Positions (6)
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whoever said that practice made perfect had to be choking the teacher’s cocksicle! Carlos felt like he was tethering on the edge of both an unfavourable heaven and an undeniable hell.

“Are you alright? You don’t look too well. Maybe you should check in with the doctor? Is your rut near?”

Carlos waved weakly at Ruo Han. Despite everything that happened, his ex-roommate was the only one who still showed a semblance of concern for his rotten ass. Bruce simply treated him like air, and the bastard Wilson wasn’t around.

Speaking of ass, the thing stuck right up his anus brushed against a sensitive bundle, and Carlos had to put his head down to hide the flush creeping up his neck. How did that asshat expect him to get used to carrying a toy inside him?! It wasn’t even the same one they used yesterday. It was the one Carlos didn’t choose.

If he recalled correctly, Wilson called the thing in him a butt plug. Carlos didn’t know why it was called a butt plug, but he could imagine why omegas would use it. It has a very good design for making the toy stay inside. It was as if Carlos’ hole was thirsty for this toy, sucking it deeply even when it felt uncomfortable. After a quick research, the cheetah realised that this design was to help fertile omegas keep their alpha’s seeds inside them for a higher chance of conceiving.

“I’m fine,” he lied, fantasising about the best ways to murder his lying watcher.

Just because he could fit the enemagra in yesterday didn’t mean that he could prance around all day with a plug up his rear. Wilson was really pushing it. Just because he lost a stupid bet didn’t mean he had to humiliate Carlos like this!

The cultivator wasn’t convinced, but Carlos didn’t seem like he wanted anyone to interfere with his business, so he just gave Carlos a light pat on the shoulder and left. Besides, there was a very capable hound hanging around this willful cat. Carlos would be in good hands.

Class ended not one minute sooner or later, and Carlos wondered how he would go back in his condition. Thankfully, his dutiful caretaker appeared right on the dot.

Nobody got in Wilson’s way. Everyone knew of this lone wolf’s reputation, and whatever business he had with the most disgraceful alpha of their cohort, it was none of their business.

The classroom emptied itself very quickly, and only two people remained in it. Wilson took one look at Carlos’ flushed face and uneven breathing to know that the cheetah didn’t cheat by removing the toy halfway through the day. For that, he deserved a reward.

Carlos didn’t know why he couldn’t simply remove this plug. It wasn’t as if he was an omega wanting to conceive. Thankfully, Wilson offered to grab food back for them before they resumed with the deal. Carlos did not understand why Wilson wanted to develop his sensitivity, but he didn’t want to find out what that entailed.

Lost in his thoughts, Carlos didn’t hear Wilson entering the room until he smelled food. 

“Is that lamb?” Carlos sniffed and forgot all about his discomfort.

Wilson smirked. Sometimes Carlos was too easy to satisfy. Just a bribe of lamb was enough to make him forget about the toy. However, he didn’t dislike this aspect of the cheetah. Wilson wasn’t wrong about what he thought. Carlos would make a good submissive after some training despite being born an alpha. There may be some complications with this dynamic, but which couple didn’t have issues?

“Eat up,” he told Carlos and passed him some disposable utensils.

The cheetah didn’t hesitate and dug into his meal quickly. Wilson watched Carlos eat and raised a brow at the sounds coming out from the cheetah’s mouth. Was the lamb rack really that good? The werecat was even purring!

It didn’t take long or Carlos to lick his lips and his fingers. The meal was so satisfying that he completely forgot about what they were going to do next.

Wilson cleared the room and told the sleepy cheetah to remove his top before he returned. Carlos didn’t think twice before tossing his shirt to a corner of the room. After a very satisfying meal, the only right thing to do was to take a nap.

When Wilson returned, he heard light snoring and chuckled. This stupid werecat would definitely catch a cold if he slept shirtless. Besides, what was he thinking? He didn’t ask Carlos to remove his top just to sleep. Then again, Carlos didn’t cheat today, so Wilson cut him some slack. He could still continue with what he had in mind even if Carlos napped.

===

Author’s Note: Full smut (2k words) available on Pa+reon. https://www.pa+reon.<0m/destinyaitsuji.

===

“Breathe,” Wilson urged. “Don’t fight the pain. Accept it. Nod your head if you understand. I’m going to remove my hand.”

Wilson inhaled and exhaled several times, and the pain started to numb itself. The tingling feeling didn’t go away, but it was more bearable, so Carlos nodded. As agreed, Wilson removed his hand from Carlos’ mouth, and the cheetah squirmed. The tent in his pants was getting more uncomfortable, and Carlos didn’t understand why his lower half enjoyed this torture.

Wilson nodded in satisfaction when Carlos started to relax. Unfortunately, it was still too soon to be complacent. The training didn’t stop here.

The cheetah bit back a scream when Wilson flicked one of the pegs and bit his tongue out of shock, tasting blood in his mouth. Almost at once, Wilson’s hand was by his jaw, forcing it open to check the damage.

Shocked by how concerned Wilson was over his accident, Carlos didn’t know what to do.

“You have cut,” Wilson commented. “Hold on, let me get some medicine for that.”

Carlos wasn’t expecting Wilson to free his hands and remove the cloth pegs from his nipples. But the no-nonsense attitude made Carlos swallow the words back. He really wanted to reassure Wilson that he was alright, but he felt embarrassed to be treated so preciously. It was a first for him, and honestly, Carlos changed his opinion about his watcher.

The lone wolf could be a real jerk. But as Wilson rubbed the blood circulation back into his arms to ensure he was comfortable enough before he searched for a first aid box with just about everything a doctor would ever need, Carlos became curious.

“Open your mouth,” Wilson commanded, and Carlos did as he was told.

The medicine stung for a while, but it quickly numbed the pain. Carlos wondered why Wilson was so nice to him. Was that all for today’s session?

“Is it over? Are we going to continue?” he asked.

Wilson stared at him, and Carlos suddenly felt stupid. Why was he asking? He should have remained silent so that they could end this earlier! It’s not as if he enjoyed this. In fact, it was better if Wilson did less.

“For today,” Wilson confirmed. “Getting you hurt was an unaccounted accident. I’m sorry. Do you need my help taking care of that?”

Carlos looked down and blushed. He was so hard that it would be impossible to miss the raging boner.

“I-I’ll do it myself!” he squeaked and turned around to undo his belt with clumsy hands. 

Wilson chuckled. “Alright. Let me know if you need a hand.”

Carlos ignored the teasing tone. There should be no complaints if he jerked off here, right? After all, they’ve seen everything about each other already. Going to the toilet at this hour would be too obvious.

Wilson didn’t comment about the more tantalising moans Carlos was letting out as he jerked off. All he could think about was those red nipples still throbbing from the treatment earlier. He looked at the salve in his hands and decided that he could apply it for Carlos later after his shower.

It was a shame he couldn’t bring out Carlos’ full potential today. However, safety comes first during any play. Thankfully, it was just a small cut that would heal completely in a few days. Wilson clenched his fist. He should take better care of Carlos in future to avoid such accidents. Maybe he should retract his rule about the use of a safety word.

2