1 Arrival
2.1k 12 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After what seemed like an eternity, Seto had approached the limit of one attribute.

 

【 Remaining points: NaN

 

Strength: 2,147,483,647

Constitution: 1

Dexterity: 1

Intelligence: 1

Wisdom: 1

Charisma: 1

Looks: 1 】

 

“Lovely,” he said out loud. “This reincarnation system has an upper limit of 32-bit. There isn’t a time limit to this place. I’ll keep on maxing my stats. If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.”

Seto thought he was pretty clever for that sentence.

A few eternities later, Seto reached the upper limit on everything.

 

【 Remaining points: NaN

Strength: 2,147,483,647

Constitution: 2,147,483,647

Dexterity: 2,147,483,647

Intelligence: 2,147,483,647

Wisdom: 2,147,483,647

Charisma: 2,147,483,647

Looks: 2,147,483,647 】

 

I wonder how I’ll look like with such insane stats? It cannot be better right than how I used to, right?

After his completion, he confirmed his choices.

 

【Do you want to confirm your choices? This cannot be undone.】

 

Seto chuckled. Of course, I want to confirm my stats. Why shouldn’t I?

 

【System confirmed. Starting reincarnation process. Looking for compatible worlds…】

【Compatible world found!】

【Preparing user for reincarnation…】

 

After Seto confirmed his choice, his consciousness faded. Everything turned dark.

 

***

 

The ground felt cold when Seto opened his eyes. He used his hands to touch the ground beneath him and stared into the sky.

My reincarnation succeeded. This is an interesting system, but I cannot remember the existence of such a system in my previous life. Does this system only exist for me, or is this the standard for everyone?

He started thinking, but shook his head. The most important part, for now, is testing my abilities. No, first I want to know if my looks have improved.

When Seto stood up, he noticed his skin was flawless, he’d become taller, his body more muscular, and his vision improved. If his sight in his previous life was 360p, then his current resolution was 16k.

Seto thought about the system. Could he still access it? Let’s try it.

“System, show my stats.”

Nothing happened.

Fuck, I lost access to the system? No, this cannot be. There has to be a way.

He knew nothing of this world, but he felt confident in his strength. Although he didn’t know what he was capable of, he knew for sure that others wouldn’t have his power.

Seto tried to test his strength and scanned his surroundings. He noticed he couldn’t see past his field of view, but the things he saw were crystal-clear. Seto could count every blade of grass if he wanted to, but he didn’t bother with it.

Alright, my vision is perfect. Although I cannot see what’s behind me, the things in my vision are flawless.

He tried looking at the mountains in the distance and could see every little detail: the animals, the rocks, the pebble-stones, the trees, and all the other things.

Seto found a large rock. It was as big as a house and hit it with a controlled punch.

Boom

It exploded and created a deafening sound. He saw the birds flying away from the forest and saw a lot of animals running away.

I think I went overboard, he thought when he looked at the giant crater he created.

Then, he bent his knees and jumped. He flew, but he didn’t use all his power, or else he’d have flown into space.

When he was in the air, he appreciated his surroundings. The hills comprised of forests, rivers, mountains in the far distance and even different animals. He even saw a village. Maybe I should visit that place. I lack knowledge of this world; thus, every bit of information should come in handy.

Seto had completed most of his tests. His vision was perfect. He had insane strength. Although he hadn’t tested his constitution, he confirmed some of it. He assumed if one attribute were indeed as high as he chose, the others were the same. The only thing he hadn’t tested was the upper limits of those attributes. He wanted to try them, but he was sure the world couldn’t handle them. He didn’t want to destroy the world. Although that sounds somewhat fun, he thought.

I don’t feel any wiser, though. Perhaps, because I haven’t tried to learn anything or I haven’t encountered a situation in which those attributes are needed, is the reason those attributes have gone unnoticed. In the future, I’ll find out what the other stats are helpful for. I should find some water to look at my reflection. I want to examine how handsome I’ve become.

Seto went into the forest and started looking for water. He tried to run, and in an instant, he was standing before a small river.

Damn, I’m fast.

Seto walked towards the river and wanted to look into the water. He comes the moment of truth.

When he looked into the water, Seto felt so excited. His heart beat uncontrollably. A shiver ran through his spine. A smug smile appeared on his face.

“Holy shit, I’m one handsome man. The old me is ugly compared to the current me.”

Seto felt happy and relieved. He feared for a moment that his looks were going to be disappointing. But now, that couldn’t be further from the truth.

His legs were as long as his body, which made him look perfect. According to research, women found men whose legs were as long as their body the most attractive.

Studying his body, Seto realized he was naked. But he didn’t care. As long as there were no people nearby, he couldn’t care less about his image. Now he thought about it. It made sense.

But the system lied to him. Didn’t reincarnation mean that the user would reborn? Why didn’t he start his life from scratch as a baby would? Not that it mattered to him. He was glad he wouldn’t have to start his life from scratch. It was still him, only a better version.

Alright, back to his appearance. He still had his golden hair and blue eyes. He had defined facial features and a strong jaw. His body was the epitome of perfection: his shoulders were broad, his waist a bit smaller, his arms strong and muscular. He had an inverted triangle body shape which almost everyone agreed on to be the most desirable male body type.

He sighed in relief that he didn’t become an over-muscular bodybuilder. The system defined his body muscles in such a way that it looked pleasant to the human eye, not too muscular that it looked weird. It was perfect.

“Uh… Sir,” said a feminine voice in a shy manner. “Are you alright? You’ve been staring at the water for over 30 minutes now.”

Seto turned around and looked at the person speaking to him.

The girl then realized was she was doing. She was speaking to a naked guy! The girl turned as red as a tomato and put her hands in front of her eyes out of shame as she let out a high-pitched scream.

43