Wave of Love! (Nejire x Izuku) pt.2 (Conclusion)
1.3k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you surprised, Izuku?" The blue haired beauty in front of Izuku asked.

"What on earth..."

Izuku can feel something bulging onto his pants right now, as Nejire walked closer.

"Don't play that game, I know you liked it~" She licked her lips, as Izuku sees the juices flowing out of her slit as she speaks.

"We... We shouldn't do this!"

"You're worried? Is it because I'm older than you? And that I'm well-known around the academy, and if we do it I might get in trouble? It doesn't matter."

She grabbed Izuku by the collar, and threw him over to the bed when Izuku sees that Sekiro died in the game, and that he had to go back to the nearest sculptor's idol. He was just one button away to win against a boss, but this blue haired maiden came at the wrong time.

"Oh great... I spent hours trying to beat that boss..."

"Stop whining about the game, and start whining about what are we going to do, since it'll feel good whether you like it or not!"

She begins to tear off his sleepwear, and pinned his hands to the bed as he tried to struggle, and without further hesitation, she just slammed down. Small-Zuku, having gone erect after witnessing the naked beauty, was then met with the tightness of her caverns.

Nejire is in ecstasy, her eyes rolling up as she moaned heavily both in pain and pleasure as her hymen breaks, an blood came out.

Izuku felt sinful, he deflowered someone who is a role model in the school. But in his eyes, she has been replaced by something else, that wants to devour him for the sake of pleasure itself.

"You... You're not Nejire aren't you!?"

"Why would you ask that? I am Me, silly!"

"The real one wouldn't do this! This'll risk her reputation if it ever goes out!"

Nejire made a small giggle as she grinded her body onto him, and Izuku is nearly there for a climax.

"Oh, you mean that cowardly side of me? I locked that away in a pocket mirror before shattering it, and I chose to embrace my desires!"

She then bent down, and licked his neck.

"Now, just release it all to me... As for what's next to come... I already planned it!"

Even though he didn't want to, his body went into autopilot and Small-Zuku shoots out it's white liquid deep into Nejire's slit. She made a long moan as she felt the warmth of his seed inside her body, causing her to rub her stomach gently.

"It's in..."

Izuku couldn't move. He was in a state of exhaustion from sex, and he couldn't resist Nejire.

"If you try to escape me, then I will lock you up in chains and darkness... If you go to another girl... Then their souls would be snuffed out."

However, at that moment a small voice called out.

"Dad...?"

Nejire turned around to see the little Eri, staring at the both of them in confusion. She has been calling Deku her father ever since her rescue.

"What are you doing, Dad? Who is this?"

"Eri! She's--"

"I'm your mother, sweetie." Nejire said, and Eri tilted her head.

They instructed Eri to exit the room so that they would put on their clothes (Nejire only wore back her bathrobe), before allowing Eri back inside.

"I can't sleep..." Eri told Nejire the reason.

"How about bed time with us, then?"

"Of course I want to... Mom."

Izuku's blood ran cold, did she really accepted her as her mother? But in order to avoid making her sad Izuku made a fake smile.

Eri slept on the bed, hugged by Nejire in her sleep. Izuku is still scared, but nonetheless he climbed back onto his bed, and Nejire gave him a scary stare. Her perfect sapphire blue eyes became hollow.

"Now... We are a family, Izuku. New conditions... If you try to escape or cheat on me... Then this child's life--"

"You wouldn't!"

"What if I would? I locked away that coward inside the mirror already."

The next day, Nejire, Izuku and Eri were reported missing and authorities begin to search for them but came back empty handed.

As it turns out, Nejire escaped with them to the cold lands of Hokkaido, where they would live their life as a family.

- End of the "Wave of Love!" Saga

17