The Blazing Black Twilight (OC x Izuku) Pt.1
539 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

YuuyaKizami21 Presents

A bit of a Crossover between

Monster Hunter
&
My Hero Academia

The Blazing Black Twilight
Pt.1 - Dawn of The Death Star

 

"Sit down you lots! We have a new student incoming." Aizawa said tiredly, as he rolled in his sleeping bag towards his desk.

Then from the door, she appeared.

My Alatreon Gijinka OC, Ryuko

She made a creepy smile which is made more creepier with her slit pupils, and wrote her name on the chalkboard. Her name is Ryuko Moeru.

"My name is Moeru Ryuko, let's cooperate from now on as classmates." She stated calmly.

The students begin to whisper with each other, as Aizawa asked her.

"What's your quirk, and your chosen hero name?"

"My Hero name, is "The Blazing Black Dragon, Alatreon"... And my quirk is basically the same as the name. Alatreon."

"Take a seat. Your desk is next to... Problem child over there."

He pointed to an empty seat next to Izuku Midoriya, our cinnamon roll.

Ryuko took a seat, and Izuku looked at her before whispering.

"H...Hi."

"Oh my. Who are you called, cutie?" She asked Izuku with a flirtatious tone.

"I am... Midoriya Izuku, hero name "Deku"."

"Nice to meet you. Just call me Ryuko."

Classes then started. Throughout the session, Izuku noticed that Ryuko would often steal glances at him. After a couple of hours, class ended and the students have lunch.

At the cafeteria, Izuku is looking for a place to sit down, and he sees Ryuko patting on the space next to her.

Gulping, Izuku then went there and sat down only to bump into a certain blonde.

"What the... I was about to sit there, shitty Deku."

"Wha-- Kacchan, but she--"

"I offered him to sit here. There are still other places for you to sit down... Bakugo Katsuki." She said, remembering his name from the student list.

"Where I want to sit is my business. Now get Deku off there, or I'll--"

"Huh, someone's had a bad day."

"Believe me, lady. You don't wanna make me angry."

Grinning, Ryuko begins to take a bite of her steak and said again.

"I would like to see it, since you're having such... Insignificant power."

"Now listen to me! If you wanna pick a fight, then do so!"

"I am."

She stood up, and walked away from her cafeteria table to the front of Bakugo, clearly irritated by this new student's behavior.

"RRRAAGGGHHH!" Bakugo screamed as he then shot out a charged explosive from his hands.

It hits Ryuko, as Izuku looked in fear and he shrieks loudly. The entire cafeteria then looked towards the source of the explosion.

Bakugo chuckled, before raising a brow as the smoke dissipates.

"Impressive. You managed to sing some of my scales."

Bakugo then widened his eyes, as it is revealed that not even Ryuko's uniform is scratched from the explosive.

"Now allow me to demonstrate a powerful technique... I call it, an Escadora Hellfire."

She begins to take a small breath of air, as the air around her begins to heat up to dangerous levels. Bakugo can see a spark of flame begin to build up inside her mouth, only for her to be interrupted with a gunshot.

She and Bakugo then looked to see that Edgeshot has fired a warning shot.

"That's far enough! Both of you, go see the principal after lunch!"

Ryuko then glanced at Izuku, and winked.

"I'll see you again..." Before walking away.

"...My Precious..."

- To Be Continued

A/N so how's my OC and her designs? She is basically a Gijinka of Alatreon, a Black Dragon from the Monster Hunter Franchise. Also, the reason why Bakugo could not damage her, is because only elemental attacks has an effect against her. The next chapter will be about her again, ciao.

3