Chapter 10: There are better sites for P**n!
143 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: There are better sites for P**n!

『Quertzy Note: Are you sure about that?』

Announcement
Chapter Author: TutuMega

I stared at the beautiful girl in front of me. She had fax-colored hair mixed with dark brown shades on it, a delicate face but with sharp features on her nose and above her eyebrows. The usual white on her skin was replaced by a slight red due to the heat from the shower she just took. Her broad chest was covered by a white and wet towel, making Lucy even more appealing.

(A/N/Tutu: Finally, I described how she looks, you can rest safe now, Quertzy)

I looked at her eyes, and she did the same. People say that the eyes are the door of the soul, and If it is true, Lucy is the biggest bitch I've ever seen because I can feel the lust there! Wait, can it be considered misogynistic? Oh no, Twitter people, please, Don't destroy my life!

*Ahem* Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts.

Anyway, I realized Lucy was hesitating, so I decided to make a bold move. "Hey, I don't think it's fair If you are the only one with a towel," I said and then started to undress while looking at Lucy's reaction.

Fortunately, It worked, and she also made a move, dropping the only thing that was covering her hot body, "Yes, I agree with you, Brayden, But I think It's unfair if we wear clothes at all."

Her bold moves made my heart skip a beat.

When I undressed my pants, Lucy gasped as she looked at my Small bro, and so did I. Holy Cheetos! I'M GIGANTIC! What is this? 24cm? And he wasn't even awake! HOLY DAMN! I had only 9cm in my past life!

"Will it fit?" She started to murmur with a horny and, at the same time, helpless expression.

"Oh yeah, Worry not, my dear, I'm the best!" I lied to reassure her

[It looks like you liked my blessing!]

Suddenly I heard a deep voice, and just listening to it made me horny! No Homo, but damn...

'Anyway, Yes, I fucking loved it! Who are you tho? Another god?'

[Yes, They call me Tutu, the God of virginity and lust. You met two of the other six gods already, and I'm the third to give you my blessings or curse. It depends on your point of view.]

'Wait, you are the god of virgins? And What do you mean curse? In my opinion, this big boy here is the best thing you could've done to me!'

[Oh, that's good! I was afraid you wouldn't like it anymore when you discovered that every time you tell a lie, your dick will stop working for 24 hours, and It will also lose 1cm!]

'YOU WHAT?!'

[Yeah, but I'm glad you liked it! Usually, no one likes it...]

'Hell NO! Gimme my small bro back! He might've been short, but he was my loyal companion! I'm the biggest liar on Earth. This thing here is going to become dust in one day!'

[Oh, so you *Sob* Didn't Like it *Sob*]

'No wait, I like it, it's just that I liked my old friend more! Yeah, that's it!'

[Is it true?] The god said as if he was a shy child.

'Yeah, definitely'

[Damn, you were right. Your dick will disappear in one day if you keep lying this way! HAHAHA!]

'You asshole! You were playing with me!'

[Yes, I was, but it isn't as bad as you think! Your dick will be able to give addicting pleasure to any girl you find, and you will get a skill every time you have sex with a different girl. Of course, It won't work on children or animals; we are not sick assholes here. Hear my warning, touch any of those, and I will make sure that your dick size will be the smallest of your problems, pun intended]

I swear I felt cold sweat running down my back with this 'advice.'

'What about legal lolis?'

[We can talk about that later.]

"Uhh, Are you okay, Brayden?" Lucy pulled me out of my mental talk with the god when she asked me.

"Yeah, babe, never been better!" I answer her with a charming smile

[*Cough* Another centimeter, and 96 hours without your dick working! Damn, you are doing great!]

'FUCK YOUUUUUU! HOW MUCH DO I HAVE NOW?'

[Exactly 30 Centimeters]

Huh, It isn't as bad as I thought.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you, do you think I'm ugly?" Lucy asked with an anxious expression, "Your big boy there... It hasn't woken up yet."

'I HATE YOU AND YOUR CURSES, GOD!'

"You are one of the most beautiful woman I've ever met," I hastily answered, "The thing is that currently I'm under a curse, but it will get over in four days..."

"Is that so? How unfortunate..." She said, still looking at my best friend.

"Yeah, but as a sage from my homeland used to say, you can do things with your tongue and fingers that your manhood can't! So... Want to test his theory out?" I said with a grin.

"Hmmm," With a throat sound, she started to look at my eyes again, "Nah, I'm fine, I can wait a few days for my reward, hehe," Lucy said and then stormed out of the room. There I stood for an unknown amount of time. 

So that's what Lucas felt, huh? Neh, whatever, at least I still get the girl.

[Heh, still a virgin tho, loser!]

*Sigh* 'FUCK YOU!'

『Quertzy: Forgot to upload this... I'll be writing smut tomorrow hehehehe... also, Agentt's chapter is coming up in a few hours. our sched kinda fked up』

3