8 The voyeur
876 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lora looked towards Seto and worshiped him. Her entire life, guys would give her unwanted attention. They would catcall her. Fortunately, nobody did anything physical, but it wasn’t enjoyable nonetheless. And just like that, this man stopped all of them. Just a few sentences, and they obeyed him. So this is how the strong rule. 

“Where are we going?” She felt shy, murmuring that question.

“Why are you so shy? Are you scared of me?” Lora nodded. Seto’s expression became soft. “You shouldn’t be afraid. Only those who provoke me should be scared. You’re my woman. I’d never hurt you.” He caressed her face.

Lora felt consoled by his words. She would do anything to show that she’s his woman. A woman he could be proud of. She squeezed his hand, and they kept walking.

“To answer your question. We’re going to visit that friend of your father’s.”

Lora became troubled. The thought that Ivon saw her as his woman disgusted her. She wanted to evade him. “Why are we going to see him? What was his name? Leonard?” She didn’t want to mention Ivon because she was worried it might bother Seto.

“Yes, Leonard indeed. I’ve been thinking about his threat for a while now. You’re my woman now, so of course, I’ll take care of you. That also means that your family’s safety is also my responsibility. What if Leonard takes vengeance on your parents instead of me? To avoid that risk, I’m going to destroy him and his whole family.”

Lora didn’t know how to react, but she understood the forethought Seto had. She felt moved that he took protecting her family so seriously. 

“You should let the woman and children live, though.” Lora felt uneasy with the thought of Seto killing the innocent. She tried to persuade him to spare at least their lives. “They’re innocent.”

“No, I won’t. What if the women go to their husbands and ask them to take revenge for them? What if the children grow up and then take revenge?”

“I see your point, but what if their husbands find out? Are you going to kill their families as well? And also their families?”

Seto understood her arguments. Although she was an attractive girl, her brain wasn’t bad either.

“What if you just killed Leonard and his son? Then you could demonstrate your might and warn them. Those men from earlier didn’t dare to do anything to you when they saw your strength. It should be the same for Leonard’s family.”

“I see. That doesn’t sound bad. I’ll think about it.”

Lora felt happy that she could assist her man. She felt helpful and had a smile on her face.

“How do you know, though, where we’re going? I was beside you the entire time, and you didn’t ask my father where Leonard’s family is.”

“You shouldn’t trouble yourself with that. I have my ways of doing it.” Seto smirked when he heard her question. Although he hadn’t asked where Leonard was, he was confident that he could find him. When Seto first entered this world, he jumped with little of his strength to examine his surroundings. When he was in the air, he noticed a lot of settlements. He saw a few villages and a town. In that town, he could see a blacksmith store. He assumed that’s where Leonard’s store was located. He could run towards the town within a second if he wanted to, but he decided not to. It was his second day in this world. Thus he wanted to relish it. He wanted to appreciate nature and his surroundings—especially the girl who was holding his arm.

What did he think about her? At first, he just saw her as an annoyance and just a toy, but now? He used to believe that she was an obtrusive girl who flirted with everybody, but it turned out she did not. Maybe his handsome looks caused the girl to act differently? He felt he owed her something, though. He was the one who snatched her pureness after all. At first, he wanted to leave as quickly as he could, but when her father caught them. He felt guilty. How could he abandon such a girl? That’s why he decided to travel the world with her. What does it matter anyway? I’m strong, so she isn’t a burden to me. When he promised her father he’d take good care of Lora, he meant it. He was  a ruthless man, but he kept his vows.

The way to town was calm. They followed the roads, but they were disastrous. They were made of mud but seemed more as decoration than actual roads. There were holes everywhere, but Seto didn’t care. He memorized the way to town and kept track of their current location. The hilly area was effortless for him to roam, his stamina was infinite, but this wasn’t the case for Lora. She felt the sun burning on her skin, and her legs started to hurt. Although there were trees sometimes, most of the time, there weren’t. The hilly scenery was an ocean of green. There were plains as far as the eye could see, most people couldn’t see far, but Seto’s vision was different. He had seen where the town was. He estimated to be there at the end of the day. 

When they rested, they had walked for four hours. Seto kept track of the time. He estimated it to be around four o’clock from the way the sun was standing. They both sat at a lake with an enormous oak tree providing shade.

“How are you not sweating?” Lora’s clothes were wet because of the sweat.

“You should take your clothes off and wash them. We could use the lake.”

“Alright, but what about voyeurs?”

“If they dare to take a glimpse at my woman, I’ll kill them.”

“You should stop killing people.” Lora kissed him and took off her clothes. She dived into the water to cool herself off. “You should join me. The water feels amazing.” She soaked her clothes in the water and lay them on the grass next to the lake.

Seto heard what Lora suggested. Why not? He took off his clothes and plunged into the water, landing next to Lora. The jump caused the water to splatter in Lora’s face. She laughed. Seto felt the cold water cooling his body. This feels nice. Although, his body was free from any sweat. The cold water still offered a pleasant and cool feeling in such tropical weather. I came just at the right time in this world. From the look of the trees, this world has seasons as well. It must be summer.

When Lora saw that Seto was distracted, a smile formed on her face. She wanted to take revenge. She used her hands to throw some water at Seto’s face.

He stared at her, which caused Lora to feel frightened. Did she go too far?

Seto then started laughing and tossed some water back at her.

They both played in the water until Lora was exhausted. Seto then stared into Lora’s eyes, moved his face closer towards her, and kissed her.

Lora pushed her naked body against Seto’s and hugged him. She felt his cock becoming hard. The combination of the warmth of his rod and the coldness of the water caused her to become excited.

“What are you two doing?” somebody yelled. 

The couple looked towards the sound. Lora felt embarrassed. She hid as fast as she could under the water. Has that stranger seen my body? The only man who can see my body is Seto.

12