Magic and Kings (2/3)
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

when we went in it was pitch dark but We had the torch so it wasn’t really dark.

Sam: Say, I remembered that we got our first dungeon rewards. But then didn’t get any rewards from other dungeons? Do you have a theory or something? it has occupied me for a long time

Karl: I don’t know maybe because artifacts are very rare. Or we’re doing something wrong

Sam: I understand

suddenly lights appear in the air, you also saw a huge door at the end of the cave

Karl: I see these lights for the first time. And behind that door is probably the boss

Sam: I’ve also seen for the first time those lights floating in the air!. But why isn’t there a monster that’s going too fast?

Karl: no it’s not too fast we’ve already killed all the monsters here it was the black knights who came out of the dungeon but now only the question remains why they went out

Sam: Huh we’ve already defeated everyone? ?

Karl: yes

Karl: So you prepared yourself mentally

Sam: yes, I have prepared myself mentally before

Karl, let’s go inside.

-----------------

Sam: Oh, Holy S-Shoot! shouted sam and at the same time his words echoed in the room

you saw 20 black knights and the boss . . . .

Unholy King

Lvl:125

Skills: Black Magic (S), Sword Art (S), Curse (SS), Power Strike (S), Strength (S), sword aura (A),telekinesis (B), martial arts (B)

as a reminder Ranks: E,D,C,B,A,S,SS,SS+)

Karl: Shit the boss is not good at all! SAM! You keep the knights busy and I because boss and please hurry up, I hope you can do 20 too, I trust your abilities.

Sam: Don’t worry, I’ll make it!

I ran to the King while Sam went to the knight.

-----------

the king had a complete black crown on decorated with black jewels His face was bony but still had skin and flesh. Since he didn’t wear a helmet, you could see his face, his hair was black, his eyes were completely blood-red. He also wore black armor, his body also radiated a gloomy radiance.

I watched as the King raised his hand and his sword came out of its sheath and attacked me, is that telekinesis??

but since his telekinesis is not on S rang, it’s pretty slow. I can dodge all attacks.

Suddenly the King took back his sword and sprinted at me. I noticed something covering his sword It could just be sword-taura or black magic.

I’ve been thinking too much about it, because he was exceptionally slow I got ready and when I looked at him I didn’t see him.

Suddenly I felt him behind me, I could feel it but my body can’t keep up with the speed.

I suddenly heard a metallic sound, I saw behind me Sam trying to fend off the attack

He managed to stop attacking, but because he parade, Sam flew to the end of the dungeon. At the same time, I also saw 10 Black Knights pursuing him.

Karl: SAM!

Sam said: Don’t Worry!" he said gasping  The ring has saved my life again Sam thought

Sam: Please watch out next time!

Karl: I trust you but please never do that ag-

the king came and treadeth me in my belly. And I also flew away several meters but I was still able to hold, but I couldn’t breathe so I just figured I’d have to wait till I could catch my breath again.

When Sam saw Karl get kicked away he was surprised and worried if Master dies when Sam saw him standing.

Sam murmurs: Of course my master wouldn’t give up so easily, I have to take care of the knights and then help My master as quickly as possible!

Sam stood up and watched as knights run to him Determined

I watched Sam stand up with determined eyes because knights that made me feel relieved that he hasn’t given up yet.

all of a sudden I had a thought flash

Karl: HOW I could forget the status points, I will put more than half on strength and the rest in be able to hold out

I felt my muscles tighten more and also felt more powerful than before.

I watched as the King conjure up spears, spears and arrows with black magic

I knew he needs some time, he probably thinks I still need time to regenerate but I don’t need time anymore!

I was using Sprint and suddenly I was at the King’s house. It seems that my leg muscles have much more strength Well of course you have more strength when you suddenly have over 210 strength.

Anyway, I was too focused and hit an uphook with power punch him.

I heard a crack coming from his jaw. the king flew up several meters, even his projectiles are gone It seems he needs concentration.

When he fell, I hit him with my leg on his belly so he flies to the side.

I saw him lying on the ground, but he doesn’t get up or make any moves so I decided to sprint on him and stab his heart with my sword. When I was about to do it I noticed black arrows around me. To avoid them, I jumped aside.

the king rose up took his sword and decorated it with sword’s aura.

I made earth arrows and I shoot them to the king.

he could easily ward it off with his sword

we started the sword exchange

by instinct I also used my earthmagic

 
(for visualization)
https://youtu.be/D2BfbW_kDzI
(ignoring the conversations)

at: 1:23

Sam saw how they were fighting and thought only that he ia so weak  . he wipes that thought out of his head and concentrates again on the knights that all come upon him

From 1:50

Karl: I Kill YOU! he shouted

I conjured more than 50 arrows and shoot them to the king

they all pierced through because king

? ??? : DO YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU LIVE? I'LL DRAG YOU WITH ME TO THE GRAVE! AHAHA

Karl: WHAT?? ? You can talk? ! ? !

I then jumped away from him

The King suddenly began to speak, but why now?

suddenly he disappeared from my eyes and at the same time as he disappeared I felt someone hugging me from behind but it was not a normal hug but I had the feeling that someone wanted to hold me

KING: HAHA I HAVE  YOU!

KING: Even though I am pierced by arrows, I will bring you with me into the grave, I will curse you!

I wanted to free myself, but I couldn’t even move my body. Suddenly I heard the King murmuring something, but what he murmured I didn’t understand.

KING: may you have pure despair in your lives and ....

The King fell dead

I felt exhausted all of a sudden, I flew to the ground I also saw that Sam’s last knight cut his head apart. I didn’t know what was going on with me why I’m suddenly so exhausted I had to make an effort not to close my eyes.

Sam: MASTER !

You defeated the Unholy King

350. 000XP received!

Level Up! 1X

You can learn black magic, Do you want to accept or reject it?.

Karl accepted it, of course.

You’ll get Black Magic! (B)

Black magic is known for necromancer, when they apply this magic and have negative feelings, the damage expands because they do, at night they do more damage than during the day, they can control your shadow and other shadows.

ah damn I’m about to go to sleep.

Sam: MASTER! !

Karl: Sam I don’t know what’s going on but please watch my body.

Sam: I’m going to do it but you say it as if you’re about to die” Sam said with sadness in his vote

Karl: ahh I don’t know. . .

Sam MASTER ! Sam said worrying

-------

? ?? : you don’t see such a strong curse nowadays, well if you’re already like that I’ll take it as an opportunity to have fun haha

-------

Gossip !

huh ? ! ? Why did I suddenly get a Slap? And who’s the woman who just slapped me? and why is She so huge, no wait She is not huge I’m just small!

Woman: I shouldn’t have adopted you, you demon boy! no wonder you’re called Akuma!.

Afterwards she went through the door, I also heard her locking the door from the outside.

why does she call me a demon boy, and my name is not Akuma but Karl

And I’m hearing this language for the first time, where am I??

I wanted to go to the door but I just remembered she locked the door.

ah right there was something else, Status!

Status display failed , The status fields must be transmitted to the host, do you want to start?

hm ? Why? I’m in my body. Huh. ? ! It’s not my body, it’s a child! Urgh what the hell.

No matter I think about it later, Confirm status transfer!

I fell on suddenly fainted on the ground

? ??? : Get up, RISE YOU DAMN BRAT!

Karl aka Akame: urgh was going on?

The Man: othing what’s going on, you’ve been sold now come with me!

Akame: Sold? ?

the one grabbed me and squeeze me out

it was freezing cold Outside I don’t even have anything warm on! And I could freeze at any time! the worst is here is also snow! hm but why and why was I sold? And again where am I? ! ?

And you want me to work? I then looked at myself, I look like a four-year-old!

otherwise nothing has changed I think, I do not know how I look because I do not own a mirror.

I looked around and saw buildings that are no more than three meters long and four meters wide. As we were running on the road all the time, the man in front of me suddenly stops.

The sequel follows
0