Chapter 15 – Back to safety
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15 - Back to safety

Announcement
Chapter Author: Quertzy

As we stood there for a moment, I suddenly felt light. It was as if gravity was just removed from the world as we stood inside the Azure blue barrier that covered us. After a while, the barrier that surrounds us suddenly collapses and after a while nothing was left and the barrier dissipates completely leaving me and Lucy standing outside the dungeon with confused faces.

“What… just happened?” Lucy asked

“Ah well… We got teleported?”

“Jeez, I know that but how?! Teleportation magic is only used by the elites! The mages serving the king! Not just anyone can use such legendary magic…”

“Well… I’m sorry but I still can’t reveal it to you right now. All I can say is that it is my doing”

“...Fine. It’s not like I really need to know what you did. Anyhow, it’s already quite late. We should probably go back to the inn now.”

“Hmmm yeah, we should probably do that… but first, I have to sell something. You can go back to the inn first.”

“Hmm? Sure.” 

She then started to walk away from me. However,something stuck there was still something stuck in my head.

“Hey Lucy, Aren’t you worried about Lucas?” I asked with a straight face, expecting a serious answer from her.

“Eh? Not really.”

“Eh?”

“Eh?”

“I mean, he’s kinda creepy you know? Sometimes, I catch him looking at me with weird eyes and breathing heavily.”

“Ah?”

“Besides, I never liked him. I just went adventuring with him because I had no other choice”

“Oh.. I see.”

“So yeah, he could go die for all I care. Anyway, I’m gonna go back to the inn now. See you later”

“Uh yeah, see you later…”

She then walked alone back to the inn.

Huh, I didn’t expect her to be that rushed. I don’t really feel bad for the guy since ntr’d him, but still. I shall press F for your loss

After this, I went to the adventurer’s guild to sell the material drops from my favourite potato chip mascot, Mr. Pringles

“Hello, I would like to sell this thing.” I said to the receptionist as I hand over the potato chips I got from Mr. Pringles.

“Sur- EH?! Are these the legendary “Potato Chips”?!” The receptionist raid, shocked.

“Uh yes. I’d like to sell them”

“Eh? Uhhh sure. Please wait for a moment. I must talk to the higher ups about this” 

After this, she left and went inside the room behind the reception desk. I wonder why they made such a big deal of potato chips… I know that it’s treated as a luxury here, but I don’t think it’s not expensive. And if it is… I may have found a way to make a lot of money, kukukuku...

 

 

 

I fucked up with the first pharagraph but am too lazy to fix it

2