Chapter 11 
25 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was still raining lightly. I was not running today, but kept going at a somewhat fast pace as I tried to not take breaks.

Most of the morning was uneventful. I ate some berries on the way, but I was starting to get hungry. I knew I would have to hunt soon, hopefully tomorrow. 

Suddenly, I heard a roar, but it was slightly odd and not as powerful as the T rex. I turned to look and saw a huge man about 100 yards away from between the trees. 

Fuck, they found me, but how did they get past me?? I thought they were north of me.

This guy was to the west of me.

We then both began to run, him towards me and me away from him. 

As we ran, I heard him roaring more. I also noticed that he was gaining on me.

After a few minutes of running he was only about 10 yard away from me. 

I had no ideas on how to escape.

I guess I have no choice. 

I thought as I pulled out my hand gun. 

I then turned around and fired without much aim since it was so close.

BANG

The guy suddenly jerked as I had hit him in the shoulder. He was forced to slow some. 

GrOWL!!! He roared in pain but kept running. 

I quickly jumped to the side. He just ran on by as his attention was taken off me momentarily. 

I aimed at his head from the side as he started to turn towards me, raising his sword.

BANG

His face immediately became bloody and he soon fell over. 

I frowned. Fuck, I guess I have no ammo.  FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

I was now in the worst situation I could think of. My anger boiled. 

After a few seconds of kicking the corpse in anger I was able to calm down.

I will take his weapons and learn to use them.

I began to look through the belongings of the dead quickly, since I knew I had to run soon.

I soon noticed that this guy did not look like the guys that were probably after me or those guys I had killed in the rabbit meadow. This guy was brown in skin color, but I am not sure how to describe it but it was not a human brown. It kind of reminded  me of pig skin but much tougher. This guy also had tusks in his mouth. Lastly this guy was huge, a lot bigger than the other guys. 

After noticing this, I decided that it was unimportant and soon found his sword and two knives. I decided the sword was way too big for me and so I took the two knives. 

As I was about to run. I heard some roars to the west.

More of them, I better run.

I began to run to the east when I just felt wrong. I felt the need to hide very strongly. I had no idea why I felt this way, however my mind thought I should keep running but this feeling wanted me to hide. 

I kept running but the feeling got stronger and I ignored it. 

I ran for a bit before breaking through some bushes. When I came out on the other side I was scared shitless. 

There were a lot of guys holding spears looking in my direction as they crouched. They prepared to throw their spears as some of them shouted and others stood up.

I quickly turned and ran back the other way. I then hit the dirt. 

Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh. 

Spears flew past me and one landed right in front of me. 

I heard more shouting and I got up to run some more.

What the fuck is this? Do they have me surrounded? I am so dead.

I went back through the bushes and ran a bit to the south west when I heard a roar from the west. I looked and saw a group of the huge guys.

The huge guys started to run at me but then stopped for a second before roaring some more. They were not looking at me anymore.

I turned as I heard some shouts behind me and saw the guys shouting towards the huge guys. 

It hit me. They are not friendly to each other!!!! Finally, good news! Now how do I escape?

As I was thinking, both sides grew in numbers and the shouting and roaring intensified.

Soon a guy holding a huge axe appeared on the east side. He Shouted  loudly. 

Both sides quieted down and in response a huge guy with a massive club came to the front from the guys on the west. 

I had been slowly moving the south, hoping no one would notice me.

The two leader guys got to about 10 yards away from each other and began to communicate. 

As  I kept slowly moving away the smaller leader guy pointed at me. 

What the hell? Why did he point at me?

I froze for a bit before  I kept slowly going south. Most of the guys on both sides were paying attention to each other. A few would take a look at me, even shout but would not move towards me.

The two leaders started shouting and getting more angry at each other.

Suddenly, a fight began.

Spears were thrown from both sides. 

I started to run, with all I had. Luckily no one targeted me, or so I thought at first. 

A spear flew past me from behind just barely over my shoulder. 

I turned and saw that it came from the one guy that had run away from me that one day in the rabbit meadow. 

His eyes are full of hate and anger.

I kept running but he chased me. Soon we left the area with the fight. He followed me religiously and was gaining. 

I am gonna have to fight him, but I have no bullets. Fuck this is gonna be hard, he is stronger and faster than me. 

I complained in my head, but soon started to think of a rough plan. After a bit I decided to act, mainly because the guy chasing me was only 10 yards away now.

I slid my backpack off my shoulder with one hand and grabbed my gun with the other. I then turned around towards my stalker.

I pulled up my gun and prepared to throw it, but as I did the guy panicked and threw his axe in his hand at me.

I quickly threw my gun at his face and held the backpack in front of me as I started to throw it too.

Whack Thud slice.

A Lot happened at almost the same time.

My backpack was basically burst open, but luckily the axe was not thrown with enough power to get me past my backpack. I did stumble a bit though as it forced the backpack to hit me.

I pulled out the two orc knives out of my waist bag. 

I noticed that the guy had a bloody nose, I had hit him in the face. He just barely turned to look at me. 

I then rushed him as I threw one knife the best I could at him. 

He raised his arms and the knife cut his arm but it was not serious. He then reached his hand to his other knife.

I was now about 3 yards away from him and I began to throw anything I had at him in my waist back.

some pocket knives,  toilet paper and more. 

I could tell he had gotten annoyed. He had gotten cuts and hits all over his body. He then rushed me with his own knife but as he did I was extremely lucky. A pocket knife I had stabbed right into his neck, not deeply but it went in.

“GUH!”

His rush was messed up and I tried to take advantage of it.

I grabbed a nearby rock and threw it at him as I began to rush him. 

He pulled out the knife and the rock hit him in the head.

“GRR”

He reached out one arm towards me. I grabbed it and stabbed my knife deep into the inside portion of the arm and twisted it. 

“GAH!”

He stabbed towards me with his other arm, I dodged but got a huge cut on my left side.

I then punched him in the nose and then stabbed towards his leg. I got his thigh. I twisted it as I pulled it out quickly. 

“GAAH!” 

He kicked me in the arm.  

I backed up.

He was bleeding, actually we were both bleeding and breathing hard but he was not doing as good as me. 

I decided to just avoid him, maybe run away now.

He tried to rush me, but his leg made him slower and he was bleeding from his throat.

Soon, I saw him weakening. It did not help that I kept throwing rocks at his head.

He fell down after about a minute and breathed his last breath.

I needed to go but I needed things too.

I grabbed the two knives from the big guy, my pocket knives, monocular, my water bottle, a pot and my packets. I then ran to the south. 

What do you think of this story? Thanks
  • It is boring as hell! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is not good, but it has potential. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love it!!! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above express my thoughts, I will post a comment! Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1
0