Characters
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All characters;

Name: Tiny
Sex: Male
Age: 14
Attitude: Very soft, tries to act tuff but very weak, and needs help from others. Gay.
Appearance: Short with blond hair, grey sweat pants with a brown shirt, light blue eyes, with a black jacket.

Name: Light
Sex: Female
Age: 27
Attitude: Never follows the law, always carries a gun, and gets into fights all the time. Protects Tiny, sometimes, straight.
Appearance: Tall with light skin with grey jeans, blue t-shirt, eyes are dark green.

Name: Rally
Sex: Male
Age: 17
Attitude: Loves to drink and smoke, always has sex with random women., Bisexual
Appearance: Black shorts, light grey jacket.

Name: Trevn
Sex: Male
Age: 24
Attitude: Leader of The Inner Gang, strong, deep voice but a real softy if you know him. Pan
Appearance: Tall with brown pants, a blue shirt, and a leather jacket.

Name: Ingo
Sex: Female
Age: 19
Attitude: Very controlling, always fights with Nibet. Stright
Appearance: Tall female, mixed but browner, Blue jeans, redshirt.

Name: Qet
Sex: Female
Age: 16
Attitude: Friendly to other people but hates Ingo. Stright.
Appearance: Short blonde with black shorts and a green tank top. Eyes are dark grey.

Name: Pop
Sex: Male
Age: 15
Attitude: Friendly but does not know where to stop when it comes to friendly name-calling. Tinys love interest. Pan.
Appearance: A little tall, black hair with lighter grey down the middle of his hair, brown jeans, a white shirt with a black camo jacket. Eyes brown.

Name: Nibet
Sex: Male
Age: 27
Attitude: He loves to drink and is always high, very mean to Tiny, and beats up anyone or anything that comes his way. Stright.
Appearance: A tall man with white hair, a small beard, a light blue jacket, black pants, and a dark blue shirt.

Name: Blue-Berry
Sex: Male
Age: 21
Attitude: Best friends with Tiny, protects Tiny whenever he can. Very friendly but can be rude. Bisexual
Appearance: Tall with a gut, blue pants, blue shirt, and a dark camo blue jacket. Eyes are blue.

Name: Tye
Sex: Male
Age: 13
Attitude: He is in love with Tiny and tries to do anything to make Tiny his and not anyone else. Very friendly and wise but not to the ones who try to take his loved ones. Gay.
Appearance: A tall man with a tye die shirt, black jeans, and a light brown shirt.

0