The Nights
61 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That ‌twilight ‌was ‌soft ‌with ‌its ‌violet ‌afterglow, ‌I‌ ‌could ‌see ‌my ‌own ‌breath ‌as ‌sounds ‌of ‌small ‌creeps ‌and ‌insects ‌fell ‌in ‌my ‌ears. ‌

The ‌guild-master ‌had ‌let ‌me ‌off ‌relatively quickly ‌for ‌he ‌was ‌not ‌much ‌interested ‌in‌ ‌questioning.

Yet ‌there ‌was ‌a‌ ‌distinct ‌sense ‌of ‌discomfort, I‌ ‌knew ‌this ‌path ‌having ‌made ‌use ‌of ‌it‌ ‌many ‌
Times this was ‌an‌ ‌almost ‌direct ‌line ‌from ‌the ‌guild ‌to‌ ‌the ‌inn…‌ ‌ ‌

Rhythmic was a the sound of a metal striking stone, slow and light.

Before I realized it my had was tightly gripping my sword’s handle.

I could hear metal moving through the air…

My earthly CQB training immediately pushed me to act..

In one swoop I rotated and metal collided.

The blade facing me was unsteady, wavering… pushing my blade up with a sudden and high magnitude jerk, his blade flew up and my metal slid through his chest.

As my mind still rode the adrenaline high I switched directions and reported this incident to the guild running as fast as my feet could carry me, I did’t care about the man but I need to escape in-case of anymore…

“BA!! WHAT HAPPENED!?” The fax haired girl ran up to me her belt wasn’t even properly arranged and her hair still soaked in water.

Sorting everything out in the Guild I was give the green light…

“I am surprised Ba, the cut was clean and precise and dosn’t look much like what a merchant would do.”

“Alright, I will spill everything stop, for now let’s return.”

“K-K”

The next day as a clear sun rose up in the orange sky vialed by the clouds, having dark circles under my yes I was in the Guild building… once again.

“So his name was Kai, a bandit who seems so have picked on the wrong foe and here is your award from the church for finding the God’s Temple.”

“So anything found about the collapse of the tunnel?”

“No nothing.”

“You don’t seem to energetic sir…”

Expressing thanks for her concern I left the wooden building.

“Ba let’s go…”

“Before that I should get some better gear.”

“Right after-all Ba earned quite a lot after selling information and materials.”

“Yeah.”

“Maybe Ba would like to buy some gifts for a certain someone too.”

“…”

She stood still for a moment.

“Is that something to even ask?”

Her eyes lit up as she grabbed my arm.

“Love you Ba.”

Still feeling tired after her interrogation that lasted the whole of the previous night, I regardless pushed forward, I should be praised right Gods?

(In my honest openion as the god of life, “Normie go die.”)

“∩(·ω·)∩”

(I am just want to remind you I am the god of life.)

“I humbly ask for your magnificent heart to forgive me Akash-sama”

((^_^))

“…”

(Gotcha)

“Ba…”

“Nothing lucy.”

2