Memories and awakening (1)
115 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I acknowledge I was hasty...but what to do now?"

Asterwhose face had become filled with black lines didn't know what to do, After he saw that everyone was asleep, He fed them neutral Zombie core...only to find out that they are all twitching in pain.

"One by one? no no step by step?... What to do, Ah Yul-iu, Let's help him first, he is about to awaken, Ah, water, hot or cold?"

Sani who looked at Aster running here and there wanted to laugh, Though it is true that Aster has changed for the better he was still a 17-year boy for this mama, She chuckled and looked forward to how he remembers her, and ask her help.

Aster who didn't remember his mother at all, at the moment took out the Soul Pill and fed it to Yul and then he saw him slowly getting stabilize and sleep peacefully in his bed, He was about to get a glucose injection when he heard Aria's groaning and hurried there.

Looking at the small little sister of his now quietly gulp the pain, Aster felt something his heart, He took the hand of his sister and fed he Soul pill too, This sister of his is really strong, He then gave her a Glucose injection but just as he was about to head toward Iria's side he heard his sister's mumbles.

"Save..my mother...someone, Father don't...beat...her."

This was a girl, a simple girl, and a naive girl. An Angelic and kind girl in this backward world. Aster remembers when this little sister was born she smiled so much with so much laughter and Aster who had been beaten by the children of Tribe also smiled but his eyes had tears. This angelic sister of his had always been Aster's Guardian Angel, When this small girl was 4 years old she who had always had stars in her years looked lost and broken when she looked at him and her brothers, Her mother always protected her, her brother's were always doting on her, She prayed, Gods or Devils please give me strength, I wish to protect them as they do, I wish to make them smile as they make me, I wish for them to be free, without any shackles.

She is a girl who is a sister and a daughter as she is also strong with her mind tempered by hardships and heart by watching all the hardships of her family. A strong white and golden light poured inside her. She accepted the gifts given to her, as they will become her power.

"Dual-Ability user..."

Aster was shocked but also very happy. This is his sister, a strong woman with a kind heart.

Aster went toward Iria's side. He went through Little star's memories and looked at his youngest sister with little sympathy but more grief. 

Iria was Kari's daughter who was at the time of Iria's pregnancy was pushed into the river and had gotten trauma and because of this Iria was born with a problem in her brain, not much but she could not think fast or enough,  She was quite opposite of Aria, who was bright like a star, She was quiet and alone like the moon. Aria had blond hair like her brother and red eyes but Iria because of some brain injury had Silver hair and red eyes. She was bullied and said to be a monster. Aria had always protected her little sister. Always. 

Aster gave Iria a soul pill while also giving her healing pill then after looking at her peaceful breathing Aster stood up and patted her head and when he saw her snuggling up he felt a sting in his eyes and he lowered to give this small sister of his a kiss on the forehead as he thought, Even if my sister is weak she is my sister Aster's sister.

"A  very beautiful power, indeed my sister..."

Aster looked at the power brewing inside his sister and chuckled while walking over to Sef's side.

Sef with his head full of cold-sweat was still not complaining about pain,  This little boy was also this pitiful family's son, He was born and his father looked at him with hatred, His Aster-iu was beaten by children while protecting him, His Yul-i gave him his share of food and Zed-iu always sang him a story of fairies.

He had always felt that other people's families with their father looked very lovely. But he knew his family was called cursed one by the tribe's priest and his father who was Tribe's chief will never let the cursed children of his, be loved by him, years passed by and he looked after his family and was looked after by his family. Sef only wanted to be their pillar and make them also feel loved.

Aster at once knew what ability his first younger brother has gotten. In Aster's memory, he has doted on Sef because of his angelic look. He was Aster's first younger sibling. He was not lonely anymore. He had Sef with him. 

After giving the same stuff to Sef, Aster tucked him in his blanket and moved to his 3rd mother Kari.

Kari was the younger twin of Kahi, In their tribe of MoonPetal, They were loved by their people very much. Having a mother from the warrior clan and father as chief of MoonPetal Tribe, They were loved as princes. they grew up without a single hardship, loved and smiling. Never had they known that the love they saw was gone years ago, When the MoonPetal tribe was in trouble, They tried to sell the twins and all tribe men agreed. Their father never looked at them after their mother died, Only Elder sister, they only had her. She went with them to marry or be sold away. 

When he saw her sister being raped and abused and then his elder brother and then him, he had lost hope but then those small buns were born. At first, he only felt disgusted for those children, he denied them, but they were his siblings and his children, they were born with a strong mentality and pure hearts. They were his children. He saw them slowly grow up but not in a loving manner but in the most hatefelt manner. He felt torn in heart and worn in the soul. When his son Aster said what he wanted as power...Kari only wanted to show them the love he had felt once. nothing more. He wanted to spoil them nothing more.

"A power born from love...a very innocent soul indeed."

Aster commented as he gave the soul pill and glucose injection to his 3rd mother. He looked at the now young boy who looked quite bright, even going through this pain, His mother has remained innocent. 

Aster turned and then looked at Sani sleeping near the cave entrance, He looked at her lonely back and shook his head, He will find himself, 3 dads too. He can't let his mothers who are still young and in a world where people can live for more than 500 years easily die alone now can he? He must get the most gentle and loving fathers. So that they can heal his mothers. 

Aster took Sani in his arms and tucked her in bed and looked at the triplets sleeping still in a coma. 

****

Family Theater:

Tarv: Buhuhuh, my baby had so many hardships to feel, though that one was not my baby, now my baby has his memories! buhuhuh 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Author: picking the earplugs and moving away: Dear readers ignore him, this chapter got  3 parts by the way.

 

5