Positions (10)
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The founder of the necromancer circle started out as a druid,” Wilson narrated, and Carlos swallowed hard. Wasn’t he sitting a little too close? Also, what was this technique of reading into his ears?!

“... answer the question. Are druids born as elementalists with a good and evil nature, or are they born neutral and shaped by their circumstances from the example above?”

Carlos stalled. “Uh… good?” 

Wilson frowned. “That’s going to cost you. You weren’t listening when I explained.”

Carlos bristled. “How is that my fault?! You were basically breathing into my ear and had me seated in your lap to study! How does this look like studying to you? I don’t see my teachers doing this in class.”

Wilson raised an eye and spanked the mouthy werecat. “Is this the attitude you take to your teachers?” he asked. “Besides, special kids need special attention. I’m currently still your watcher. Your grades are part of my responsibility.”

The way Wilson said that made Carlos growl menacingly. He hated it. How dare this arrogant wolf try to claim him as property? Just because he lost a bet didn’t mean Wilson could walk all over his pride as an alpha. How dare Wilson spank him like a kid! Even when he was a child, the family never spanked him when he misbehaved. They only starved him and took away the things he liked. The worst happened when they used his sister as a hostage against him. However, that was it. Nobody ever spanked him, and it was humiliating!

The strong reaction from Carlos made Wilson take a step back. The werecat looked like he was ready to lose a limb to rip his throat out. It wasn’t the intended reaction Wilson wanted, so he quickly put his hands up to signal non-aggression.

Slowly, Carlos calmed down. His tail no longer stood rigidly and lowered itself, although the werecat remained cautious. He wasn’t happy, and Wilson knew that his guard was up again. Whatever happened to Carlos in the past, he was now curious about it. Why did a privileged alpha like him behave in such a manner? It was as if he suffered abuse over a long period. 

The Chavez werecats were known to be the strongest of the strongest. They adopted the strongest werecat child to be raised and groomed with other werecats to see who could remain the king and inherit the clan. Carlos didn’t really fight with the rest of the kids. In fact, he was the one who stood out the most because of how weak and unqualified he was. The cheetah family only had one male heir, and Carlos had no choice but to participate in the bloody fight for the next leader. However, a mysterious incident happened, and all the other heirs were slowly eliminated. Some said that a curse had befallen the Chavez house with only one incapable brat as the heir. Carlos, who was once unlucky, had become the luckiest person overnight with the most power. At least, that was what Wilson thought. Nobody knew the truth behind the deaths of the Chavez candidates, perhaps not even Carlos.

“Sorry, was that a hard limit for you?” Wilson asked in a genuine manner that made Carlos sit down again but further from his watcher this time.

“Hard limit?” he asked.

Seeing that now was a good time to explain BDSM basics and play a little more, Wilson started off easy. Carlos listened to the werewolf talk about dynamics. For some reason, he didn’t believe that the submissive in a play was the one with actual power. Being in the submissive position, he didn’t feel like he had any control over whatever Wilson did.

“If you use the safe word, I will stop. No matter what I’m doing, I will stop. That’s the power you have. The trust you place in me, I won’t betray. In return, I will show you new experiences you never knew about. If you want to, we can decide on the hard and soft limits so that I know what to do during a play.”

Consent was the key thing during scenes, as Carlos found out. Spanking was one of the things he expected to be pleasurable. However, when Wilson reminded him how post-orgasm play was more painful than flogging, the werecat immediately agreed to it.

“As long as you don’t use your hands,” Carlos was firm on this condition, and Wilson agreed. They wrote down a list of things that Carlos wasn’t willing to try yet under soft limits and things that Carlos would never try under hard limits due to unspoken reasons. Wilson simply respected them and didn’t question. Everyone had a past. He was no different. If Carlos didn’t want to share, he wouldn’t probe.

“To be honest, I just wanted to use this tutoring session as foreplay to have an excuse to flog you,” Wilson grinned, and Carlos rolled his eyes. He knew there was something odd about that setting.

“I don’t think you need to create an excuse,” Carlos told Wilson. “It’s still within the week’s deal. Since you were so kind as to teach me about this BDSM safety dynamics thing, I will trust you.”

Then he paused and looked at Wilson in a slightly afraid manner. “I won’t bleed, will I?”

The werewolf huffed. “Do you think I’m so unskilled? It will hurt, and you will find yourself suffering some bruises and minor scratches at most. However, I won’t break skin. The pleasure in impact play is building up a rhythm, not pain.”

Hearing that Wilson wasn’t aiming at making him bleed or hurt in a scary manner, Carlos felt more reassured. However, there was one thing he needed to know before they started the scene.

“Are you going to bind me?”

Wilson looked at the cheetah. “Do you mind?”

Carlos thought for a while. It would be bad if he suddenly acted up again and hurt Wilson in the process. Despite how strong the alpha wolf was, Carlos still didn’t trust himself enough to control the beast within. It had always been this way since he was a child. One moment, he was fine. The next moment, there would be a dead body. He couldn’t even remember what happened, and that terrified him.

Wilson watched as Carlos fought his inner demons. In the end, the werecat shook his head.

“Tie me up so that I can’t move a limb or struggle but don’t mute me. I still want to be able to use the safe word.”

Wilson reached for the oil and ropes in his drawer without wasting more time or putting up pretences. 

===

Author Note: Full chapter uncensored smut (3.5k words) only on Patre)n.

===

As Wilson moved his fingers in and out, Carlos moved his hips to ride the rhythm. It didn’t take long before they were calling each other’s names and falling over the edge. Carlos came hard first and collapsed onto the bed, panting. He eyed Wilson’s rock hard lower half and was going to help take care of the problem when Wilson pulled away.

“Not today,” he explained. “We need to get you tended to before any potential wounds become infected. Can you walk?”

With the mood now ruined by Wilson’s very practical and responsible personality, Carlos turned over and sulked in silence. Wilson took that as a sign that Carlos wasn’t feeling well and excused himself to get a basin of water to help Carlos wipe down first.

Only after the door clicked shut, Carlos took a peek at the props they used. His eyes dimmed.

“I’d rather you fucked me yourself than used any of these toys,” he murmured.

The ache in his limbs and the burning sensation of his back reminded Carlos that they were only doing this as part of his stupid bet. Once the week was over, everything would return to normal. They were enemies. He couldn’t possibly get along with his watcher. Besides, they were both alphas. It was a fruitless pursuit.

The marks that Wilson left on his body and the things he did to mess with Carlos’ mind was enough reason for Carlos to decide on what he wanted. It didn’t matter what Wilson thought. He wanted the lone wolf to sleep with him properly at least once without any props, toys or scene.

“Don’t think that you’re the only one who can fuck a person up,” Carlos swore under his breath. “I’ll make you pay for what you’ve turned me into.”

Willing or not, he would get Wilson to sleep with him properly before the week ended.

1