10 The soldiers
635 10 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time flies when you have fun except for me. Seto regretted offering his help to Ana. How did Lora even persuade him to help this stranger? 

Lora and Ana were in an intense chat about life. The girls have gotten used to each other fast. Lora felt sorry for Seto and tried to immerse him in their talk, but Seto didn’t want to speak. He relaxed against a tree, enjoying the fine weather. He eavesdropped on their conversation and listened to how Lora told Ana everything about herself. He learned how she had to work every day at her parents’ farm, the unwanted attention she got from men, and a bunch of other stuff. Ana was acknowledging the entire time when Lora said things. She had similar experiences.

“Men are so sickening. They don’t even try to hide their lust,” said Lora. “Except for Seto, he’s the ideal man.”

Ana glanced at Seto when she heard Lora’s statement. It must be nice having a guy as handsome as him as your man. She was envious but hid it. “Yes, he’s pretty cute.”

Ana then told Lora about herself and the stories she experienced as a child. She told her about her family, how nice her father was, how caring her mother was.

“Your parents must’ve been wondrous people. I’m sorry that they’re gone.”

“Yes, they were, and it’s not your fault.” They embraced each other.

Seto sighed. He didn’t care about their conversation at all. He just ignored them and let them do their thing.

Lora told Ana about how she met Seto. She didn’t leave a single detail out, from the moment he defeated her brother, to him turning Ivon into a pile of meat, to him annihilating a troll. Ana’s eyes widened. “He defeated a troll with one punch?” She felt shivers run down her spine. I’m happy he didn’t fight me for real.

Lora told everything that happened until now, except for the sex they had. She held such things private.

“It’s so romantic how he convinced your father to let you go with him. It seems that Seto isn’t a simplistic man. Are you going to kill that guy named Leonard and his son?” Ana didn’t flinch at the word ‘kill’ at all. Killing was a common thing in this world, so she didn’t bat an eye.

“Yes, there’s no way we’re going to let that scum get away. I begged him to spare the children and women, and I think I convinced him.”

Seto chose to join their chat. “Only if they don’t bother me, though. How about you, Ana? What are your plans once we’re in town?”

“I thought… Maybe I could join you two? The three of us are planning to become adventurers. Maybe we could form a party? I’m a warrior myself, so I think I could register myself as a warrior-class.”

Seto’s raised his right eyebrow. “Who told you we were going to stay together as a group once we arrive in town? I only agreed to deal with those soldiers. And perhaps travel to town together.”

“What? Are you serious? How could you leave me alone in that town? Don’t you know what happens to a girl if she’s alone in a town if there’s no man there to protect her? Maybe some men will capture me and force me to become a prostitute, or maybe some other adventurers will rape me during a quest?”

Seto had a grim expression on his face. He looked at Lora with his ‘this is your fault’-look. She smiled awkwardly and could only apologize. He groaned. “Fine, why not. But I expect a payment first.”

“P—Payment? Do you mean m—my body? But it’s my first time, and we’re in the open. I’m not a pervert.”

“No, you idiot, I meant as in coins. Do you think I would help you for free?” Although Seto had a lot of coins, he wanted to mess with her.

“I—I didn’t bring any coins with me when I fled my village. I don’t have anything except for my clothes and weapon.”

He rolled his eyes. “You can keep your clothes and weapons. If you don’t have anything, never mind then. You can compensate me by granting me all the rewards we earn when we become adventurers.”

“All the rewards? Like, do you mean I don’t get my share?”

“You’re correct.”

“You’re insane. You don’t have any feelings. Sister Lora, please help me. Your man is bullying me.”

“Seto, could you be a little more kind? She has experienced the loss of her family. Could you be more sympathetic?”

“Fine. I will only take half of your shares.” Seto sighed. It was impossible to negotiate with women.

“Thank you,” said Ana. She then hugged Lora.

“You’re welcome,” said Lora. “Seto acts like he doesn’t have a heart, but he’s a real softy.”

Seto disagreed. “How do you know that? You’ve only known me for like, one day?”

“It’s woman’s intuition, I guess?”

He shrugged his shoulders.

***

Seto slept when he felt two women clung to his arms. They were trembling with fear. These women were Lora and Ana. They were both nervous and used him as protection.

“Seto, wake up. The soldiers have arrived.”

When one of the soldiers spotted Ana, he screamed. “She’s over there.” He pointed towards Ana which caused the rest of the soldiers to go in their direction. In a few minutes, they arrived in front of the trio.

“It seems that the little bitch was tired of running and ran into some peasants.” One soldier with a cape, who appeared to be the captain, marched towards the three of them. When he noticed Seto’s handsome appearance, he became cautious. His skin is flawless. Maybe he’s the son of a noble?

“Sir, it seems you’ve met that bitch over there. I hope she hasn’t seduced you, but she’s a wanted fugitive. I hope you won’t make things difficult for us and hand her over.” The captain gawked at Ana and licked his lips. He couldn’t wait to ravage her body with his men. He then noticed the girl standing next to her. “Sir, it seems you’ve also found another criminal. She’s a murderer and cannot be trusted. You should hand her over as well.” The captain wanted the jump into the air. He vented his frustrations by killing a village of innocent people who couldn’t protect themselves. He felt powerful, and now he was going to enjoy the bodies from these two beauties. He couldn’t be happier when he saw Lora’s huge breasts. He felt his cock growing. I’m going to fuck the brunette, and the men can take their turns fucking the red-head.

Seto read the captain’s face and knew he was lying, but he played along. “I don’t know what you mean. These girls don’t seem that threatening to me. Are you sure you’re not mistaken?”

The captain became impatient. “Are you retarded? Are you deaf? Is your handsome face the only thing you have? You should hand them over, or else you’ll regret it.”

“Is that so?” He reassured the girls and stood up. Now that he stood, he towered the captain with his length. He stretched his muscles and the rest of his body, taking his time. 

The captain looked up and felt intimidated. He cleared his throat and drew his sword. “Stay back, or I’m going to kill you.” He didn’t understand how this person could stay so relaxed. Maybe you won’t be as calm anymore when I fuck these women in front of you while cutting off your limbs afterward.

Seto’s smiled. “Shut up. I played enough with you.” He appeared in front of the captain and struck his face. He controlled his attack carefully.

Splash

The captain turned into a headless corpse and collapsed to the ground.

The soldiers’ eyes widened. “Impossible, just one hit. He’s a monster. We’re no match for him. Run for your lives.” All of them started to panic, which made Seto excited. “Time to have some fun.” He didn’t want to get dirty, so he didn’t use excessive force. He appeared behind them and planted his fist into their bodies. A hole appeared where he hit. They died immediately. One for one, he appeared behind each soldier, like he teleported until there were none left. In less than ten seconds, Seto massacred all the soldiers. Although he could kill them in less than a second, he wanted to take his time and enjoy it. He enjoyed hearing their screams of regret and desperation.

When he was done, he cleaned his hands as if nothing happened. He walked towards Lora and Ana, who were astonished. Lora laughed and embraced him while Ana stood there, wondering what the hell happened. He’s much, much stronger than I thought.

11