Chapter 12 : Legendary Sword Almace
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Like I said, I was bored of being a magician. I wanted to try something fun."

"Why were you bored?" said Tatsuo.

"Because it was no fun.. I just don't want to waste my time on boring things"

"Okay I give up." said Tatsuo while bending forward...

Chapter 12 : Legendary Sword Almace

Shira was standing in front of Tatsuo and Asami.

"Even though you guys still have a long way to go. You guys are not average for your age. If it was someone else, they would've been defeated easily."

Hearing compliments Tatsuo and Asami blushed.

"Geez. Don't make us blush." said Tatsuo.

Shira then added, "Of course thats thanks to Ida."

Hearing Ida's name, Tatsuo gave a bright smile of pleasure.  [Tatsuo will call Tomio-nii Big brother Ida as it was easier to understand.]

"Of course! Big brother Ida is the best magician out there. My dream is to be someone like him."

Hearing this Shira then smiled.

"Hoho. Then you brats better train hard from now on."

Then Asami and Tatsuo both said at the same time.

"Of course!"

"Alright. So you can take a break for now. We will continue in 30 minutes."

"Okay!" said Asami.

-

-

-

-

-

While Asami and Tatsuo was talking, Shira was looking at them from far away while talking to someone in a communication crystal.

"You heard him right? He really looks up to you."

On the other side of the crystal, Ida was talking.

Ida then gave a smile.

"Haha. You are right."

"So, when are you gonna come back to take these brats back?"

"Hey. They are not brats. In a few years, they can even beat you."

"Yeah whatever. Anyway, when will you come back?"

"I don't know. It may even take a year." said Ida while chuckling.

"What! Are you serious! I have to look after these brats for a year?!" said Shira while showing anger.

"Oh don't worry. If its you, I am sure you will be able to handle them."

Ida then also added, "Because you were the hero who exterminated the demon king Arnon with her majesty."

"Yeah whatever. I'm hanging up now." said Shira while waving the air.

"Alright. Bye."

Ida then cut the communication line.

"Sigh."

Shira then gave out a sigh of stress. He then looked at the duo.

Shira then stood up and went to them.

"Alright breaks over!"

"Okay! Time to finally train." said Asami.

"Oh, Acchan, you sure are pumped, aren't you?"

"Of course!"

-

-

-

-

-

Tatsuo and Asami then gathered around Shira with their wooden swords.

"So now. Lets go with the training. First of all. I had noticed some mistakes when I were clapping you guys. Tatsuo."

"Me?"

"Yes. When we were fighting, I saw that you were having trouble with your foot works. You almost slipped because of that. If this was a real fight you could've died there. You need to improve that."

Hearing the feedback, Tatsuo didn't knew what to say.

"O..Okay..."

Shira then looked at Asami.

"And you Asami. Your foot works is great but you have bad reflexes. In a battle, having bad reflexes is the greatest disadvantage. Even a little child could defeat you if you don't improve on that."

"...!"

Asami was shocked. So shocked that she didn't say anything.

"Now lets get to training."

Shira assigned Tatsuo to improve on his foot works. While he assigned Asami to improve her reflexes.

"Tatsuo, you are gonna improve on your foot works. And Asami, you are gonna improve your reflexes."

Tatsuo then asked, "But how? If we were to train together, it will hinder each of us."

Asami nodded in agreement.

Shira then opened his mouth.

"You don't have to worry about that. Even though I'm a swordsman, it doesn't mean my magic is bad."

"Oh....?" said Tatsuo while being confused.

"Sigh. Alright watch this."

Shira then backed away a bit so that it couldn't hit Asami and Tatsuo.

He then chanted, "Fire Magic : Fire Clone!"

Suddenly, a puddle of fire under Shira formed.

"A..Are you okay?" asked Asami.

The fire puddle then created a figure matching Shira. Then suddenly the figure got color and it became a clone of Shira. The clone then started to move acting like the real Shira.

Seeing this sparkles came to Tatsuo's and Asami's eyes.

"Ohhh!!!" said Asami and Tatsuo in amusement.

"Cough."

The real Shira then coughed attracting the attention of Tatsuo and Asami.

"So, My clone will help Asami in her training and I will help Tatsuo in his training."

"Okay." said both of them.

"Wait! I have a request."

Suddenly, Asami inturrrepted.

"Sensei, Can I see your real sword please?"

"Huh? Why?" replied Shira.

"I just wanted to see it."

"Yeah me too!"

Tatsuo then also begged.

"Alright, Alright."

Shira then put his Hand in the air. And screamed, "Almace!"        [Almace is a sword in the legendary 'Song of Roland'. Search it on google for more info]

Suddenly, the window in the training hall broke.

Tatsuo and Asami looked behind and saw something shiny coming towards them.

Instinctively, Tatsuo and Asami both ducked to avoid being hit by the shiny object and also warned Shira.

"Sensei! Watch out!"

But the shiny object went towards Shira and Shira caught it with his risen hand and it was a silver sword.

*Shing*

Shira then swung the sword down and the sound of the sword hitting the air could be heard.

"This is my sword. It's name is Almace. A SSS grade sword."

"Ohhh!!!"

The sword had a silver white color. It was shining. The hilt of the sword was making two wings. In the middle there seems to be a black gem. On top of the black gem there seems to be another gem but now it's color is red. The sword seemed really heavy.

"Can I hold it?" asked Tatsuo.

"You won't be even be able to make it move." replied Shira.

"Bet.."

Shira then gave Tatsuo his sword. But as soon as he gave it. The weight pushed Tatsuo with his whole body down.

"Ugh. What the heck. Why is it so heavy!?!"

"This sword can only be held by the people who it accepts. Currently, I'm the only one who can lift it." said Shira.                              [I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN'T STEAL IT FROM THOR!]

Asami then lifted her hand.

"Can I give it a try?"

"Yeah. Sure. Go ahead."

Shira then gave her the sword expecting to think the same thing will happen.

But the next thing shocked Shira.

"Huh? I can lift it pretty easily." said Asami.

Asami was by miracle lifting the sword with one hand easily.

"What!"

Shira couldn't believe what he had witnessed. After almost 3 years, the sword which only was lifted by Shira Torizawa was now being lifted by a girl who is almost 4 years old.

'If the kingdom learnt about this, it would be a big news. But her life also may get ruined by them. The reason why I quitted the magicians. I don't want what happened to me repeat with someone else.'

"Oh! Acchan lifted it!"

"Yes!" celebrated Asami with a huge smile on her face.

Shira didn't said what he was thinking. He didn't wanted to ruin the smile on their face. He just said one thing.

"Asami, Tatsuo. Listen, do not ever say a word about Asami lifting the Almace. Got it?"

"Huh? But why?" asked Tatsuo.

"Because I said so. If you say. Then you will be spanked."

"Oh.. Okay."

"And Asami. From now on I will be training you. I will inform Ida."

"Huh? O.. Okay."

Tatsuo was suspicious on Shira's sudden change of behavior.

'Something definitely is wrong.'

Tomio then suddenly created another clone.

"For today practice with this 2 clones. I will be going to inform it to Ida."

"Oh.. Okay." said Asami.

-

-

-

-

-

Soon after Shira left. Asami asked Tatsuo.

"What was with him?"

"I don't know. He seemed kinda troubled there."

Tatsuo then started to follow the clone he was supposed to train with who was waving from behind.

"Anyway lets get back to training." said Tatsuo while walking.

Asami nodded in agreement and didn't said anything.

"..."

To be continued.....

[Author : Hey guys! Author here. I'm really sorry for the schedule of release. I'm kinda busy and my exams are on this month. So I may not be able to publish the next chapter in this month. I will try to squeeze some free times to write. Thanks to the people who have been up to date with the novel. Please also support me in future. Thank you. See you in next chapter.]

1