Shaping a Man
392 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erina and I were making quick work of most of the blood in this office and once that was done, we arranged everything just like we found it. However, it seemed that the picture with the old man’s family was a bit shattered.

We arrange him so that he looks much more presentable and Erina made it so that he was sitting up right, eyes closed, looking peaceful.

“You guys done?” (Yanyan)

Her tone was much more hostile when compared to before, surely. I had no idea why though. Did I do something wrong? It must be just the stress from this line of work.

“Uhuh. What about the bodies down there?” (Erina)

“No need. The flash grenade left some uncleanable marks on the walls, so we better leave it as it is. Though, it would really help if you messed around with the blood splatters” (Yanyan)

She didn’t tell us to do it directly, but we were going to do it anyways. If she says that “it would help”, then we’re going to help in any way we can. This is an important thing.

Erina grabbed me by the collar and ya led me to the staircase. With an annoyed expression, she let go after a while and turned towards me.

“You... why are you here?” (Erina)

I was shocked. Did she not know that I was kind of invited? Was she not made aware? And why is she just asking this now?

“I uhhhh, received a text and I went. Why?” (Ren)

“Do you really not remember? Is what Yanyan said true...?” (Erina)

The first part was fully audible, but it gradually got weaker and weaker until she was just mumbling non-existent words. I hear the “do you really not”, but every thing after was not clear.

“Excuse me, I think I misheard. Do you mind repeating?” (Ren)

“No-nothing! Hurry up damn it! Jeez...” (Erina)

‘...seriously? She might even beat out Bella at this point!’

I’m sure she didn’t like me. It wasn’t because of hormones since she was an older woman, so she was more straightforward, but her actions were reminiscent of a tsundere.

What an odd way of showing displeasure to someone. It’s quite irritating when they can’t just say “I don’t like you”, but I guess it’s fine when her tsun-tsun act is so obvious.

When we arrived at the first body, it was probably the least gory amongst all nine corpses. Yes, he had his right arm missing, some teeth knocked out and his chest caved in, but hey, he’s still 80% complete which is an achievement in and of itself.

Erina and I immediately started taking some of the blood and soaking a towel with it before splattering the walls with it.

Being completely honest, I vomited from this. Just looking at his body was enough to make me want to run away and cry for a bit, but I couldn’t. There was no time to cry.

So, I swallowed the vomit in my mouth and kept going, this time pinching my nose with two of my fingers as hard as I could. It kind of worked, as the smell was dissipating.

We soon finished with that and by the time we were done, the splatter was more of a painting. An artwork, if you will. I’m sure some weirdo will think that a serial killer was painting with his victim’s blood.

Then, we moved onto the next body which was lower down. Both of legs were missing and his face was burned by the flashbang. What kind of flashbangs does Big boss have? I’m sure that a pistol can’t do that.

So, Erina started scattering the legs whilst I wiped the blood on the walls and on some more stairs. Thinking about it more, I realized that Yanyan was nowhere to be found.

Perhaps she was still in the office? Who knows.

“Come down. I’m done” (Erina)

“Hai hai~” (Ren)

Distancing myself from my thoughts, I followed her down another flight of stairs to take care of the other bodies. This might be quite the long night.

(Yanyan POV)

As I watched Erina and Renren leave the office, my amiable smile left my face to be replaced by a more vicious and a scarier look.

Annhhh~, if Rennie were to see me, wouldn’t he be horrified? That I’m not the little girl anymore? I wonder what he’d look like... it seems so arousing!

BRRRINGG! BRRRINGGG!

My emotionless eyes dart towards the ringing phone. It wasn’t in my pocket, no, but in my target’s pocket. That’s right. His mobile phone was ringing.

My target is named Giancarlo Rocco and he was a part of the fairly famous Rocco family who had questionable backgrounds at best, out right illegal at worst.

His daughter, Veronica, called a hit on him after seemingly staying out the inheritance fight. It isn’t like those medieval kingdom inheritance fights of physical power, but it’s more of economic power.

She was able to get the support of the majority stakeholder, three directors and the president of the financial department in the company. With that, she comfortably would inherit everything.

I personally knew her, but didn’t like her one bit. It was due to her odd... obsession, with certain things.

With an audible “tsk”, I grabbed a tissue from the box off to the side and grabbed it carefully, making sure not to spread my DNA anywhere.

On the ringing phone was a blank number, just calmly reading “+39 001-001-0004”. If I believed the +39 bit, then this was a call from Italy.

Gosh, I wonder what the cost for this was? I’ll keep it on as long as possible so they waste more money.

I clicked the answer button with the thin tissue wrapped around the phone screen. Clicking the speaker option, the person on the other side was much clearer.

“Ciao! How are you papa?” (Veronica)

‘So it seems the slut was the caller... let’s not talk’

“Uuuu... papa? Ahhh, must have gone already. What a shame. Now, who answered this... aha! It’s nonna isn’t it? I got you~” (Veronica)

Though the word nonna is seemingly harmless, it means grandma in Italian. It’s such a joke. I’m merely in my early twenties and I’m called granny?!

I admit that she is younger than me, at only 20 years old, but I am in no way am I grandma. We are separated by five years for crying out loud!

Without Ren around, my temper likes to flare up... a lot. He usually kept me in check when we were kids, but he isn’t here anymore.

“What do you want, dearest obaa-san?” (Yanyan)

Even though it was through the phone, she definitely heard the smile slipping through my lips as I repaid her favor. What a good person I am.

“So it was you? As I thought. How is he doing?” (Veronica)

“That isn’t your business, damn it” (Yanyan)

“Is it? I do recall spending more time with him though?” (Veronica)

I gritted my teeth as she said that reasoning for the nth time. I’ve heard this too much already, it’s getting annoying. But I can’t refute. I did spend less time with him than her.

“And yet I shaped his childhood” (Yanyan)

“And I helped him through puberty. I wonder which is the “better” period? Ehehehe-“ (Veronica)

Before she could continue, I quickly pressed the end call button with a quickened breath and a huffing chest. I was furious. This woman always 1-ups me.

In everything. She is richer, hotter, closer to Ren and smarter. She is... the worst. The FUCKING WORST!

I swear that this woman will either die, lose or fall by my hands. No matter how dirty, I would climax just from the thought of it.

What a little meddler. That is mine. I made him. He is my property and I own him.

Feeling a little emotional, I slowly walked out of the office and entered the exit stairwell. Looking down, I saw Ren and Erina fixing up the splats called human to make them look prettier.

Erina was keeping her space, which was good. That old hag better not touch him.

However, I wasn’t too focused on her. He was getting his hands dirty for me. That’s what matters right now. I told him something, and he obeys like the good boy he is.

He... listens to me. By listening, it’ll eventually become trust. With trust, comes friendship and friendship can develop into love. So, in a way, he loves me. When he left to make the splats pretty, he basically asked me out.

He picked me...

‘KYAAAAAHHHH! Too much too much too much! My face is burning up! Oh man oh jeez, calm yourself Yuriko! Don’t ruin this!’

....ahhhhh, this is just the start, my love.

 

———

a.n | good murning/afternoon/evening! Thanks for reading and I hope you’re enjoying it so far! If you enjoy reading this series, do consider commenting on this chapter and liking the book, as well as reviewing. It all helps. Thanks lots and I’ll see you on June 4!

16