5 Beneath the sheets
1.4k 15 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lora guided Seto into her room while they kept kissing. When they entered the room, they shut the door. Seto used his tongue and invaded her mouth. He was forceful and aggressive. Lora felt her pussy getting wet and her knees becoming weak.

Seto used his fingers to explore up Lora’s delicate body. While her legs and arms were slim, her breasts and butt were rounded and full. He felt her smooth body through the outfit she wore. He stopped kissing her to gaze into her eyes. All he saw was a youthful maiden: her lengthy brownish hair, her hazel-colored eyes. At first glance, she seemed innocent, but now she didn’t act like her pure image. How could he know this girl would be so forward?

Lora got down on her knees and faced Seto’s groin. She loosened his trousers and pulled it down, exposing his impressive rod.

She gulped and widened her eyes. “So this is how a man’s penis looks. It’s so huge and scary.”

“Don’t act all innocent now. Don’t pretend as you’ve never seen one before.” Seto refused to believe this was her first time. The way she behaved. He was a literal stranger, and she was going to blow his cock. How could one think she was pure.

“I swear, this is my first time. It’s just. I don’t know. When I’m with you, I become a different person. You’re the first man who makes me feel this way.”

She seized his rod and stroked it. Her movements were stiff and clumsy. 

Don’t tell me this is your actual first time, Seto thought. Although she tried to pleasure his wand, it didn’t feel that good.

“Maybe try to use your mouth.” He wanted to see if it would feel better if she used her mouth. A hand requires skill. A mouth needs only sucking power and the right rotation of the tongue.

Lora nodded and became shy. The bold woman was gone, and in its place came a clueless girl. She moved her mouth towards his cock and laid it inside her mouth. She tried to lick it and sucked it as hard as she could.

“Fuck, that felt good.” Seto looked at Lora and felt great. Here an inexperienced girl was sucking his cock. Although she had no idea what she was doing, she tried her best.

Seto started stroking her hair and played with it. He started disrobing her, revealing her huge tits. Lora ceased sucking his cock to remove her pants. Seto stared at her juvenile pussy, which was free of any hair, and appreciated this view.

Lora went down on her knees again and resumed her blow-job. She kept sucking and sucking until Seto’s climax began to build up. He could feel her slippery tongue twisting around his cock. Her tongue felt wet pleasurable.

He grabbed her head and pushed his cock deeper inside her throat. He started throat fucking her, causing Lora to gag. This was her first time doing such things with a man, but Seto showed no mercy. He kept ramming and hitting until he approached his peak. He forced her mouth against his crotch one last time and came.

His seed exploded in her mouth, filling her throat with juice. He pushed all his seed inside her, giving her no chance to refuse. When he felt it was enough, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. 

Lora started gagging but swallowed his seed anyway. Her jaw felt sore.

“Couldn’t you go easier on me? I didn’t know you were such a fierce beast.”

“Rather a beast than a worthless man who doesn’t take the lead.” He grabbed her body and turned it around. He grabbed her hips and threw her on the bed. “Get on your knees. I’m going to fuck the shit out of you.”

Lora became scared but nodded. Her pussy was wet because she was throat-fucked earlier. I hope he goes easy on me. She went on the bed, placed her hands and knees beneath her, and positioned herself. She was now sitting on her knees and using her hands as support, facing the wall.

Seto positioned himself behind her and grabbed his cock. He was going to fuck her doggy style. He spat on his dick and shoved it right in without warning.

Lora started yelling, and a tear escaped her eye. “It hurts.”

He didn’t care and fucked her as hard as he could. The constant thrusts caused the bed to shake, and so did her body. He kept ramming his cock inside her tight pussy. One could hear the sounds of flesh hitting flesh. 

Seto could see her butt hole and watched how his dick kept penetrating her young vagina. Such a beautiful sightWait, is that blood? He noticed blood coming out of her hole and panicked. Fuck, this is indeed her first time. Was she a virgin? I thought she lied. If I knew she was a virgin, I would have gone easier on her.

He felt terrible, but he grabbed her hair and started pulling it when he saw her round ass and thin waistline. He became even hornier and wanted to ravage her body. He used another hand to grab her tits while he kept fucking her like an animal. The walls of her vagina were tight and hot. The pleasure became more and more until he felt another burst of excitement.

He exploded and came inside her vagina. He grabbed her tits and pushed his dick as deep as he could inside her hole for the last time, filling her gap with his seed. Then after a few seconds, he collapsed on his back.

“Fuck, your body felt good,” he said.

Lora cried and didn’t say anything. She looked down at her hole. It was a mess: sperm was flowing out combined with blood. This will be all worth it, I hope. He fucked me so hard. I think he impregnated me.

She grabbed a cloth and wiped her vagina, clearing away the seed that dripped out of her hole. She wanted to kiss Seto, but he refused. “That’s dirty,” he said and turned around. A few seconds later and he fell asleep.

Lora felt used and wanted to cry but was strong enough not to. Does he care about me? She studied his face and had that same feeling again. He’s so handsome. I don’t mind if he treats me this way as long as I can make him feel good. I want to be useful to him.

She entered the bed and placed her body against his. They were both naked, and she embraced him. She felt safe and didn’t mind his coldness. She held him and fell asleep.

24