Ch.2 Your typical summoning.
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Just like i said our king said you guys are heroes.

Handpicked by the gods themselves to aid us to protect this kingdom.",said a person clothed in a white robe.

"All of you has been blessed by the gods to wield a large amount of power. It can be magic, physical enchancement, otherworldly strength or the ability the control others.".

A student in that room then yelled,"I don't want that, can i come back?".

"How dare you!", the robed person reacted

. "You have been blessed by the gods and you now refuse to fight for them!".

The whole class was instantly quite after that.

"Well, to answer your question. You can't.".

"What do you mean, you can't" asked the student confused.

"You simply can't come back said the king calmly.

All of you just died on your original world and that's why you can't come back.", said the king calmly.

Misaka then whispers,"Hey guys, i don't know why but somehow i got weird feeling that that guy just lied.".

"Well maybe it's one of your OP power or something!" replied Nico excitedly.

Meanwhile Dressel and Yasmine is thinking about what kind of powers she just had gotten.

Aaron he uhhh.... is having an existensial crisis. "Wait, does that mean that i have no hope of watching **nosuba s3 he thought.".

After this event they brought to a large dining hall what can contain at least 50 people (Their entire class have like 30 people in them including our protagonists.)

They are told to sit sown and listen carefully.

"Everyone!" the king yells.

"Think about yourself and say status within your heads".

When the students did that a wave of ooh and wow can be heard throughout the hall.

"Hey guys!" Yasmine said,"You can see what kind of powers you got!".

How the status work is simple. The owner of the status can se his or her own status as a floating screen like thingy, interesting isn't it /s.

What you can see on the status is: the name of the status owner, age, class, and their skills.

What Aaron and Nico noticed is that there is no levels or even HP/MP. The two of them meeteach other eyes.

Aaron said,"So, it has a game like mechanic but at the same time not so much your typical status.".

"You could say it that.", like that Nico said while examining his own status. 

Here is an overview of their status:

Aaron, Enchanter/Artificer 15
Item Enchancement
Mental Attack Resistance
Create raw resource
Conjure Item
Basic fire magic
Dressel, Fighter 15
Expert Hand-to-Hand Combat
All Weapon mastery
Heavy Armor Mastery
Intimidation Boost
Body Strengthtening
Yasmine, Ranger 16
Bow Mastery
Athletic Boost
Acrobatics Boost
Arrow Modification
Speak With Animals
Misaka, Thief/Spy 15
Perception Boost
Presence Eraser
Insight Boost
Short Invisibility
Nimble
Nico, Wizard 15
All Elements Casting
Speed Casting
Staff Proficiency
No Armor, Best Armor
Temporary Intelligent Boost

The group read their own stats to each other. "Ha, do you even need that intelligent boost thingy.", said Dressel.

"I don't even understand half of your guys ability." said Yasmine quiet angrily.

"Wait, you guys actually know what your ability do.", said Aaron looking confused at his own stats.

"The people just said that they are going to explain what we need to do tomorrow.", Misaka said out of nowhere.

"Hey Aaron don't you need to go to your girlfriend?" said Dressel.

*Sigh* you can tell that Aaron has no intention at all to talk to his girlfriend.

"Dressel!" whispered Misaka,"Why doesn''t he look happy when talking to his girlfriend?".

"Well, he hasn't told you guys the story of how they both got together in the first place hasn't he?".

"Nope!" said the three of them in unison.

"You guys know Lisa right? She is an absolute saint in class, the sweetest girl what you can find unlike you two.". At that point Dressel was gambling with his life when he made that remark.

"So, Lisa suddenly confesses to Aaron like 1 month ago. He wanted to say no but her friends looked they were ready to kill him if he said no. So, he said yes, sure. And said to me nothing can go wrong right?"

. "So he doesn't actually like her?" asked Yasmine.

"No". 

Meanwhile on the other side of the hall. "Hey, Lis what class did you get?".

"Oh, hi Aaron i am Cleric you?". "An Enchanter."

. "So, are you afraid or excited or i dont know..". "I just want to help this poor kingdom blablablablabla". "So that's what i think the situation is." "Ah Ok, i'm going to go back to my friends just to see how  they are doing.........".  

When Aaron comes back. Misaka immediately asked,"What took you so long?"

"Had a romantic talk?"

. Aaron replied,"To be honest i didn't listen to a word she said."

"Oh, by the way she is a cleric so i think she can heal and stuff right?".

Dressel ended that conversation by saying "Hey do you guys actually want to fight for this kingdom?".

"Well", Misaka said "I somehow had the whole time the feeling that he lied about us being dead in the real world and a weirder feeling when he said something about protecting this kingdom.".

"But, isn't always so." said Nico,"The nobles in this kind of stories are always bad one way or another.".

"We need to be cautious then find out with what you can do with your abilities tonight.". "Yes ma'am!" the boys replied. 

Short after this they were told to go to their individual rooms.

1