’s true nightmare. Not many omegas can welcome that sort of size without a compatible body.

On the other hand, domesticated animals and their wilder versions like cheetahs and wolves are similar. The only difference lay in their genetic construction. Wild cats in their human form aren’t as impressive as their wildcat form. They prefer staying in a hybrid form or human form when mating to prevent hurting their mates. Wolves, however, have knots and are generally bigger than wild cats. Carlos probably didn’t see this coming.

“Scared?” Wilson asked in a teasing manner, and Carlos blushed. The member throbbed in his hand, almost menacingly. Wilson was already semi-hard. So much for being impotent.

“Why would I be?” Carlos growled and boldly took the hot dick in his hand. It was heavy, and the cheetah swallowed hard. Shouldn’t it be illegal for anyone to be this well-endowed? Women would be scared away by such a threatening weapon. Carlos tried to recall if he’d ever slept with any omega who could take in such size, but no faces came to mind. Some of his bed partners also found it difficult to take his size in without ample preparation. It wouldn’t be surprising if they ran after seeing Wilson’s son.

Wilson let Carlos get a head start. The poor cheetah was so shocked that his member lay flaccid in between his legs. If there was something about Carlos that Wilson found strange, it was how pretty the cheetah was. He reminded Wilson of those elegant types of alphas like Prince Syris and Ruo Han. The cheetah playboy had really nice long and strong legs. The muscles aren't overly bulky and more towards the lean side. It spoke of his running abilities and agility, even if Wilson had never seen Carlos participate in any sort of sport.

There was no sign of reaction on Wilson’s face even as Carlos worked the hot rod in his hands to a full mast. If anything, the cheetah started getting frustrated at the lack of response. Shouldn’t he be oozing precum and on the edge by now? Wilson was looking rather red and veiny as he throbbed in Carlos’ hand. The flesh heated against his palm made Carlos swallow hard. If he thought it was heavy before, it was definitely heavier now.

“Are you done warming up?” the wolf asked, and Carlos blinked. Warm-up?

Before Carlos could come up with a snarky reply to shoot back, Wilson reached over to pull them close together so that Carlos’ long legs were over the muscular wolf’s hips. The new position made Carlos blush, and the cheetah started protesting. However, Wilson didn’t stop. Instead, he took hold of Carlos’ limp member firmly.

That sudden contact made Carlos freeze, and he jolted in surprise. While he was no stranger to handjobs and blowjobs, this felt different. Maybe it was because his partner was an alpha this time.

That reaction made Wilson smirk inwardly. While Carlos was good at working someone up, he was still unskilled in Wilson’s eyes. Simply stroking the shaft wasn’t very effective in doing more. The cheetah can be cute at times like this when he was so clueless. It only made the sadist in Wilson want to bully him more.

The way Wilson moved his hand made Carlos shiver. The blonde hair neatly tucked behind his ear came loose, and Carlos had to stop himself from falling forward so completely. With their new sitting arrangement, it was impossible to not fall into Wilson’s strong and muscular chest when he jolted forward, but he was still an alpha. Carlos couldn’t let his weakness show so easily.

The minor details told Wilson everything he needed to know. Carlos might not realise it, but whenever he ran a finger lightly over the sensitive vein on Carlos’ underside, those nipples would harden into pebbles. The way Carlos tried to maintain a neutral expression with evened breathing would have fooled a less experienced partner, but Wilson knew how to drive someone completely insane. It wasn’t difficult to discover all of Carlos’ good spots.

“Your hand stopped moving,” he whispered lowly when Carlos was too focussed on the hand moving on his member. How could two men give such different handjobs?! For some reason, Carlos felt that Wilson might be better acquainted with a man’s body. The way he touched Carlos felt unfamiliar to the man himself. Even jerking off never felt this strange.

Frustrated with Wilson’s tricks, Carlos glared at the lone wolf. “Shut up!”

Wilson chuckled when Carlos changed his hand to continue jerking Wilson off. The naive cheetah thought that speed was a factor, but Wilson wasn’t too affected by it. Instead, he focussed on teasing Carlos by thumbing the mushroomed head affectionately.

Half-lidded and too lost from the sensations, Carlos felt his toes curling. He could feel his body heating up, but Carlos wasn’t aware of how his mouth parted to take in small sharp intakes of air each time Wilson teased his slit. Once more, Carlos’ hand stopped working. Instead, he clung to the alpha wolf’s bicep and tried to squirm from the overwhelming feeling in his groin.

“Don’t run away,” Wilson commanded.

Carlos couldn’t look away from those dark eyes that resembled the abyss. Wilson grabbed Carlos by the chin so that their eyes were locked as the other hand worked Carlos close to his finishing.

Smearing the beads of precum all over the sensitive head, Wilson relished in Carlos’ submission. This cheetah might be born an alpha. However, his instincts were the same as a submissive. He knew that he found a gem when Carlos screwed those beautiful golden eyes shut and shuddered. That was the first dry orgasm.

Unable to find the words or express how he felt, Carlos could only cling onto Wilson helplessly. He didn’t know what this man was doing to his body, but Carlos reacted to everything, even against his will. The fight to run away and hold back against how good it felt started to dwindle. Wilson observed for the sign of Carlos’ breaking mental state. It was breaking, but it was still there.

Pumping at a rapid pace with obscene sounds filling the room, Wilson let go of Carlos’ chin and used both hands. 

Carlos screamed and rested his head on Wilson’s shoulder, dry sobbing and digging his claws into the biceps when Wilson attacked mercilessly. The last of Carlos’ mental defences crumbled into a world of white when Wilson used one hand to roughly stimulate his tip and the other pumping his throbbing rod.

“Can’t! Stop!” Carlos begged, but Wilson didn’t listen.

Instead, the alpha wolf only growled and demanded obedience. “Don’t fight it. Feel it.”

Carlos shook his head as his legs trembled, feeling weak. Wilson’s picked up breathing in his sensitive ear only pushed Carlos closer towards the edge. With his tail curling around Wilson’s leg beside him, Carlos let out an enticing cry that made little Wilson twitch in want.

As the first bead of precum appeared at Wilson’s slit, Carlos felt himself getting wet. Even after white ribbons exploded, Wilson didn’t relent. This time, Carlos lost his mind completely and twitched helplessly in response to the demanding pleasure that Wilson forced upon him.

Wilson swallowed hard when Carlos hit a forced climax for the second time. This time, there were no white fluids. Instead, it was clear and transparent, but the liquid gushed endlessly like a broken tap.

Carlos felt his eyes roll to the back of his head and lay limply against Wilson, going silent while his body occasionally twitched to the stimulation. Wilson noticed that something was wrong after Carlos went flaccid. Although he was hard and ready to go, he held himself back and looked at his roommate.

“What a wimp,” he commented in surprise. 

Overwhelmed by the pleasure, Carlos had fallen unconscious before even Wilson had his release. The lone wolf sighed in defeat. Carlos had better not complain and try to argue his way out of the bet. After all, Wilson was now looking forward to making Carlos do anything he says for a week.

Despite his alpha genetics, Carlos had the potential to be Wilson’s playmate. In fact, he should make an excellent Luna after the end of the week.

1