Positions (12)
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today, Wilson and Carlos attended class as usual. The werecat didn’t pay much attention to lessons, and Wilson couldn’t concentrate on his work either. They were both too preoccupied thinking about what would happen later.

When lessons finally ended for the day, Wilson and Carlos met in the hallway without a word. Some curious people wondered why the feral werecat wasn’t running away and why the lone wolf was very accommodating today as they walked to the cafeteria wordlessly. Their shoulders were brushing, and it became the gossip of many who wondered how they grew so close.

“Maybe they got closer by fighting,” someone reasoned, but others thought that there was more than met the eye. After all, the way they stood so close that their shoulders brushed against each other was a sign of intimacy.

They ate together, did their assignments together and spent the rest of the time in each other’s company until it was time for bed.

The door was locked, and the windows were shut. The curtains were drawn, and Wilson checked to see if the soundproof talisman was still working. Tonight, they were crossing that line, and Carlos wasn’t the only one nervous about it.

“Ready?” Wilson asked, and Carlos nodded, tugging his shirt over his head.

The werewolf reached for the bottle of lube, and Carlos blushed. He borrowed Wilson’s enema bottle to clean up during the shower and even fingered himself a little for easier penetration, not that Wilson knew. He didn’t want any mishaps to happen later. At the very least, tonight, he wanted to feel like they were equals.

Wilson got fully naked in front of Carlos for the first time since their week started. Carlos didn’t know where to look or touch first now that the real person was in front of him and his hands unbound.

The nervous expression on Carlos’ face made Wilson chuckle. The man was so unsure about something he used to have confidence in. It made the alpha wolf in him slightly proud that his Luna was now conscious of him.

“Go ahead,” he encouraged. “It’s yours. You can touch, don’t just look.”

That was all the approval Carlos needed before he pushed Wilson down and started roaming his hands all over the very well-built body. Wolves and cheetahs were built differently. It was strange that while they were both alphas, Carlos was less bulky. Instead, he had a lanky and lithe human hybrid form, while Wilson had a bulkier and better-defined muscle structure. The lone wolf’s bones were bigger and wider than his, so Carlos found himself spreading those legs wider just to straddle Wilson, who looked too comfortable lying on the bed.

Carlos frowned. For someone who was about to sleep with him, Wilson looked too relaxed. Determined to make the werewolf ruffled up, Carlos got to work immediately and sucked on the collarbone harshly, leaving a deep red mark.

Wilson blinked when Carlos left a trail of red petals on his chest as he sucked and nipped. The love bites didn’t hurt, but the dark spots they made on his skin made the alpha in him howl with pride. Their Luna’s possessiveness was something very welcomed, even if Carlos hadn’t formally accepted it.

Leaving no place unexplored, Carlos took his time to kiss the manly chest all the way down to the chiselled abs. He couldn’t help but run his hand over those washboard abs a few times to marvel at how well defined they were. How much time did Wilson spend training these and maintaining them? It was incredible how disciplined the lone wolf was. Compared to him, Carlos could be considered flabby.

“What are you thinking about?” Wilson asked when Carlos stopped moving. The frown on the cheetah’s face made Wilson prop himself up with one hand rubbing at the werecat’s cheek.

Carlos looked at the rock hard abs, then back to his flat stomach. There was no comparison. Wilson won, hands down. 

“Nothing,” Carlos sulked. Then, he peeked at the large manhood that he hadn’t seen since the first day they started the bet. For some reason, Carlos forgot all about Wilson’s knot. Remembering it now made him swallow hard.

“Will it hurt?” he asked quietly. “Your knot…”

Wilson looked down and smirked. “Didn’t you suggest this knowing that I had one?” he teased. Carlos visibly stiffened, and Wilson patted him on the head.

“It shouldn’t hurt if we stretch you out properly,” he reassured. “Just so you know, you can’t remove it when the knot is inside you. I’ll ask now just to be sure. Do you want me to cum inside or out?”

Carlos blinked. He didn’t think about that at all. Honestly, he should have known coming inside wasn’t a must. He simply assumed that was what Wilson was going to do and panicked. Looking back, he felt silly. Even during those dangerous scenes, Wilson never allowed him to get hurt in a dangerous way. He should have placed a little more faith in the man who took care of his body for the last few days.

“Inside,” Carlos said. “I won’t get pregnant anyway.”

Wilson sighed. “That’s not what I meant. You don’t have to if you don’t want it.”

Hearing that, Carlos quickly leaned in to bury his face in Wilson’s chest. The werewolf could be really embarrassing with his words. The flicking tail told Wilson that Carlos wasn’t mad. In that case, he took matters into his own hands. If Carlos couldn’t decide on the pace or take the needed initiative, he would.

Carlos found himself in Wilson’s lap with his legs hooked behind the wolf’s waist in a smooth pull. Wilson brought them to a sitting position but more importantly, his hands reached for the bottle of lube. Carlos’ exposed rear twitched in anticipation as Wilson coated his digits.

“Relax,” Wilson whispered and kissed the side of Carlos’ face as he eased his fingers in.

The first finger went in without difficulty, surprising Wilson. Carlos felt his face heat up at Wilson’s questioning stare, and the cheetah explained how he took the initiative to do preparations in the shower.

“I got up to three fingers,” Carlos explained meekly, and Wilson didn’t waste more time. He simply thrust the second finger and scissored the well-stretched opening before sticking his third finger in.

Carlos gasped when the third finger was in. He forgot that Wilson’s fingers were thicker than his. The new addition was uncomfortable, and Wilson gave Carlos time to adjust to the size before he stretched and thrust his fingers.

The initial part was slightly uncomfortable, but once Wilson teased that place inside him that made Carlos’ toes curl, the werecat found himself wanting more. The throbbing heat between their thighs made Carlos’ throat go dry. There was no going back after this.

“You ready?’ Wilson whispered as he lay Carlos down onto the bed, cradling his head with both hands preciously.

Carlos felt the blunt tip prodding lightly at his entrance. He thought about Wilson’s explanation about the knot earlier and nodded, holding tightly onto the werewolf’s neck as the werewolf eased himself in.

The stretch was so wide that Carlos almost couldn’t breathe. It didn’t matter how much preparation they did. Something of this size would still hurt, and only now, Carlos realised how inexperienced he was. He underestimated Wilson’s size and tried not to think about what would happen when Wilson knotted inside of him. It still wasn’t too late to let the lone wolf know that he didn’t want to be creampied. However, his pride wouldn’t allow him to take those words back. Carlos could only hope that the pain would subside when the pleasure kicked in like it always did.

Wilson groaned when he was fully sheathed. Carlos was tight in not a very good way. It was difficult for Wilson to move as if his insides had no space to accommodate the huge manhood. It was surely hurting Carlos, and Wilson noted how the cheetah clenched his jaw, his hair matted with perspiration against his forehead.

“I’m all in,” Wilson gasped and tried not to move so Carlos could adapt. Unlike an omega’s body, Carlos felt as if his body was trying to migrate organs to weird places to make space for Wilson. It was a difficult process, and even the most minor movements caused discomfort.

If it wasn’t for Wilson’s expert distraction techniques, Carlos felt as if he might throw his dinner up. The huge thing inside him throbbed, and Carlos felt every pulse. The part they connected at was stretched to its very limits, but thankfully, there was no tear.

“So full,” Carlos moaned when he tried to adjust his position to something more comfortable. However, the exertion of force on his abdominal muscles made his insides clamp down even harder, causing him to flop from an unexpected surge of pleasure when Wilson pressed up against his pleasure spot.

His actions triggered a chain reaction in Wilson, who inhaled sharply at the squeeze. Carlos was playing with fire and testing his patience when he wriggled those hips. He didn’t expect the dirty talk either and growled lowly into the cheetah’s ear.

“If you don't want me to pound you silly and rip your ass, you better stop that. I’m not as patient as you think.”

Carlos smirked weakly and deliberately clenched his inner muscles, cocking a brow in challenge. 

“Then why don’t you show me heaven already?” he smirked.

Before the werecat could rile his partner further, Wilson lifted those sinewy legs over his shoulder and bent him into half before working a merciless rhythm.

The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in the room but was soon drowned out by Carlos’ gasping and moans as his hands fisted the pillow. The stretch was still there, but unlike before, it no longer felt intrusive. If anything, Carlos felt as if his hole was sucking Wilson in, too unwilling to let go of the rod giving him the ultimate pleasure he sought.

“Yes! Over there,” Carlos cried when Wilson changed the angle of his thrust. The small change caused Carlos to see stars for a while, and Wilson was more than happy to oblige.

Despite having incredible tolerance and sexual stamina, Wilson found himself getting close and matching Carlos’ level of pleasure.

“In or out?” he grunted. “Last chance.”

Carlos dug his claws into Wilson’s back. He was so close to coming with the merciless pounding and gave up thinking. All he knew was how much he wanted to be connected with this person.

“Inside,” the cheetah cried and moaned again. “Come inside!”

Not needing to be told twice, Wilson threw caution to the wind and drilled Carlos into the mattress before stilling completely and sheathing himself deeper than Carlos ever remembered him to go.

They climaxed at the same time, and Carlos felt the swell at the base of his opening. Wilson didn’t stop growing quickly, and while it didn’t feel like there was much difference apart from the pressure at his entrance at first, he soon changed his mind.

“Y-you’re coming again?!” the werecat shuddered as Wilson continued to fill him up without any signs of calming down.

After Carlos’ first release, his dick was starting to calm down, but it was semi-hard again, thanks to Wilson.

“I told you not to regret this, didn’t I? Don’t pull away. You’ll hurt yourself. You can jerk off if you need, but we’ll be spooning until the knot does away.”

Carlos couldn’t breathe when he felt Wilson empty another load inside him while those rough hands worked on his manhood. There was a different kind of pain and pleasure from the knotting experience, but Carlos noticed how similar it felt to the first enema session. Thank goodness for that, or his virgin ass would have died doing this.

They shared a long kiss, and Wilson planted hickeys all over Carlos’ exposed neck as if to tell the world that this was the Luna he chose.

Carlos simply lay there trembling, trying to cling to his sanity as Wilson continued to fill him up while jerking him off.

0