Frozen Cloud Immortal Palace
293 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Blue Wind Profound Palace)


Yun Che and Cang Yue went to the Cooking place where Yun Che started teaching Cang Yue, some of the dishes he knew. Their bodies were glued to each other the whole time as Yun Che was careful enough not to let Cang Yue miss any of the tiny details but it was having the reverse effect on Cang Yue, who had a hard time concentrating on what Yun Che was teaching her.

Seeing the lovey-dovey pair, Jasmine felt a tinge of jealously welling up in her which she tried very hard to resist but couldn't. And soon she leapt out of the Sky Poison Pearl.

"..This princess wants to learn it too..." said Jasmine.

Even though Jasmine tried to demand Yun Che, her voice was wavering and it sounded more like a request.

'She returned to her princess attitude once again...' sighed Yun Che.

As of now, Jasmine's attitude was changing for the better or so he thought. She was not as cold and distant as before and is constantly trying to warm up to him more often.

Yun Che then started his lessons teaching Cang Yue and Jasmine together who were closely paying attention to him.

Soon, their turn to cook came, and both knew they couldn't do it much better. So they teamed up to please Yun Che with their dish. The atmosphere turned livelier with both the princesses helping out each other.

Jasmine chopped the ingredients with her profound energy and handed the ingredients to Cang Yue who started cooking. The duo looked much more adorable trying to cook food with Cang Yue's mature charm and Jasmine's petite body. What was important was that their bond was building up albeit slowly.

Finally, the cooking completed.

Cang Yue and Jasmine placed the bowl ready for Yun Che to taste.

"Mmm... It's great," Yun Che took a bite and felt satisfied with the product.

"It's this princess that cooked. It definitely has to taste better," said Jasmine puffing her chest out while Cang Yue giggled.

Later, Yun Che himself cooked the breakfast and fed them to the princesses as they said they were too exhausted to eat by themselves.

In the afternoon, Jasmine finally returned to the Sky Poison Pearl to take some rest.

Cang Yue then proceeded to take Yun Che to meet her father.

Nearing the Father's chambers, Cang Yue opened the door. Her father came into her view just as earlier, his body was turning a little better than earlier.

Hardly opening his eyes, Cang Wanhe looked at the man his daughter has brought.

'It has to be Yun Che she keeps talking about.' he thought.

Yun Che greeted Cang Wanhe.

In the split second, when Cang Wahne opened his mouth to greet back, Yun Che used the <Physical Manifestation> of his Profound Handle to turn into the shape of a needle and prick his body. He then using the <Spiritual Manifestation> cut off the soul link of the Soul Devouring Life Binding Parasite.

Not even the guard hiding in the shadows could see Yun Che's movements.

Cang Wanhe felt his body feel a little bit energetic but didn't pay heed and continued to examine Yun Che closely.

They grew comfortable talking about Cang Yue soon after. Cang Wanhe started telling how Cang Yue was in her childhood but much to the latter's dismay.

"There was this time, we thought our daughter...."

"Royal Father!!" yelled Cang Yue in embarrassment.

Soon, she dragged Yun Che with her out. She thought her father was not feeling good, but here he went on telling what happened from her birth to now not missing a detail. He's not that weak, she thought.

"Yue'er, I didn't know you had this side of you.." said Yun Che deep in thoughts.

"B-Brother Che.." Cang Yue blushed.

Both walked to their room hand in hand until Yun Che spoke up.

"Get ready soon... We are leaving for Wasteland of Death," said Yun Che as his back fell on the bed.

As of now, Cang Yue's cultivation was at the 1st Stage of Earth Profound Realm and he wanted to train her with World Ode of the Phoenix. At the same time, he can train himself. Staying here any longer isn't going to benefit either of them.

Cang Yue didn't question and believed she has to stay there for a long time and was busy making preparations.

Cang Yue returned back after half an hour and both of them headed out.

"B-Brother Che, Are you going to carry me the same way like before?" asked Cang Yue.

"Yue'er, you're not comfortable with that?"

Cang Yue shook her head.

"I'd love to, but not this time," replied Yun Che.

The Phoenix on Yun Che's shoulder flew off, enlarged, and turned to a size capable of carrying both Yun Che and Cang Yue as it recovered some of its divine energy before.

Cang Yue looked at the Phoenix awed.

Both of them got on the Phoenix and with a screech, the Phoenix took off. Cang Yue nestled closer to Yun Che's chest and drifted to sleep as she was probably tired from waking up early.


(Frozen Cloud Immortal Palace)


Snow Region of Extreme Ice is a place in the extreme north of the Blue Wind Empire.

It is here that the Frozen Cloud Immortal Palace or Frozen Cloud Asgard is located which is one of the Four Major Sects within the Blue Wind Empire.

It was founded by Mu Bingyun one thousand years ago. Mu Bingyun created the sect to take in ill-fated girls who had nowhere else to go. The sect only took in females and they all had to remain pure to cultivate the Frozen Cloud Arts and should stay here as the extreme cold and snow helps them cultivate their Profound Arts much easier.

Cultivating Frozen Cloud Arts allows the members of the sect to become extremely beautiful and the Blue Wind Empire's number one beauty is always from Frozen Cloud Asgard.

Currently, a lady who looked around forty to fifty years old was sitting on the icy throne while two of her disciples were kneeling in front of her waiting for her command.

"Disciple greets Master."

Both of the ladies simultaneously said with an icy tone and emotionless eyes.

"Raise your heads."

With an even more icy and emotionless tone, the Frozen Cloud Asgard Mistress said making both of the disciples raise their heads.

The disciples were Chu Yuechan and Chu Yueli who were picked by Gong Yuxian when they were little and raised them to what they are today, teaching them about cultivation and even treating them as her own daughters.

"How is the personal disciple you recently picked up doing?" asked Gong Yuxian to Chu Yueli.

Each time, whenever they participated in the Blue Wind Ranking Tournament, their sect was placed second no matter how hard they tried and her dream was to see her sect ranking at first this time at any cost. So, the recruitment of new disciples was taken much seriously and was tougher than usual.

"Disciple Yueli has good news to Master. My disciple Qingyue has been having steady progress and is now at the 1st stage of Spirit Profound Realm. If it continues this way, my disciple would surely reach the peak stages of Spirit Profound Realm before the tournament begins." said Chu Yueli with pride.

She wanted Gong Yuxian to praise her for picking up such a talent.

"It's not enough." came the reply.

"Master??"

"The tournament is preponed and will take place in three months or maybe sooner," said Gong Yuxian. "I received a Sound Transmission personally from the Heavenly Sword Villa's Master this morning."

The Heavenly Sword Villa has unknown methods of detecting when the Heavenly Basin portal will open. It opens once every 3 years. Before it would open up every ten years but eventually dropped down to five years until dropping to the current three and to now less than 2 years.

"M-Master, our disciples aren't ready yet. How can we expect to secure 1st place this time?" asked Chu Yueli.

"This is what makes me anxious. But we aren't the only ones caught off-guard. The other three Major Sects are the same as us. We can only hope that our predecessors will help us to get through this. Yueli, increase the training schedule for our disciples and make sure to give our best at the Tournament. You may leave."

Chu Yueli nodded and hurriedly went off.  This was a huge shock to all the remaining disciples who were very eager to participate in the upcoming Tournament.

"Yuechan, I have something for you to do." Gong Yuxian turned to her other disciple who was patiently waiting for her Master's order.


Cang Wanhe recovered soon and executed his unfilial sons. The news spread through the whole Blue Wind Empire and those who sided with the Princes had to live in constant dread.

How the Emperor suddenly recovered was left a mystery even to the Emperor himself.

2