[Chapter 2] Kidnapped by a Loli
2.2k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- 2324 Undisclosed Nuclear Plant in Texas. [Post-Event]

I can't believe I am getting robbed by a fucking loli. To think that such a cute person could undertake such a hideous act. Well, she hasn't shot me yet, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. In the previous loop, she likely only shot me because she thought I had a gun in my backpack. 

"Hands up," She said. Rigid as ever.

I obliged. I don't want to take any chances. This very well could be my last loop.

"What's in the bag?" she asked. It was a stupid question, so I gave her a stupid answer.

"Trash."

She marched towards me. Her footsteps getting louder, one after the other. She tried to reach for my backpack, but she was too short. She was barely 1.55 meters tall. 

"Kneel, slowly," she said. 

I kneeled. I pulled my backpack's zip. Then shoved her hand deep into my backpack, looking for something. Her weight pushed me forward until she finished looting everything inside. 

"How and where did you find this?" She asked. I didn't know what she was referring to exactly. Until she cracked open my last can of Poison.

"Hey, that was the last one I had left!"

*Gulp!*

She then started munching my snacks. 

"Let's go."

"Whe-"

"Don't act stupid. Obviously, back to the city," she replied. "On our way there, you will tell me exactly were you obtained all of these items." 

At last, the loli allowed me to stand. When I pushed open the doors to the wasteland, I had to cover my eyes for a few seconds. The sunlight was too bright. As we left the grounds of the outer facility, we passed through the parking lot. All the vehicles were toasted beyond repair. I was not one bit surprised.

"Well, at least I no longer have to pay for insurance," I said. 

The loli just grunted. "Weirdo."

We walked for two miles, making our way south, towards civilization. There was no way the loli was going to believe I was transmigrated from the past. So I told her I looted from a nearby settlement. It wasn't truly a lie, for my house was a couple of miles away. 

"Carry me," she said. 

"What?" 

"CARRY ME."

I had to walk the remaining three miles with the loli sitting on my shoulders. If anyone were to see us, they'll either think I am her slave, or her dad. She was rather light, but I've never had to do so much exercise in my life. 

When we reached the nearest settlement, I knew where we were. My house was among the ones ruined. 

"Keep going," she said. "All the food there has already been looted."

"One of the houses here has something way better than food, and I doubt it has been looted," I replied. 

"Prove it."

She dismounted me, and I lead her to my house. The door was long gone. When we entered the living room, I looked for the hidden safe where I stored a physical copy of all my monster girl lewds. With the FBI and civilization gone, who was to say I couldn't read my stuff in public. 

"THEY LOOTED MY PORN."

"Was that all?" She asked. Her tone sounded disappointed. "Let's go, before you waste more of my time."

"Wait... I still know one place that hasn't been looted."

She looked at me, confused.

What she didn't know is that my house had a basement with a key. Those fucking COM-TEK assholes had scammed me into installing a bunker underneath my house. Supposedly my insurance would cover it, but those assholes never paid shit. Something about limitations and protections of the deductible. Well, let's see if it was of any use. 

When I entered the basement, I had to turn on my phone as a flashlight. 

"Good luck, forcing that door open," she said. "I already tried." 

"Oh, about that." When I inserted the key, the door clicked. I then pushed it open. "I've always had the key." 

*confusing, cute noises intensify*

The emergency light turned on. The room looked like an underground casino. But instead of having poker tables, it was filled with electronics, tools, and hardware components. Among them was my favorite multimeter and oscilloscope. The loli pushed me aside and started looting the place. 

"Wait, hold on, a lot of these things are more valuable than you think." 

That oscilloscope alone was worth a thousand dollars. Now it's probably worth millions. The multimeter, lithium batteries, the toaster... easily another million. 

"Shut up, grab a bag, and put everything you can in it. If we take this to the city, we'll be rich." 

While I argued with the loli, my phone rang. She didn't seem to mind, as if she never had seen a phone before. The importance of this did not cross her mind.

"WTF."

There shouldn't be any signal, maybe a local antenna set up by the leftovers from humanity? It was a private number. When I picked up the phone, they immediately hung up on me. Was this just a scam call? I wonder if someone somewhere set up a bot to do calls like these, and their owner never came home after the nuclear holocaust. Now the poor bot is doomed to do calls to non-existent numbers for the rest of eternity. 

I entertained this thought as we left my house with everything we could carry. I locked the door, since there was just too much left to loot.

But suddenly I got a text message, despite having no signal. 

"You are to make haste to the following coordinates: ---- ----- ------ ----"

That was already our direction, the big city. The message continued:

"If your path diverges, or you turn off your phone, I will send a predator drone after you." 

My phone was tapped. If this message originated from the government or someone else, I did not know. 

Now follow Author-chan or else!

53