Chapter 1
148 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an average convenience store, there stood a young man of the age of 18, processing the customer's items for purchase. His name is Daniel Bell and currently, he worked as a part-time cashier while studying for his college. Being born and raised by a single mother with pair of sister and a little sister, Daniel life's is filled with happiness and there isn't a day without any sort of problems. 

 

Although his family financial situation is below average, it doesn't hold them back from becoming a happy family. And it's all that he could ask for and never did he show an ounce of a complaint.

 

"Ah! Thank you for your purchase and have a nice day, ma'am!" Daniel bowed politely with a smile to his customer while wearing the store's custom shirt made for every employee to wear. 

 

"Oh my, thank you for that wish and may you too have a good day" The woman who seems to be in her mid-forties replied courteously. As she left the entrance, a sound of a bell could be heard indicating the sign of customers entering and exiting. 

 

While Daniel waited for more of the customer's arrival, he took out his phone from his pocket and pressed on to the notification message sent by his mother. Seconds later, a soft-hearted smile appeared on his expression and nothing beats him more than a mother messaging him. 

 

'I'm craving for some little chickens my dear, could you buy some later on after your shift ends?' His mother sent him a message with some cheeky and heart shapes emojis which he replied with a 'Yes, I'll buy it later mom and also for Big Sis Celia and Jessica'. He knew chicken is all his mum, elder sister and little sister favourite food and it'll wrong him if he bought just for his mother.   

 

Just when he wishes to relax and enjoy the cold air conditioner of the store, a sudden massive of chaos and confusion resounded outside. Curiosity washed over him, and he walked outside of the store only to be dumbfounded by the situation. The whole neighbourhood had people stood paralyzed with their eyes wide open. 

 

Just like them, Daniel froze in fear, not knowing what to do because the scene that's happening right in front of him is utterly unreal. Fictions that was depicted in movies and stories were just a form of fantasies and imaginations, however, never would one in a million chance would Earth met the crisis of abnormal monsters.  

 

The Sun has been coloured with crimson, illuminating the world with lights of blood. Without knowing why or how, the atmosphere in the air began cracking like how mirrors would crack, and unbelievably, creatures of unknown crawled out. 

 

Screams of terrors reverbed through the whole earth, the resident's lives in the neighbourhood were chased by these very creatures that were the epitome of hell.

 

Their bodies seem to be a hybrid of mythological creatures and demonic characteristic or worse, some of the creatures were just disgusting and disturbing to look at. Nonetheless, there's no doubt that these creatures are powerful beings who wields weird and supernatural powers. 

 

By the time Daniel noticed and realized the situation has gotten worse, his legs trembled with his mouth gagged. He's witnessing the destruction of the cities and the massacre of humans who are being killed or eaten alive. Never would he imagined that this kind of situation would happen, and now, he doesn't have a single clue except to run for his life. 

 

Succumbing to his fear, Daniel began running opposite the direction of the incoming monsters and it's the most fastest moments where he would run quickly. Despite the fear and terror on his expression, there's only thought about his family in his mind. Thus, he made a run for it towards where his family resides.  

 

However, before he could even reach a certain distance away from the horde of monsters, his left leg has been stabbed by a tentacle with a sharp claw-like knife at the edge of it. Blood spilt out from his thigh and due to the sudden pain and attack, he loses his momentum and fell to the ground while growling in pain. 

 

'This hurts like hell...what the hell in the world is going on!? Are these monsters!? How could they appear from those weird portal cracks!?' 

 

The injury hurt more painful than he believed and as he looked back behind him, a hint of surrendering to death passed through his mind since there were more than dozens of titanic monsters heading towards his way. He didn't know how to react and there were so many emotions where he'd laugh right now. 

 

Out of the blue, a sound of ringing could be heard three steps away from him. Turning his head over to the sound of the ringing, he noticed it was his phone being called by his mother. That sight broke away his depressive thoughts and he crawled towards his phone where it dropped from his pocket earlier on. As much as he would like to deny it, it doesn't take an idiot to understand that in the next moment, Daniel would be dead.

 

Although it's saddening there's nothing else Daniel could except to say his last 'I love you' moments to his mother and at least, he could die without any regrets. But, before he reaches out for it, a prompt of the message appeared in his eyesight and without a warning, his body teleported into an unknown space. 

 

*Congratulation, you are one of the billions chosen ones to be awakened with a skill, hence, your existence will be brought to the training are to awaken your abilities* 

 

"Huh?" 

 

Confusion struck him as he couldn't fathom how he suddenly appeared in a place where there's nothing but codes of numbers all around him. At this point in time, his emotions began to calm themselves, but the anger still remained.

 

The sight of humans being eaten alive almost puked him out and the scenery of children, pregnant women and the elderlies being stomped, mutilated, torn apart while being alive almost drove him insane. It wouldn't be wrong to say Daniel might have trauma. 

 

Due to those sights, his hands were shaking and his body vibrated uncontrollably. 

 

'Calm yourself, Daniel, breathe in and out and try to understand the situation' He gazed and observed the weird coding room around, at the same time, he comprehended the meaning underlaid within the message.

 

The result of reading dozens of novels has given him some ideas about what's going and to simplify it all, he would conclude that Earth will no longer be the same and the rise of monsters will continue unless one will find the way to solve it. 

 

But before anyone could have the idea of it, the concept of supernatural powers and abilities is also something that should be included for humanities survival. Hence, Daniel believed if he could awaken at least a reliable ability, he would no doubt have any difficulties. 

 

*You have been teleported to the Awakening Room. Your injuries have all been healed, being the awakening process?*

 

It's too much for Daniel to take in, first, there were monsters and now these, even his deep injury were healed without leaving any trace. 

 

Needless to say, Daniel answered with a yes.

 

Though he seems to be confident, his heart is pulsating quickly due to the fear of the unknown and the concerns for his mother and sisters. Not far away from him, a replication of an unknown monster is being formed by a gathering of codes, and the aftermath of the result is a huge monster with violet robust scales.

 

It had a scary disfigured face with pair of arms and legs that has long claws like nails.

 

Frightened by the emergence of the monster, he took a step back behind and sweats begin appearing all over his body. 

 

*The Awakening Process has begun. Please give a punch to the monster to unlock your supernatural powers*

 

He clenched his fist and greeted his teeth. Without needing to know, Daniel could feel the aura of the monster which mean he has no chance at all even if he tried thousands of times. Nevertheless, he comprehended the purpose which is not to find fault with the monster.

 

Pushing his body and courage, he dashes to the monster and gave all of his might to land a punch effortlessly which worked without suffering any hardships. 

 

'So it's just some kind of illusion? If not, then why would it just stand still and observe?' 

 

*Congratulations, you have completed the process and your supernatural skill has been unlocked. Due to the influence of Mana, your stat status has been unlocked. Once again, you have become a player*

 

Sudden energy surged through around his body and it felt pleasant to the core. Eventually, a wave of aura exploded and travelled around the room, proving that Daniel has awakened his skill and has become a player. 

 

 

 

Name: Daniel Bell 

Age: 18

Gender: Male 

Race: Human

Level: 1

 

Hp: 100/100

Mp: 60/60

 

Str: 10

Def: 10

Int: 10

Cri: 10

Luck: 10

 

 

SP: 0

 

Skill: Heal(B)

 

 

 

He felt completely better than before and he's like an entirely different person. Gazing at his skill, Daniel nodded with satisfaction since at least with a heal, he can become a supporter and not a burden. Judging from the letter B, he believed it's a quite impressive ability and the only thing left now is to leave from this cursed room. 

 

*You have completed the process, would you like to leave the room and return to the normal room?* 

 

Speaking of the devil, just when he was about to ponder on finding the solution, the system has popped up and without further ado, he undoubtedly would choose 'Yes'. But to his disappointment, it doesn't act like how he had expected it to be. 

 

*Error! Co-&@#?! S1ysTMe Ma14u+tioni^! E=Ror1! R-PoTi@# T-0 5he G0D$!!! Re1200T1NG SYS7E€! Pro:Cessing 1N -p 1%-20%-50%-100%*

 

*Complete*

 

*Reboot has been successful*

 

The room began to distort with all sorts of error messages appearing all over the room. Bizzare by the situation, a bad omen begin to rise from his heart, and out of the blue, he was struck with a mild headache before recovering back naturally. Once he regained back his balance, he became shocked. 

 

Previously, after landing a punch on that monster, it dissipated into numbers of code, however, there's a monster right in front of him. A monster that's much more sinister and murderous which scared the hell out of him. Panicked overwhelmed his entire existence, and what scares him the most is how he could see the eagerness of wanting to tear him apart on its eyes.

 

*Due to the malfunctioning of too many connections and platforms, the system has separated itself and became a dependent platform. System rules and boundaries have been overwritten by backups. To prevent other 'Gods' from finding the system breaching limitation and rules, the system has hidden every traces of potential leaks. To create further measures, the time flow will reset to the ratio of 1:10*

 

*In order to solve the system mistake of endangering the human, Daniel Bell, the system will initiate a training program as compensation*

 

*Processing every records and history of powerful creatures is completed. Injecting mana codes to create a real-life scenario for every creature has been completed. Accessing and adjusting to the human level is completed. Recording every power levels has been completed. Gathering Mana from the 'void' to create rewards for the human as compensation has been completed*

 

*Note: There's no death in this room for the human to suffer, thus, there's no need to worry about the fear of death. However, injuries, hunger, pain can still be felt* 

 

*Beginning Training* 

 

Reading the system messages, there's only a word to define his feelings which is 'Why?'

 

He stood there depressingly by the situation and in the blink of an eye, his body separates in half. Blood dyed the ground and the last thing he remembered was the room ceiling of codes. But the next second left him in bizarre. Unknowingly, he's standing on the ground yet again and as he turned his head on his left, he saw his lifeless corpse which made him puked. 

 

"What's going on!? What's happening to me!? Why is this happening!?" He cried out with tears strolling down his face. But the system didn't answer his cry, and it felt like the previous screen would be its last conversation with him. 

 

Knowing that it's pointless to do nothing at all, Daniel regained back his sanity and this time, his eyes were burning with determination. He has nothing to fear and the thought of returning to him is what encourages him to move forward despite the fear in his heart. 

 

"I've gotta do this or else, I can't leave this place and yeah...that's right...I need to buy chickens for all of them" 

 

Once he got ready and prepared, he finally decided to face the monster. Both of them were at the opposite side, checking and gazing at each other eyes. While Daniel is overwhelmed by the monster intensive gaze, he didn't allow it to bring him down. Instead, he returned a gaze filled with determination. Like a pair of rival waiting for the signal of the match, they both begin their battles. 

 

Daniel has no experience in fighting or whatever martial arts, in fact, there's not really much fighting except a one-sided beating. Hence, he has no choice but to fight in a barbaric manner. However, he has no idea whether he has the guts or courage to do. But fortunately, the size of the monster is the same as Daniel which might mean he still has a small chance of killing it. 

 

Facing the monster head-on and, the monster mouth opened widely to devour Daniel, but he avoided it as he has expected it to happen. Though its speed is fast, it's a feat where Daniel could keep up with and the reason why he lost earlier on is just due to shock.

 

In truth, there's a secret that he has yet to know which is about how powerful the monster is when Daniel faced them. 

 

According to the system logic, the monster strength will grow as Daniel grow which means, for each time a monster appeared, their prowess will be within Daniel limits. Thus, it wouldn't be too easy. but not too hard for Daniel to overcome. 

 

Avoiding the monster mouth, he landed a blow on one of its eyes which in return, the monster growled. Above the monster's head, there's a screen similar to Daniel's status which showed the monster hp decreased by 5%. Making use of the advantage from the impact of the punch, Daniel gave another two punches on its eye, and he didn't hesitate to use as much force as he can. With that, the monster lost 10% of its Hp. 

 

Knowing he needed more than just a punch as it'd take a long time to kill the monster, he decided to be brutal and vicious to deal with the monster.

 

Confidence and morale boosted his decision to fight and unlike what he had thought, the monster is not scary at all due to being cornered. It's something that Daniel could handle with his limitations as long as he watched for the incoming attacks. 

 

Without giving the monster a chance to recover, he closed the distance between them and savage overtook him as soon as he begins to attack the monster. Clueless from where he got the determination, he gouged apart the monster eyes without any mercy with just his bare hands. Blood spurt out and the monster cried in pain. 

 

Although his face and job clothes were dyed with blood, it didn't stop him from being brutal. Once it ended, the body of the monster drops to the floor without any resistance. His breath became ragged, shocked and horrified by his actions. Never would he imagined that he'd do something abnormal, perhaps by now, his mind has been filled with partial insanity. 

 

*Congratulation, you have killed Gratata and has obtained 10 Levels, if you wish to see your stats, just say status*

 

*Congratulation, you have obtained a skill rune, Crimson Claw(C), and it has been automatically absorbed*

 

Suddenly, all of his exhaustion has been recovered and it doesn't take that much for him to realize where did the phenomenon come from. From his conclusion, he believes it's due to the Level Up effects. To check his stats, he followed the system guidance. 

 

*For every level, you'll receive 5 stats point and for every 10 levels, you'll receive an additional of 10 stats points*

 

 

Name: Daniel Bell 

Age: 18

Gender: Male 

Race: Human

Level: 11

 

Hp: 100/100

Mp: 60/60

 

Str: 10

Def: 10

Int: 10

Cri: 10

Luck: 10

 

 

SP: 55

 

Skill: Heal(B), Crimson Claw(C) 

 

 

 

With the experience, he had from playing games on consoles, he's aware of the use of stats points and considering about the placements of his stats points, he believes strength is his top priority. It's either strength or defence, and Int is also an important component if he wishes to increase the capacity of his Mp and Magical Damage. However, for now, it'll be beneficial if he places a majority of his points on either Str or Def.  

 

Hence, he placed accordingly to the ratio of 2:1. 

 

*Begin the next training program?*

 

He replied and again, the same scene happened again except this time, it's a different monster. A monster that goes by the name of Goblin King. Its body is similar to the size of sumo, with red tattoos all over its green skin body as it holds a cub made from wood. Unlike before, his fear has decreased by a large margin and it might be due to his perception of his stats increment. 

 

Nevertheless, Daniel is the first one to move, wishing to take advantage and close their distance as sooner as he can. But the moment he almost entered the Goblin King surroundings, the monster smashed the ground where he supposedly should appear. 

 

*Boom* 

 

The ground of codes showed cracks and messages of errors. To the monster surprise, Daniel never stopped advancing after dodging the attack of his cub because there's nothing for him to fear. However, he wouldn't allow the fact that his death would revive over his head. Still, he had confidence that he could win no matter what happens. 

 

Sneakily going over to the Goblin's back, he placed his palms over its back and activated his skill. 

 

"Crimson Claw" Relying on his instincts, he believed that's how the skill works and just like what he thought, a crimson claw formed around his hand and it thrust forward and pierced through the goblin body. It created a small hole that has torn apart its organ and ribcage, and its Hp began dropping without any signs of stopping. Eventually, it died and dispersed into codes of numbers. 

 

*Congratulation, you have killed Goblin King and has obtained 10 Levels*

 

*Congratulation, you have obtained a skill rune, Green Skin(C), and it has been automatically absorbed*

 

Just like that, 10 days passed by like a snap of a finger and all Daniel did was killing monsters maniacally without knowing why or how and slowly as times passes by, he lost his own sense of time and purpose. As days became months and months became years, his personality slowly falls apart. No one could blame him for being broken and every day, he would ask a question with a 'Why'? 

 

He cursed everything for being stuck in this forsaken room where there's nothing but killing and dying which worsen the state of his mind, and in the end, he questioned himself. 

 

Why was must it happen to him out of all people? Why did he have to suffer unknowingly? The only way he could release his anger, frustration and broken mind was towards the monsters. At first, the one thing that kept him moving forward is to return back home and reunite with his family. However, after decades of waiting and killing, his memories began to fade away and eventually, he has forgotten his own name. 

 

Although 50 years have passed since that day, Daniel still remained young and his clothes were all tattered apart. However, there's the only insanity on his face while killing the monster with joy. 20 years ago, to keep his mind and memories intact, he tried to keep them memorable by writing his mother and sisters name on the ground. But even that practice fades away as time passes by and 50 years passed by once again. 

 

At this point in time, Daniel could no longer remember who he was or why is here, and the only sole purpose he had is to kill monsters and become as strong as he can. After a solid of 100 years passed by, the amount of strength he possesses is beyond what human could possibly hold, and after killing the monster he's fighting with, the system made an announcement. 

 

*Congratulation, you have killed King of Demon Kings, Demelza*

 

*Congratulation, you have obtained a skill rune, Demonic Form(SSS)*

 

*Congratulation, you have reached the max level of 999, and you have broken through the human limits and has achieved the rank of Transcendent Being. Due to the Transcendent achievement, your level has broken through to T1L1* 

 

*All of your stats has multiplied by 5 times. Due to the breakthrough, your Heal(B) has evolved to Immortality Heal(SSS). The system has detected that there are currently 36,000 skills that can be fused together to form stronger and better skills*

 

*Initiating process in 3,2,1 Begin*

 

*Fusing process has been completed. All 36,000 skills have been fused and compressed to 13 skills*

 

 

 

Name: Daniel Bell 

Age: 18

Gender: Male 

Race: Transcendent Human

Level: T1L1

 

Hp: 50,000

Mp: 50,000

 

 

Str: 10k×5

Def: 10k×5

Int:   10k×5

Cri:   10k×5

Luck: 10k×5

 

 

SP: 0

 

 

Skill: Immortality Heal(SSS), Monarch Desire(L), World Elemental Resistance(L), Myriad Poison Resistance(L), Limit Breaker(L), Heavenly Mana Recovery(L), Heavenly Hp Recovery(L), Six Holy Circles(L), Six Circles of Chaos(L), Elemental Magic Manipulation(L), Supreme Telekinesis(L), Perfect Clone(L), Conqueror Aura(L), Unbreakable Shield(L)

 

*All of the monster's power will now be increased to the Level of Transcendent Being. Due to the Host incapable of thinking, the system from now on will be the one to make the decision. Hence, begin training program* 

 

Just like what the system said, Daniel is no longer incapable of making his decision since he is broken beyond repair. Inside his heart and mind, there's only the constant thought of killing monsters for joy and nothing more than that.

 

Even right now, he's just standing by idly waiting for the arrival of the monster and as soon as a monster appeared, he quickly disappeared from the spot he stood to land a good punch on the monster thick scales.  

 

However, out of all times, this is the first time he experienced thick hard scales where his punch couldn't penetrate through. As such, there's a smile plastered on his face. Relying on his instincts, he dodges the monster incoming 10 pair of arms. None of those pair of arms manages to stab him and eventually, he spins his body to increase the impact where he had land a kick above the monster head. 

 

Immediately, the monster head drops heavily onto the ground with muscles of the brain being exposed. Satisfied by the result, Daniel mashed up the monster's body before the system message arrived. Once again, the same habit happened every day, but, it took Daniel a longer time to reach the limits of his levels since a transcendent rank requires an enormous amount of Exp. 

 

Usually, it's rare for a human to reach the transcendent being as it requires a tremendous amount of time. Despite saying that, the chances of attaining the transcendent rank is not impossible. As long one has the power to survive, he or she could achieve that in under 500 years. Due to the system uniqueness, Daniel's ability to reach it in 100 years. 

 

A transcendent rank is a term to define a human or any mortals beings that have attained a body that's above mortal. The benefits of a transcendent rank are increased of powers, lifespans and aura. Normally, the number of lifespans gained will be around 1000 years and those who are special will add another 500 years to it.

 

And a total of 1,000 years passed by without the emotionless Daniel realizing it. The more he killed the monsters, the more bored he became to the point, he killed monsters during his sleep or created clones for them to handle.

 

Now, the rank and levels of transcendent it's a bit special. When it comes to transcendence, there are differences between all of the transcendent beings in terms of powers. Thus, the transcendent has 10 stages where each stage represents a hundred level. Hence why the system depicted his level as T1L1 and at the end of his 1,100 years in the room, he has reached the maximum level. 

 

*Congratulation, you have killed a Transcendent Being, Lakasa*

 

*Congratulation, you have obtained a skill Rune, Tentacles of Destruction(L)*

 

*Congratulation, you have reached the max level of T10L100, and you have broken through the  Transcendent Rank and has achieved and obtained the rank of Deity. Due to the new rank, your level has progressed further to D1L1*

 

*All of your stats has been multiplied by 10 times and your immortality Heal has evolved to Regression of Heal(L). Since you have fulfilled the rank of deity, you have been given the right of being granted a new skill which is Spiritual Cloak(Myth). Due to the overwhelming number of skills, the system will auto fusion all of them. Process completed, all skills have been fully compressed*

 

 

 

Name: Daniel Bell 

Age: 18

Gender: Male 

Race: Deity

Level: D1L1

 

Hp: 15 Million

Mp: 15 Million 

 

 

Str: 1M×5

Def: 1M×5

Int:   1M×5

Cri:   1M×5

Luck: 1M×5

 

 

SP: 0

 

 

Skill: Immortality Heal(L), Spiritual Cloak(Myth), Monarch Ambition(M), Universal Elemental Resistance(M), Limitless Poison Resistance(M), Limit Breaker(L), Infinite Mana Recovery(M), Undying Hp Recovery(M), 10 Virtues of Holiness(M), 10 Sins of Chaos(M), Cosmic Magic Manipulation(M),Supreme Telekinesis(L), Perfect Clone(L), Divine Aura(M), Trinity of Shield(M), Elemental Manipulation(M), Universal Senses(M), Pure Revive(M), Shadow Summoner(M), Prodigy of Martial Arts(M), Weapon Chemistry(M), Master of All(M)

 

 

 

There's a way and hierarchy to classify how powerful and effective a skill will be.

 

From the weakest to the strongest, we have the Rank of E, D, C, B, A, S. Generally, this rank is considered the limits were humans or mortals could gain or born with it, and to get a higher rank, they must be lucky enough to be blessed with luck or else, no one would obtain them. And yet, Daniel has more than dozens, plus, most of them are either at the Legendary or Myth Rank. 

 

Above the S Rank is either SS or SSS Rank, and higher than that is impossible for ordinary humans to obtain unless they have achieved the transcendent rank to fight against monsters that drop skill runes.

 

However, not all monster will have a 100% chance of dropping, due to the system manipulation, Daniel can obtain every skill rune from every monster he killed.

 

To describe how powerful Legendary and Myth ranks by using size, then, compare to SSS and Legendary rank, SSS is like a human while Legendary is like a ferocious lion. Comparing Legendary to myth, then, Myth would be a monster that devours the lion up.  

 

Without further ado, another strong and abnormal appeared that emitted out a strange aura yet suppressing aura, and it's the first time Daniel felt danger.

 

The monster had six pairs of wings with the body like an angel yet the appearance of a monster. Its size is quite huge similar to the size of those titans he faced before that as tall as 5 stories. But again, he couldn't be stopped just because he felt danger, thus, gathering all of the power he had to his arm, he sent out a wave of blow that travelled to the monster and immediately killed it out from existence.

 

The impact of the punch causes the body of the monster to disappear, leaving only behind a bloody trail of its size at the ground. 

 

*Congratulation, you have killed a Deity Being of Seraphim*

 

*Congratulation, you have obtained a skill rune, Angel Smite(Myth)*

 

With a new set of goal and the mindset of killing all monsters out of boredom or just a meaningless act of wasting time away, a whole 1,900 years has gone by since he had broken through the Deity Realm.

 

Unexpectedly, as each year passed by like a stream of a river, the thought of killing a monster seems to die out deliberately. Perhaps, even with his instincts, it has become tiresome and exhaustedly to just slaughter monsters who he no longer finds the joy to do so. Hence, for once, he began experimenting with using his powers. 

 

Although he has lost most of his form of communication and has become emotionless, at least he could form a simple thought of curiosity and independent thoughts which he could rely on instincts that have been engraved deep inside his mind for hundreds of years.

 

No matter how broken he has become, he never forgets these three important things, Status, Skills and Monsters. That's all he could remember and ever since that year, he has attempted on being versatile and experimenting on the use of his skill. 

 

Surprisingly, all these years, he never felt the need to eat. Before reaching the transcendent rank, he would always die out to hunger and the only time he felt fulled was either through being revived or levelling up. However, after becoming transcendent and deity, there's no need to eat or feel the need to as he has become far beyond than a mortal. 

 

With a total of 3,000 years, Daniel has unknowingly reached the maximum level of a deity and has achieved a whole new concept of rank that exists only for those who are above of all where it's unlikely for any mortal to achieve. 

 

*Congratulation, you have reached the max level of D10L100, and you have broken through the  Deity Rank and has achieved and obtained the rank of Divine. Due to the new rank, your level has progressed further to Divine Rank 1*

 

*All of your stats has been multiplied by 20 times and your  Regression of Heal(L) has evolved to Reverse Fate(Myth). Since you have fulfilled the rank of Divine, you have been given the right to bless any mortals with a blessing, Blesser(God) and you have been given with a skill specially crafted by your existence itself, Weaver of Reality(God). Due to the overwhelming number of skills, the system will auto fusion all of them. Process completed, all skills have been fully compressed*

 

 

 

 

Name: Daniel Bell 

Age: 18

Gender: Male 

Race: Divine 

Level: Divine Rank 1

 

Hp: 300 Million 

Mp: 300 Million

 

 

Str: 20 Million×5

Def: 20 Million×5

Int:   20 Million×5

Cri:   20 Million×5

Luck: 20 Million×5

 

 

SP: 0

 

 

Skill: Perfect Clone(L), , Telekinesis(L), Levitation(L), Teleportation(L), 

Reverse Fate(M), Spiritual Cloak(M),  10 Virtues of Holiness(M), 10 Sins of Chaos(M), Cosmic Magic Manipulation(M), Trinity of Shield(M), Elemental Manipulation(M),  Pure Revive(M), Shadow Summoner(M), Prodigy of Martial Arts(M), Weapon Chemistry(M), Master of All(M), Mana Manipulation(M), Creation of Weapons and Armour(M), Rune Inscription(M), Talisman Creation(M), Alchemy Creation(M), Trickery of Poisons(M), The Charmer(M),

Blesser(God), Weaver of Reality(God), , Superior Breaker(God), Manipulative Shapeshifter(God)

 

Passive Skill: Superior Body(L), Infinite Stamina(M),  Monarch Ambition(M), Infinite Mana Recovery(M), Undying Hp Recovery(M), Universal Senses(M), Infinite Resistance(God), Asura Aura(God)

 

 

*System has reached the max capacity of sustaining the training room program and could no longer create any coded lifeforms by using energy from the void. It's impossible to create divine beings from energy itself, thus, the system has fulfilled its compensation and before the system will commence the shutting down, the system will give one last gift before forcibly pushing you out from this room* 

 

*Rebuilding the divine being, Daniel, mentality and emotions to normal will be in 3,2,1....execution failed. The system has detected an enormous amount of burden and sufferings deep inside your brain. Thus, the system will need to find another way, hence, will remove every unnecessary memory that will hurt you. Suggestions of implementing false memories and deleting real memories will initiate in 3,2,1*

 

*Deleting every memory of families and 'childhood love' has been completed. Removing every desperate, sufferings, insanity and broken moments has been completed. However, all moments of experience, the act of cruelty, merciless and the kill for living will remain as it's beneficial for you. Replacing all deleted memories with safer and false memories to reduce the burden has been completed*

 

*Process has been completed, removing Daniel from this room has been completed. Initiating the destruction of the system will begin in 3,2,1*

 

When the system fixed Daniel mental problem by removing his memories and being replaced with false ones, he had been forcibly pushed out from the room where a cracked dimension appeared right beside him and sucked him away, leaving the room and the system to explode within the next seconds. 

7