Alexandria Von Kirr
590 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Laurena pov

Its been years since i married Vladimir, it was an arranged marriage but with the time , i learned to love him with all of my heart. After two years of marriage we got Victor , i love him don't get me wrong but he grew up so fast that he doesn't need me anymore now that he's five. I miss my baby.

Before getting married in the  house Von Kirr, i was a rank three adventurer. I left my adventurer life behind me because the thought that getting married in a duke mansion was a life time chance.

Vladimir Von Kirr, my husband is a great man and duke who love his family and take care of us. It just that he don't really have time with us due to his duty as the duke of the Kirr duchy.

Today is one of his rare offdays that he can spend with us and we are going to the church for Victor awakening. My baby is going to get his status.

I can't wait to see if he gets his mommy great strengh or his daddy magic abilities.

.....

It's been five days since i reincarnated in this world and five days since my parents died and let me alone on the porch of a church.

The woman who saved me is called Maria. It is pretty amusing that her name is Maria with the motherly aura she release.

In short, she was really nice to me , she changed my diapers, fed me with bottles of milk, sings for me at night but stills refuse to give me a name saying it was not her destiny.

Anyway, I was just going to look though my status in the wait of the person who is going to name me but i noticed something i missed the first time because of the excitement. Why in the fuck sake futanari my gender ???

Leijlani pray that i don't ascend godhood or I'll kick your ass. Yes you hear me you excuse of a goddess.

....

In a certain plane, a goddess was laughing her ass out to the little human misadventures.

....

After the mornig prayer, Maria said that a duke's son was going to awaken so there gonna be a huge ceremony.

She did all the preparatives she have to do with me wrapped on her back.

The church doors have opened and entered a man who looked like in his twenties jet black hair, amber eyes, tall with a good appearence, he gave an aura who screams 'attention this is nobility'. Next to him there was a woman and a boy. The woman had curly long blond hair that came down to her hips, deep blue eyes, a little mole down her right eyes. Her body was that of a goddess , curves on all the right spot. The boy i assume to be their son has the hair of his father but his mother's eyes. He have a smug look on his face so this should be his awakening.

After all the nobles arrived,  the ceremony begun. I was bored so i decided to use appraisal on the woman.

Name:  Laurena Von Kirr

Age:  27

Gender:  female

Race:  human

Class: ranger

Subclass: assassin

Level: 39

Titles: silent murderer, mass killer

HP:  450/450

MP:  150/150

STR:  40

SPD:  57

INT:  70

WIS:  65

CON: 83

CHAR:  26

Luck: 4

Skills

Silent step ( level 8)

Sword mastery ( complete)

Daggers mastery ( intermediate)

Healing ( level 3)

'Wow better not mess with her, she will crush you like an ant, well except me'.

*You levelled up appraisal (level 1 to 2 ).*

My first leveling. I have to admit it feel great to get stronger.

While pondering on my thoughts,  i haven't noticed the gaze of the woman named Laurena on me.

At the end of the ceremony, the duke's family made her way to Maria who has me in her arms.

The duke was the first to talk.

"Greetings sister Maria, how are you doing ?”

"Greetings to you to lord and lady Von Kirr, I'm doing fine" Maria responded with a smile.

"Excuse me if i am rude my sister but whose baby is this" Asked the duke.

"No you're not my lord. Five days ago, i find her crying on the porch of the church so i took her in" Maria said with a sad smile."The only thing she had on her was this necklace"

"Does she have a name ?" This time it was the duchess who asked.

"Not yet , i had a prophecy that said i should not name her before her new parents did"

"Since she don't have a family can we adopt her, i feel strangely connected to this child" Laurena said while looking in my eyes.

"I don't see a problem but before that you have to know that even though she is a girl, she got males genitals" said the religious with a firm gaze.

The duke's family opened their eyes in suprise but there were not disgut in them.

"It's not a problem for us we will treat her the same as Victor" The duchess said while the duke nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad to hear that , this girl already suffered a lot and i don't want her to suffer more" Maria said with a large smile.

"Since we are already at the church what do you want to name her" The duke asked the duchess.

She thought about it before saying "Alexandria Camila Von Kirr".

18