Joker + ❤️ (Emi x Izuku) Pt.1
1.1k 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah, who would ever thought that the Joker in the card deck would have hearts?

This is what applied to Emi Fukukado, A.K.A Ms.Joke, who is a teacher at Ketsubutsu High.

She often teased Shouta Aizawa when they met. People mostly think that she's flirting using her jokes due to her personality.

She often played poker in her meantime, often winning due to wild cards and such. She often laughed her butt off whenever she pulled one on Aizawa, most of them resulting in his wallet being empty at the end of the day.

However, her bet then changed during the Provisional License Exam. Emi laid her eyes on a certain cinnamon roll leading his class to victory.

"Shouta? Who's that?"

"Oh, him? He's just a problem child, no big deal."

"Answer me, or this photo of you pulling up the skirts of sailor moon dolls are going public." Emi threatened.

"Wha-- Where did you get those-- Ahem! Sometimes a man does need his alone time!"

"So, who is he?"

"He's Midoriya Izuku. His quirk is to stockpile his raw strength, however whenever he unleashed it his bone break, and then you'll know why I called him a problem child."

This shook Emi's heart. Why is such a pitiful boy being taught under him of all people. This boy is one that needs to be protected, after how she sees him nervously leading the class (even though it ended up victorious).

"Shouta. I want to play again... The usual."

"Poker? Sure. What's do you want?"

"I want him."

Aizawa widened his eyes. A single drop of sweat fell from his forehead.

"Are you serious...? You want to take him if you win?! You didn't hit your head on your way here aren't you?"

"Oh Shouta, Shouta, Shouta! I can't bear to see that boy being continuously trained under your wing! Maybe I could."

"Fine then..."

'This is bad... I can't even win a single match against her, and now this?'

As a result when they returned, Aizawa becomes even more erratic, walking here and there in the teacher's office. Nemuri noticed him, and asked.

"My, Is something wrong Aizawa?"

"Kayama! Please, for once help me out!"

"W... What is it!? Spit it out!"

"Can you play poker in my place?"

"...What?"

"You heard me. It's that damn Emi again, she's challenging me for a game, and what does she want if I lose? The problem child. And you know damn well that I always lose to her..."

Nemuri raised a brow.

"Oh my, that's unacceptable."

In truth, Nemuri also has an obsession with the Cinnamon roll, and she can feel her blood boil when she heard that some skank is trying to gamble him away.

"Ectoplasm! Where's my cards!?" Nemuri shouted.

At the promised day, they met up at a Cafe, however Emi tilted her head in confusion.

"Where's Shouta?"

"He's busy with paperwork back at the school. You're facing me now, skank."

"Ohoho! You're one to talk, slutty hero!"

They then played. 5 minutes later they are at the final stage, whoever wins this wins Izuku's body, mind and even soul.

"Straight flush!" Nemuri smashed her 5 remaining cards on the table.

7-8-9-10-Jack of Spades. Straight Flush, indeed.

"Oh no! But anyways...."

Emi makes a horrifying grin similar to THE Joker himself, and tilted her head as she laid her final cards on the table.

4 Aces, and One Joker....

"Five of a Kind."

Nemuri widened her eyes in disbelief. She had hidden the wild card and hand this whole time.

"Now, will you be a dear and message Shouta, that I won?"

Emi cackled, and Nemuri can swear that she sees her shadow resembles that of a devilish entity. She slowly reached for her phone and messaged Aizawa.

The next day, Mina marched into the classroom wearing a tuxedo and a pair of sunglasses.

"Midoriya, I have an urgent message from the principal."

"Eh!? What is it, Ashido?"

"You have been expelled, and is due for transfer to Ketsubutsu High."

Izuku's face went pale. What did he ever do to deserve this.

Ochako heard this, and shook her head in disbelief.

"Mina, you're... You're not lying right!? Deku-Kun expelled!? He... He didn't do anything wrong!"

"Sorry. But this is happening, Ochako."

Izuku had a tearful farewell with his classmates, while Bakugo just scoffed and looked away as Izuku is about to board the bus.

Izuku made one last glance at UA, before the bus starts to move.

He arrived at Ketsubutsu, the school apparently installed dorms as well due to the high amount of villain activity. However just before he took one step into the school's yard...

He felt a needle being pierced into his neck, and he fell down.

"We caught him, Sensei!"

"Good work, Shindo. Now let me take care of him."

Emi walked over to Izuku and crouched down to see that he still has a tiny amount of strength left to see her.

Izuku later woke up, somewhere he didn't know. But then he sees Emi, in a blank tank top and clown striped bloomers watching over him.

Izuku felt his wrists being bound, and he couldn't move.

"You're awake, oh dear Izuku... Or should I say problem child?"

"Ms.Joke... Why? Why did you do this!?"

"Oh Izuku, we live in a society. And I lived amongst those who wouldn't let their most precious thing go to another skank's hands."

She cackled before asking again, "Do you even know why did you get expelled and transferred to Ketsubutsu out of all places?"

"No..."

"I won you, through a poker game. And as the rules have spoken, the winner gets what they want! And now, I have you all to myself, in body, mind and soul!"

"No... It can't be... Aizawa-Sensei even said sorry to me before I left..."

"Apology accepted... Trust denied."

Izuku tried to get the bindings off, but he couldn't and Emi just laughed at his feeble attempts.

"You know, Izuku unlike most others..."

She then stripped herself naked, and ripped off Izuku's outfit as well leaving him naked, and Small-Zuku's come into view.

"For people you are just like a toy, they will stop loving you after they get bored..."

She licked Izuku's neck, and continued, "But don't fret, I'm never going to be bored with you since you are only mine."

"But I'm what you called me before! A problem child! I'm a bad person, unlike most of the others!"

"Oh Izuku, don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you're just insulting yourself like you do just now."

She rubbed her breasts against his toned chest, and she can feel something rising.

"Let's get started shall we?"

- To Be Continued

Yeah yeah, for those who are wondering, I'm just using random Joker quotes I found in the web for some of Emi's dialogues.

5