Wave of Love! (Nejire x Izuku) pt.1
2.1k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the UA swimming pools, the students of 1A were gathering over for a dip, with Aizawa being the lifeguard.

They had just installed a new diving board, which has 3 levels of height. After stretching up, everyone then went for a swim, until they see Mineta climbing the towering diving boards, to the third level which is the highest.

The moment he looked down from the edge of the board he quickly fell to his back, remembering that he had a fear of heights.

He stayed there until Bakugo and Todoroki climbed up the thing as well, waiting for Mineta to jump first.

In the end, Mineta ends up hanging on the edge of the board, with Aizawa witnessing it from the lifeguard tower. He nearly dropped his coffee cup when he saw that Mineta is literally hanging for dear life. But since he'll land on water anyway, maybe he would let this slide.

Putting on his sunglasses, Aizawa relaxed himself at the tower sipping his coffee.

Bakugo, irritated by the grapehead in front of him walked forwards and stomped the midget's hand causing him to loose his grip onto the edge and falling down into the water below.

Everyone who saw that were stunned for a moment before heading back to their swimming.

As for our cinnamon roll, he is currently swimming laps, not using the diving board to waste time.

The girls witnessed Deku's intense swimming for improving his stamina, and were astounded as Mina counted how many laps did he already go for.

"13th lap.... A couple dozen more times..."

The one who is impressed the most is Ochako. She always admired Izuku's determination and such.

This went on until a few minutes, Aizawa still vibing on the tower as The Big 3 of UA walked into the pool area.

Nejire, being the bubbly girl she is, was astounded by how wide the pool is, ignoring the grapehead who is unconscious on the water, floating across the pool like flotsam in the middle of a calm sea.

Tamaki being Tamaki, didn't want to talk much and headed over to a secluded spot in the pool while Mirio headed over towards the diving board, intending to climb to height level 3.

Nejire jumped into the pool directly, splashing the water over an area, which is coincidentally when Izuku is about to finish the final lap and leaving the pool to take a break.

However Nejire saw him, grabbed him by the foot, and dragged him back into the water much to his dismay.

"What was that for, Senpai!?" Izuku asked.

"I might as well seize my opportunity here and now! You're Midoriya Izuku, right? Right? The person who is deemed a problem child by Aizawa Sensei and such!?"

"Yes, I am..."

"Alright then... What's your quirk? What's it's drawbacks? Does it work here in the water? Why haven't I seen you using your Quirk against Mirio back then? Why? Why? Why?"

"A stockpiling quirk, potentially break my bones, works less effectively in water, Sensei would scold me--"

However Nejire still had more questions. This cinnamon roll has struck her fancy, and she proceeded to ask more.

"Where do you live? What's your phone number? Email? Social media you're using? Do you have a girlfriend? Are you a vir--"

However, Ochako swam over and stopped Nejire from asking.

"Please Nejire Senpai, don't ask too many questions to him all at once! He wants to leave the pool as well..."

"Ah, Uraraka? What is your relation to him?"

"W... What!?"

"I'm asking, what is your relation to him? Are you his girlfriend? Are you--"

Aizawa blew his whistle, signalling everyone to get out of the pool for the day. Nejire just spent her 5 minutes asking questions... But she couldn't stop thinking about Izuku as she played around with a pocket mirror.

"Why am I thinking about him so much... Could I possibly..."

Voices begin to rang inside the blue haired girl's head as she looked into her pocket mirror, feeding her with evil and lewd intentions until she made a grin on her face, and licked her lips. She also chuckled to herself, the chuckling heard by both Tamaki and Mirio who decided to leave her alone for privacy.

In her mind, rang one thing that she must make clear.

Izuku is hers, nobody else can have him. Not even Ochako, Tsu, Momo and even Yuyu.

That night at the dorms, Izuku is the only person still awake as the others were sleeping. He is up playing Sekiro, trying to win against the first boss before finishing for the day.

He then heard a click on the door, and it opened.

"I thought I locked that..."

But then in went Nejire, in a bathrobe.

"Senpai? What are you doing in the boys' section of the dorm, and in the middle of the--"

She took off the bathrobe from her body, letting it fall to the ground as Izuku begins to blush at what he sees, mentally seek forgiveness from the lord above.

Because she isn't wearing anything beneath the bathrobe, exposing her bazookas and her hourglass figure.

"We're going to have fun, Izuku... Wether you like it or not."

- To Be Continued

20