Alice Margatroid of The Mystic City
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I twitched my fingers, feeling pain searing across my whole body. I slowly stood up, and looked at my surroundings. Trees everywhere, in the middle of a moonlit night. There are mushrooms, of all sorts near some roots of the trees.

I'm home... Well, technically near my home. I followed the path in front of me, hoping that it would lead me back to my house.

Maybe the nightmare is over? Now I can see my Master in person?

A grin crept it's way across my face, as I fastened my pace.

However I stopped as I heard a muffled voice. Turning to my right, I see a fairy, with her mouth stitched, and her body parts are... That of a doll's.

What's the most distinguishable about her is her big blue ribbon, and wings with the shape of ice shards.

"Cirno? Oi, what happened!?"

She let out a muffled banter, as her eyes danced around, until they stopped at a direction to a house with a small tower.

It's the home of Alice Margatroid, my childhood friend. The doll with my Master bears her appearance, but I wonder if she's doing alright in this incident.

I thanked Cirno, before walking off as she continued to scream in muffled voices.

I reached the small house, and knocked on the door. No response. I twisted the doorknob, and it swung open.

"Why didn't she lock it? It's unusual of her..."

Inside is lit with candles, and there are dolls, Hourai and Shanghai dolls above the shelf, on the living tables, on the sitting room. Well, she is a doll maker and also a Doll manipulating Magician so it would make sense on why there are so many of them.

"Alice!? You home, ze!?"

No response.

I walked around the ground floor, and went towards her tidy bookshelf. I pulled out a random book, and I find myself baffled on what it's about.

A way to turn one human, into a doll wether they like it or not. On one of the pages, is a slip of note written by Alice. It seems to be a part of a journal.

I finally perfected it. After doing so on the fairies outside the house, I finally perfected the method to turn a living being into a doll, without even needing to kill them directly. With this, now she can be mine mine minemineminemine---

The rest of the note is scribbled all over. Is she alright?

I walked over to the kitchen, and looked at the dining table. On top of it are two cups of tea, still full.

"Already cold." I said, as I took a sip on one of the cups.

I spat out the tea due to how cold it was, before heading upstairs. If she isn't down here, she could be sleeping or something.

I found her bedroom door, and knocked on it. No response again.

"Alice? I'm coming in!"

I kicked the door open. Inside, I see her sitting on the chair facing me. However she isn't moving, and her eyes are closed.

I walked closer, and attempted to touch her to wake her up.

But then I felt her left hand gripping my right hand forcefully, and pulled me in closer to her.

The Real Alice, Sanity deprived

"You're finally here, Marisa. I'm happy."

"Alice!? What the hell, ze!?"

"You should know better Marisa... A sleeping person should be left alone...!"

A spine tingling giggle emanated from her lips afterwards. I pulled out the Roukanken from it's scabbard using my left hand and swung it at her, but she kicked me away before standing up slowly. The dolls behind her then came to life, carrying all sorts of metal weaponry.

The door behind me closes by itself, and I hear it get locked.

"Do you think you can run away from me? Your entire existence is mine."

- To Be Continued

2