Grand Entrance
255 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Heavenly Sword Villa)


"It's surprising to see Your Majesty full of vitality. May I have the privilege to ask what Your Majesty encountered in this short span?" asked Ling Yuefeng who was the Master of the Heavenly Sword Villa to Cang Wanhe, the Emperor of the Blue Wind Empire after exchanging pleasantries.

As it's been a while since they met up together, they were busy catching up with each other. Xuanyuan Yufeng maintained silence and kept trailing behind her husband. They have been conversing with each other while the esteemed guests, not wanting to interrupt either of them, left from the Entrance with Heavenly Sword Villa's disciple guiding them to their allotted courtyards.

"We ourselves don't know," said Cang Wanhe in an honest tone. "It might be that the ailments itself could no more put us in its control..." he added with a laugh.

"Why hasn't Blue Moon Princess come with Your Majesty?" Yufeng, the wife of Yuefeng, decided to ask.

"Talking about Princess, she's already of a marriageable age, it would be good for the Princess to get married soon," she said intentionally as she took interest in Cang Yue the time she previously attended the tournament and wanted one of her sons to pair up with her.

With none of the Prince alive, she believed there would be no obstacle to her son ascending to the Throne after Cang Wanhe's rule. And with their influence in the Empire, it is not far stretched to say no one would have any qualms and would submit easily!

"Our daughter is on her way here with the man she chose to marry," revealed Cang Wanhe. He didn't really intend to uncover this, but at the same time; he didn't want to entertain his daughter's hand in marriage to anyone other than the person she chose. And he wanted to make it clear.

'No matter who it might be, he's not going to be good-looking as my sons. I was magnanimous enough to lend an opportunity, but you chose to deny it. ' She inwardly sneered.

But as soon as Ling Yuefeng wanted to start up a new conversation as the previous one was over, the Sound Transmission Jade in his pockets began to tremble. It was from one of his personal disciples. He already insisted him to use this in case of emergency and he had used it now.

*SCREE*

As his hands were inching into his pockets, a screech of a mighty bird reverberated in the entire Heavenly Sword Villa letting everyone including the newly arriving guests and about to be participants, raise their heads up to see the ongoing spectacle.

"Son, you're late!" said Cang Wanhe with a smile, turning his attention to the Mountain Gate where Yun Che, Cang Yue, Xiao Lingxi along Xiao Lie were seen flying in their direction.

The disciples there had no intention to block their route and side-stepped, making the path unhindered. The Phoenix flapping its wings and soaring like a mighty bird it is, passed through the Gate.

When Xuanyuan Yufeng heard Cang Wanhe say 'son', she was ready to laugh at the so-called Son-in-law of his, but her eyes went wide, the moment her gaze landed on Yun Che. Even she, whose beauty was one in ten thousand to come across, was slaw-jacked by his appearance, not to say about others.

Ling Yuefeng took a look at his wife being captivated by a mere junior and was vexed. He coughed a few times to grab her attention, but Yufeng has yet to come out of her stupor.

"Honey, are you alright?" he asked in a soft tone as she remained unresponsive to him. He knew it wasn't her fault because; he himself was no different from her, for the first time he saw Chu Yuechan and was felt infatuated by her. But at the same time, his heart ached a little thinking of this.

'Did she feel the same way when I fantasized about Chu Yuechan? I'm really a failure of a husband…' He thought contemplating about everything he had done so far. The more he thought, the guiltier he felt.

"I'm okay," she said snapping back from her daze.


(Back with Frozen Cloud's Disciples)


The group of ladies were respectfully directed to their courtyards by the Heavenly Sword Villa's disciples where they started to indulge themselves into cultivation as for them practically every passing second is precious and valuable.

Chu Yuechan just sat beside the window looking far into the distance, in the direction of the Mountain Gate. Her eyes were swaying for every little while in search of Yun Che. Her only purpose to come was to meet Yun Che once again.

Qingyue unveiled herself and sat down on the bed with her gaze not leaving from the floor. She was spacing out for who knows how long.

"Qingyue, it isn't your fault that your dantian got a little damaged. You tried all you could try," Chu Yueli said in a somewhat flat voice, sitting beside her disciple and assuring her.

"But Master, I could've been a little more careful," she said in a low voice.

Her Master's Elder Sister risked herself to find a high-quality Sky Profound Core and with her Mistress offering her a chance, Qingyue messed it up and was ashamed to let them down. What mattered to her all these days was her own cultivation but with her present condition, it didn't help much, and was extremely distressed.

"Qingyue, Even though your dantian is damaged, your cultivation is by no means lower than anyone in the Empire, considering your age. You surpassed each and everyone in the Sect in your own right. Don't waste your time thinking of all that happened and focus on cultivating now…" she said regaining her cold demeanor.

"Disciple thanks Master for guiding Qingyue," said Qingyue with an equally cold tone, and just as her senior sisters, she has begun to cultivate the Frozen Cloud Arts.

*SCREE*

The screeching sound which started to resound in the entire Heavenly Sword Villa broke the focus of all those who were cultivating, leading them to abruptly open their eyes.

Chu Yuechan had her lips arch upwards, revealing a pleasant smile on her face with her heart growing restless with each passing second. Quickly concealing her joy, she turned to face her Sister.

"Seems like something big is taking place in the Villa, I need to take a look," she said in a stern tone along with her usual coldness.

"Sister, Shall I come with you?" Yueli asked. She didn't doubt Chu Yuechan in the slightest and was worried a bit about her Elder Sister. The beast cry which reverberated just now wasn't weak and she assumed it to be at least greater than her own realm.

"No, you have to remain safe here and don't leave this courtyard until I return,"

As soon as the words left her lips, she ascended to the sky flying steadily in the direction of the Entrance.

She didn't want to wait much longer and wanted to meet him soon…


The Phoenix as always landed on the ground in a majestic way possible and lowered down one of its wings for the pair to get down.

Cang Yue along with Lingxi quickly got off it.

"..Father!!" As soon as Cang Yue landed her foot on the ground, she rushed into her father's embrace not minding to flash her royal temperament, unlike other times she's been out.

It's been a long time since she saw Cang Wanhe walk by himself and was relieved.

"Daughter, we are fine," Cang Wanhe said. Looking at how Cang Yue was, he knew Yun Che had been taking good care of her all the while and was happy.

"Could you introduce the others to us? We can't keep them waiting," he said turning his gaze at Lingxi and Xiao Lei.

"C-Che'er, Is that the Emperor?" asked Xiao Lie stuttering. By the clothes Cang Wanhe wore and his temperament, it's not hard to guess his status.

"Yes, Grandpa, Cang Yue is his daughter," Yun Che nodded.

Even though it felt unbelievable, summing up with Cang Yue, it didn't look that strange either. Xiao Lie had to receive surprises consecutively for the past few days and it seems like there's no end to it any time soon…

1