4 The reward
1.4k 8 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiwa was watching the television in the living room. She was nervous and kept looking at her phone. She kept calling Seto, but he didn't pick up.

Today, the guy she fancied since middle school rejected her. She had always had a crush on him. He used to be short and ordinary. Girls didn't even give him any attention, but this year—puberty hit like a truck: when he entered class after summer vacation ended, everybody was stunned. He became tall, his face cleared up, and he became gorgeous. The guy she liked became the idol of the school, and she was left behind. How could she now ever keep up with him?

She couldn't contain her owns feelings anymore and told her friends. Her friends giggled and told her it wasn't a surprise. She was too obvious about it. They convinced her to confess her feelings to Seto.

When she gathered the courage to admit her feelings—she got rejected. Kiwa became depressed, and her mood change didn't go unnoticed by her family. She felt stressed because her brother kept asking what was going on. Kiwa refused to tell her brother, but he kept pressuring her until she gave in. When her brother heard what happened, he was furious. How could that scum treat her sister that way? He told her she wasn't pretty enough? The audacity.

"Where does this scum like to hang out?" Her brother was furious. Kiwa became scared and said, "I'm not telling you that."

Her brother punched the wall, causing Kiwa to scream.

"Tell me, or I'll find out myself."

"You're not going to do anything to him, please."

Her brother walked to the outside and pushed his sister away when she tried to stop him. He stepped into his car and drove away.

Brother, please don't do anything stupid.

 

***

 

Kiwa tried calling Seto, but he didn't pick up his phone. He never did.

Suddenly, she received a message from one of her friends:

Kiwa, turn on the television and go the channel 1. It's about your brother, and things aren't looking good.

She rushed towards the television and switched to the first channel. The nerves in her stomach made her almost puke. Her heart sank when she saw the news.

The police arrested a 22-year-old man and his friends. According to Eyewitnesses, the group entered Tokyo's Internet cafe and picked a fight with the 16-year-old Seto Ukyo. The men surrounded the student and assaulted him. After the incident, they fled the scene, but the police caught them one hour later when the men tried to buy condoms. Experts estimate that the men could face up to 20 years in prison—

Kiwa turned the television off after she heard the news. She began to feel unwell and felt like it was all a dream. She refused to believe any of this was real. She lost the love of her life. Now, she lost her brother. Kiwa screamed as hard as she could to vent her mixed emotions. How could she keep on living like this?

***

Seto's lifted his left eyebrow when he heard Ivon's father threatening the three of them. This man hadn't even listened to their story yet. How could he be mad already? He didn't take the threat seriously and grabbed the man by his face.

"Old man, why are you threatening me? You don't even know what happened, and now you're trying to make our lives sour? What should we regret? Not killing that dog of a son?"

Seto's reaction shocked everybody present. Theo nodded in approval, Lora was speechless but admired his actions deep inside her heart, and Theo's father felt stuck between the two of them. He didn't want to anger the man who saved his children's lives, but he also didn't want to ruin his daughter's chance at marriage. He didn't know what happened, so he decided not to say anything.

Ivon's father was mad. Why was nobody standing up for him? He slapped Seto's hand away from his face and caressed the spot with his hand. "Have you any clue who I am? I am Leonard Schmidt, the most famous blacksmith in my town. Even the lord of my village doesn't look down on me. How could a mere man like you touch my face." He then looked at Theo's father. "George, we've known each other for a long time. How could you invite this rascal into your home? So what that he saved your children? If you want to give me any face, you should send him away."

Theo's father, whose name is George, didn't react. He avoided making eye contact with the both of them and stared at his son, who shrugged his shoulders. Why did he have to get involved in this mess?

When Leonard saw that George wasn't going to help him, he cursed in disbelief. "I've seen enough." He grabbed the pile of meat—which was his son—from the floor and walked towards the door. "Forget about the marriage and our friendship. I, Leonard Schmidt, will make you regret making me an enemy." After that, he slammed the door shut.

When Leonard left with his son, it became quiet in the house. The atmosphere became uncomfortable until George broke the silence. "I don't know what happened, but I trust my son's ability to judge people. If he thought Ivon deserved what happened to him, I could only support him." He then glanced in Seto's direction. "Your name was Seto, wasn't it?"

Seto nodded.

"The offer still stands," George said. "You should clean yourself up. All of you."

Theo placed his hand on Seto's shoulder. "You should go first. You stood the closest by that troll. Forget Ivon. It was his fault."

I already forgot about that thrash a long time ago. Seto thought about things but decided not to mention them. "I'll accept your suggestion then. Where's the shower, if I may ask?"

"The shower? We don't have one, unfortunately. As you can see, our family isn't well off, but we do have a wooden barrel where you can wash your body. Lora will tell you where it is."

Seto was disappointed, but then he remembered this village was poor and stuck in medieval times. 

Lora grabbed his arm and led him to the bathroom.

The bathroom consisted of a wooden bench with a hole in it. In the corner of the room stood a wooden barrel. Beside it stood a table with a bucket on top of it.

Lora saw Seto eying the room and became embarrassed. Was he disappointed? Was he looking down on her family's impoverished circumstances? She wanted to make herself useful. "Should I help you with bathing?"

"No, I can do it by myself."

"I don't mind, though. I'll wash your back. I want to repay you for saving my life today." She kept offering until Seto gave in.

"Fine…"

Lora's lips turned into a smile. Her eyes lit up, and she cheered. "I'm going to fill this bucket with water. You should undress in the meantime."

He nodded and waited until she left the room. Seto pulled off the clothes Theo had given him and stepped into the empty barrel. So this is how poor people bathe. He waited for about two minutes until Lora came back. When Seto saw Lora, his eyes widened.

Lora held a bucket with water in her hand, but she wasn't wearing any clothes. She stood there, showing her naked body with pride. Although blood still covered her body, it didn't reduce the sexiness of her body. Her breasts were big and perky and were likely to be d-cup. Her womanhood was free of any hair, and so was the rest of her body (except for her head). When she saw Seto staring at her body, she smirked. "Do you like what you see?"

Seto nodded his head. He had an odd feeling in his crotch. It was his dick.

Lora was satisfied with his answer. She stepped towards the wooden barrel and whispered in his ear. "You're the first man who has ever seen my naked body. You should feel honored. I want to gift you something this evening—my virginity. See it as a reward for saving me."

Seto smiled. "If I take your virginity, won't I steal your chance for a future husband?"

Lora let out a playful smile. She thought that Seto was quite the sharp one. She didn't realize he would see right through her plans. "I guess I should tell my condition then. If you want to take my first time, you should take responsibility for your actions. If you leave a stain on my pureness, how could another guy want me? You should make me your woman."

Seto sighed. She's quite the cunning fox. I'm horny now, though. Maybe I should fuck her and leave the day after before she notices it? He had thought of a plan and smiled. He placed a hand on her face and kissed her lips. Lora didn't resist and closed her eyes. After a few seconds, Seto stopped out of a sudden.

Lora became confused. She liked the kiss and was disappointed it ended so soon. "You took my first kiss. Why did you stop?"

"Because I want to bath first." He smacked her round butt, causing her to let out a playful scream. "Now go wash my body."

"Will you wash my body after I washed yours?"

"I have a better idea. Why don't we wash each other?"

Lora liked the idea and filled the box with water. She then stepped inside the barrel. Her ass was rubbing over Seto's male part. Seto's spear became hard and poked her buttocks. When Lora noticed it, she became curious. She turned around, made her tits wet, and used her breasts to clean Seto's body. Today I'm going to lose my virginity, she thought.

29