Chapter number 1 [ are you ok…let’s be friends]
81 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{ 3rd P. O. V }

Alice was in her room bored and she had nothing to do she started to feel less and less interested in her dolls but she got nothing else to fill up her boredom and she got no one to play with not even her brothers wanna hangout with her but she found a way to find something interesting in the castle so she got up from the soft fluffy carpet and she wore her shoes and made her away around the caste but something was weird.

Her brothers and mother were nowhere to be found so she made it her mission to find them and she started looking around for them and stumbled upon a huge metal door. she was always curious to what is this door for and where it leads to she came closer and noticed that it was slightly open " are they in there but what are they doing ? "

She started to pull on the door until it was opened enough for her to get inside and the place was dark but she found a candle as there were three candles one for Alice's mother and one for each of her brothers as she didn't have one since she wasn't allowed in the basement so she found her father's candle and she took it and she made her way down the stairs the closer she got the louder the voices get " I recognize that laughter " she thought " so I was right they are in there " she whispered and she then made her way down the stairs.

It seemed to be a dungeon and she was quite curious to what are they doing here so she started to peak just to see her brothers and mother laughing at something inside one of the cells. she started to feel uneasy but she started to listen and there was shallow crying in there.

she hid behind a couple of boxes that were there and after a couple of minutes they left so she took the chance to go look at what is in there but she couldn't see anything since her candle wasn't strong enough to let her see what's inside there.

Alice felt horrible about whoever was in there so she wanted to talk to the person there so she took a deep breath then she was ready to speak " h-hello ? " 

Then there was a crash in there that made her jump just to hear a boy's shaky voice 

" P-please i'm sorry " alice's eyes widened " what did they do to him to make him horrified " she thought then she smiled " It's fine I'm not here to hurt you I promise '' 

There was silence for a couple of minutes then she heard him get up " r-really ? '' she nodded " my name is Alice what is your name? "

again silence for a couple of minutes then the boy spoke up " I-i don't remember my name actually I don't remember anything not even who i am...whenever I try to remember my head started to hurt but there is something that I felt like i was dragged away by some people and there was a woman and a man and they were on the floor bleeding then I was saying something but I failed to remember what it was and I can imagine that all the voices are muffled then I felt pain in the back of my head then.. everything went black and when I woke up I was locked up in here" then there was silence alice had nothing to say she couldn't believe what she just heard

'' o-omg i-i can't believe this happened to you.." she covered her mouth then she thought of something then she took her hand off her mouth " how about I give you a name until you remember your real name " she smiled

" that would be great! " Alice was glad that the boy liked the idea " hmm how about... " she thought then she gasped " Isaac..what do you think about Issac? " she didn't wait for long for the boy to be happy " yes I love the name " he chuckled that made alice happy

" well then nice to meet you Issac " she bowed down for him but then curiosity hit again " hey Isaac? '' she received a 'hm?' from the boy " can I see what you look like? " and then silence hit again which made alice nervous " oh no the silence is killing me " she thought as she sweat dropped then Issac talked again but he seemed sad " b-but If I show you then you will run away and hate me... "

Alice bit her bottom lip and shook her head " no never your so nice so I will never hate you! " Issac sighed " promise? " and she smiled and nodded " promise! "

then Issac got closer and closer to Alice and then she could see him clearly now and her eyes widened he was needing and he was full of cuts and bruises and wounds but she noticed something " y-your a demon?! " and

then Issac's eyes started to water but alice reached and held his hand " I think your cool so please don't cry my mom told me to never talk or come near a demon but I never understood why "

Issac stayed quiet but he smiled and Alice decided to say it " wanna be friends? " Issac's eyes widened and then tears started to go down his cheeks and he smiled even wider " yes!! " then the two started to giggle.

-----------------------------

[Author note]

Hello you can call me creator Kanna or even Satan lol but I hope you enjoyed the first chapter if you have any suggestions then just comment it and I will take a look at them and sorry for the short chapter

〣( ºΔº )〣

Word count: 1019

2