His Last Night in the Wrong Body
1.3k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pale moonlight shines in his bedroom window illuminating Jason’s sleeping body. Another form of him sits upright on the side of the bed, a more correct form. One with a flat chest and a deep voice, a form that actually felt like his own. He keeps his eyes on the window, repeating the same chant he did every night, a call for anyone or anything willing to help, to free him from the flesh prison sitting behind him. At least he could be free sometimes, if only in his dreams. Tonight it heard him, and crept in through his open window, not letting it’s presence be known. It sneaks around the dark room, examining the two figures.

 

It feels a twang of sadness for Jason, an astral form so unmatched from the physical body isn’t healthy. It’s own sorrow was nothing to his. There was grief written on the walls. A lost boyhood, a true form he thought he could never have, the kind of life he always wanted, all mourned but not forgotten. This was the haunting of a man not allowed to be, trapped in a body that doesn’t make sense. 

 

It would help him, but nothing comes for free.

 

Jason begins to catch movement from the corner of his eye but despite his best efforts, is unable to fix his gaze on it. A book tumbles from its shelf, landing with a crash that sends him to his feet. The door slams shut, he instinctually runs towards it, trying to rip it open, only to find doing so impossible. He looks back towards his sleeping body, that’s it, he just needs to wake. He sprints towards the bed, but is forced to a dead stop, nearly falling as a figure materializes before him. Swirling grey smoke forms the shape of a tall muscular figure. Black eyes glow below large ram horns that scrape the ceiling as it looms over him, leaving soot marks.

 

“Hello mortal.” The words echo through his mind, both silent and blaring, “I have heard your call, and can grant your wish… but it will cost you.”

 

It circles him like a hungry shark. He barely believes what he is seeing. Years of practicing, spells, rituals, and anything else he could try had finally worked.

 

“W-who are you? And what is your price?” He does his best to keep his voice from shaking.

 

“In this realm, I am known as Braken. And what I want, what you will give me, is your first born child.” It’s tail caresses his face, radiating a heat that nearly burns his soft skin.

 

“What if I don’t have any?” He has an unearned arrogance. 

 

It pauses behind him, and leans down, whispering in his ear, “I will leave this room with my payment.” Jason is speechless, so it continues, “and your forms will match, you will be free.”

 

“A-and what if I say no?”  He glances to his sleeping body, the thought of seeing it pregnant making him nauseous. 

 

Braken stands up straight and takes a step back, “then I leave, and you can hope the next one to find you has a better offer.”

 

The next one. The words repeat in Jason’s head, echoed by fear. He had been begging for help longer than he could remember, pleading to be saved. This was the first answer and there might not be a next one.

 

“Will it hurt?” The answer didn’t really matter, he knew what he had to do. 

 

“I promise, no harm will come to you.” a claw of smoke caresses his chin, making him look into its eyes, “the only thing you will feel is pleasure.” 

 

Hot tendrils of darkness fill his nose, burning its way into his lungs. His head is dizzy for a moment before a calmness falls over him, and the tightness in his chest starts to loosen. He takes another breath in, his racing heart slows, and everything about to happen seems less scary. Another lung full of intoxicating smoke, and his eyes get glassy, and he sways a bit as he finally manages a response. 

 

“Okay. I accept.” 

 

Braken’s hand slips down to his collarbone, and with a flick of its wrist, it throws Jason back into his body. He bolts upright and watches smoke solidify into red, battleworn skin and horns of black ivory. It spreads two large, leathery wings, taking a moment to bask in the moonlight before looking at him, lips spread in a fanged grin. He stares awestruct, mouth slightly agape. It is both beautiful and horrifying, leaving Jason frozen both in fear and wonderment. In one motion, Braken jumps onto the foot of his bed and tears the blanket away. Before he can even think of undressing himself a single clawed hand reaches forward, and slips into the front of his basketball shorts and under his boxers.  Four talons poke through the material, cutting it like butter and exposing his manhood. 

 

Jason gasps as the cold night air invades his once warm body, and starts to scoot back on the bed. Cold, dark, predatory voids lock onto his warm brown eyes for a long moment before Braken’s eyes drift hungrily over its prey. He can finally will his eyes to move, and looks down its large muscular form. He is terrified, not of the being itself, but of the massive cock that hung between its legs, nearly as long and thick as his forearm, surely it would rip him in half.

 

“You’re… that’s… huge. I don’t think… I don’t know how it would fit.” he stammers, his eyes on its member the entire time. 

 

“Shhhh, don’t worry baby, I promised you no pain.” It coos softly, slipping forward onto its stomach and bringing Jason’s legs to its shoulders, “and I promise to make it fit.”

 

His head lands back into the pillows with a thud and as the last word leaves its lips, it slowly licks across his manhood with a snake-like tongue. The two halves of it wrap around his clit, rubbing up and down each side. His back arches as the sensation floods him and he grabs onto Braken’s horns. Its tongue envelopes his small dick, causing each motion of his hips to send pleasure pulsating through him. His moans soon fill the room, while his grinding gets more desperate. It wraps its hands around Jason’s hips, lifting them up so his entrance grinds against its tongue, coating it in wetness.

 

Sounds of pleasure echo through the night, the bed rocking as Braken starts grinding its cock against the mattress. His chest heaves with each breath, the moans growing uncontrollable until they reach a peak, and hot cum gushes from his entrance. At the same moment it retracts its tongue with a growl and pushes its lips to his entrance. His grip on its horns tightens, while two halves of a tongue probe at his entrance. They slip in with a popping sensation that nearly makes Jason scream with ecstasy. 

 

It pushes forward until it feels resistance and then pauses, just letting him writhe. His hips buck wildly, his body gripping it tightly. After a moment it slowly retracts, swirling the tips of its tongue against his inner walls until they slip out with another pop. Jason’s eyes roll back as the feeling overwhelms him. It starts slowly pumping in and out of him, picking up speed as his body loosens. He humps its face enthusiastically, pushing it faster until another wave of hot cum gushes out and his body contracts around its tongue. It wiggles itself deeper as his body spasms, flexing its tongue inside him.

 

Jason pants, legs shaking as aftershocks are pushed to their own small peaks. He curls around its head, holding it down in place and thrusting vigorously against it until with a final gush of fluids, he falls back into his pillows. His head spins, and manhood throbs, now gapping a little bit.

 

“Mmm, a good start, but not nearly enough.” It coos, using a single claw to trace across his abdomen while it looks around the room. “Ah, perfect.” It’s eyes land on a cylinder shaped bottle of lotion. It grabs the half full bottle by the cap and holds it in Jason’s eyeline. “Ready for round two?” 

 

He nods shakily, and it sits back on its knees. Braken grabs his cock in one hand, and holds the bottle to its tip with the other. It slowly milks beads of precum onto the bottle, using its tip to paint the cold plastic until it is completely slick. Jason grabs his thighs, and holds his legs apart as it presses the hard bottle into his entrance, applying steady pressure until it slips through suddenly, his body easily taking the first half. He gasps sharply, the plastic creaking as his muscles grip and contract around it. He wills his body to relax further while it pumps the bottle in and out of him, rotating it around in small circles as Braken works him looser. Each movement pushes the bottle deeper, until only the cap sticks out of Jason. 

 

It then leans forward once more, its mouth closing around Jason’s hard clit. The snake-like tongue envelopes him, sending shockwaves radiating out from his hips through his fingertips and toes. He starts grinding his hips up into its mouth, humping Braken with all the energy he has left. Each breath comes out as a moan, growing louder and higher until his voice cracks and another orgasm begins to rip through him. A loud pop sounds through the room as he peaks, the cap flying off the bottle, and lotion spraying out over its chin and neck, before dripping onto the bed. Braken pulls away, watching his body pulsate around the hard plastic, trying to push it out. After several long moments, the bottle slides out, and Jason falls limp on the bed once more, finally released from the overwhelming pleasure.

 

“You’re such a good boy, doing so well for me. Now I know you are getting tired but we can’t stop or we will lose progress. Okay?”

 

Jason nods weakly, and watches as Braken gets up and goes to the corner of the bed. It starts stroking its throbbing cock, while looking over its prey. His tank top sticks to his body, damp with sweat, and boxers hang in wet tatters beneath his shredded shorts. Between his legs is a large puddle, a mix of their fluids and lotion, with the bottle at the center. The sight soon causes hot streams of cum to start squirting from Braken’s tip. The milky fluid drips down the smooth wood, and it doesn’t stop until the post has a white sheen. 

 

It grabs his leg, and pulls him across the bed. His whole body feels like a single pulse point as Braken cradles him in its arms. Jason is gingerly lifted from the bed and it repositions him, hovering his manhood over the decorative wooden bed post. Two massive hands hold his thighs apart as he clings to the being. It slowly lowers him, Jason groaning and clawing at its back as the textured pole is pushed deeper inside him. Jason writhes around in ecstasy as his body conforms to the strange shape. His hot fluids slicken the pole further, new thick drops sliding down it and across Braken’s thighs.

 

Each time Jason is slid along the pole, the resistance of his body lessens, until Braken is easily moving him up and down at inhuman speed. It can hardly wait, the knowledge of what’s next making each second feel like an eternity. The sounds of creaking wood, and their moany pants are soon broken by a long shuddering scream as he climaxes around the wooden pole. It pulls away, still helping hold him upright as his clenching body pulls Jason further down, until he sits in nearly the splits on the corner of the bed.

A few moments pass before Jason can catch his breath, and when he finally does, it slowly lifts him back off the pole. Jason squeals as the rounded top pops out of him. It gently lays back onto the bed, standing off the edge between his legs. Its massive cock lays against his abdomen, the head poking against the bottom of his bust. His manhood throbs beneath it and he has lost all of the feeling in his legs. Suddenly, he feels very nervous, this is it, the time to pay has come, and he finds himself wondering if he can really afford the price. Pain dances on the edge of his vision, can he even handle more?

 

Braken senses the change in him and leans down, bringing its face close to his, “You’ve done so well, and it’ll all be over soon. Just a little longer, and you’ll be the man of your dreams.” 

 

As it speaks, a dark smoke flows out of its mouth and directly into his. Jason’s eyes glaze over for a moment as darkness brings pleasure to the forefront of his mind, erasing all thoughts of pain and worry. Soon, just as he desired his true body, he desired Braken, and as his eyes come back into focus, desperation consumes him. His limbs still feel heavy as he grinds up against its massive cock. Precum drips out of its tip, soaking into his tank top. It lets Jason continue to rub against it, every part of him now begging to be fucked. It lets his neediness grow, his hard clit, moving up and down along its shaft, electrical pleasure giving strength to his weak body. 

 

It’s wings spread as it stands up straight again, lining its tip up with Jason’s gaping entrance. It slowly pushes in, letting out a loud moan as his warm wet body takes its huge member. His back arches, and nails dig into the bed sheets. Braken holds his hips still, moving forward until its balls rest against his thighs. The fit is tight, his body sealing around its cock. The movements start slow while it allows his body to adjust, but soon it is humping him quickly, the bed banging against the wall with each thrust. The melody of their moans and the beat of the wall form an erotic chorus, each note driving Braken closer to completion. A primal roar echoes from its chest, and with a final hard slam, it begins squirting hot cum into him. 

 

The sensation of rushing fluids pushes Jason over his own peak, his body instinctively milking the seed into him. It feels like gallons of liquid spraying inside of him, and as Braken continues to thrust, cum spills out around its cock. It doesn’t stop, even when a hole has been busted in the drywall behind the head board, not until its cock goes limp and falls out of him with a wave of thick, white cum. He can feel it inside him, an egg that should have never been part of him fertilizes, and nestles into the wall of an organ he shouldn’t have. He wants to claw it out of himself, it feels so wrong, all of these parts are wrong. Tears well in his eyes.

 

Braken crawls up on the bed, kneeling next to his head. “Shhh, it’s okay.” It gently cradles his head, forcing him to look away from his own body and up into its pitch black eyes, “we are almost there, and you have my word, nothing but pleasure.” As it breathes out the last word, thick black smoke follows.

 

He takes a deep breath in, the burning in his throat bringing a welcomed wave of relief. The screaming awareness of his own body fades to a whisper. The beating drums behind his ears grow louder, no longer with fear but a craving. A need that overpowered every other sensation in his body, a need only Braken could meet. Without saying a word, Jason slowly raises his hand to its soft cock, already starting to stiffen with his touch, and brings it to his lips. An indulgent moan escapes his throat as the cum meets his tongue. This was it, what he felt like he needed with every ounce of his being. 

 

“Oh, good boy, this is exactly what you two need.” It pets his hair, watching his eagerness grow as he laps up more cum. “Don’t worry about anything but feeding.” It’s now fully hard again, his hand can’t even close around it’s cock as he milks large drops of precum into his mouth. 

 

Jason’s breathing deepens as he sucks down the delicious seed, the salty taste all he can think about. A thin line of it drips from the corner of his mouth, and down his chin. At the same time, his body starts to change. Nine months of growth and development happens in minutes, his stomach grows, breasts begin to fill, but still all he can feel is the hot nectar flowing down his throat. Braken keeps his head tilted up, not even letting him glance down at a form he should never be. Soon its own low moans mix with those of Jason’s delightful feeding, until its hips involuntarily thrust forward, and it drains the last of its seed into him with a sudden burst.

 

Cum fills his mouth and spills out around the head of its cock, coating his neck and chest, before soaking into his tank top. It keeps a hand on his chin as its cock falls from his lips, going limp once more. 

 

It leans down once more, holding its face close to Jason’s, making sure their gazes stay locked, “I don’t want you to see this, so I’m going to take that from you, okay?”

 

“T-take what?” He whispers, his throat hoarse from the hours of moaning. 

 

“Your sight, just for a little while, just until I make you into the man you were always meant to be.” It places a finger on his temple, waiting for his nod of approval before making his eyes cloud over. 

 

The world goes blank for Jason, an incomprehensible nothingness, and he can suddenly feel everything; the fluids slowly dripping across his thighs, and his tank top, now much tighter, cutting into his skin. The beating of his heart, and the sound of his breathing feel like they are blasting in his ears. A watch ticks on his desk, the sound once incomprehensible now blared like a metronome. Braken’s hand slowly drifts down from his temple and closes around one of the shoulder straps on his tank top. The wet fabric rips like paper with a firm tug downwards, and Jason lets out a loud gasp as his damp skin is exposed to cold air. 

 

He feels a tallon start moving across his stomach, digging just a bit into his skin. A slight pain distracts from the aching feeling of a part of his body that doesn’t belong being touched. He can feel the symbols being drawn on him, and soon Braken’s voice fills his head. The room around them seems to quiet, as if even the air wants to hear its honey voice sing in a language long since dead to mankind. The markings on his body begin to heat up, a warmth that radiates through to his core. The spell seeps into him, seeking out the payment owed, and then it’s gone. He can feel the emptiness in him, and without being told, he knows the worst part is over. 

 

It leans down and its hand moves up, cupping his breast and bringing his nipple to its mouth. At first, Jason only felt the warmth of its mouth, soon a gushing sensation follows. He recognizes that he is being milked, and the thought crosses his mind that this should be horribly dysphoric, but it’s not. This is the last time his chest would ever be touched in a feminine way, and that gave him a sense of euphoria. Euphoria that only grew as his breast shrunk smaller, flattening against his body. Braken switches sides, repeating the process on the other one. Jason brings his hand up to his newly formed peck. Tears of joy wet his cheeks, it was so flat, so perfect. 

 

Feeling his second breast go was like feeling shackles finally being unlocked, shackles he had been wearing so long, he didn’t even remember what freedom was like. He clutches his chest, feeling his own body, his hands exploring the new and different plains. It was the most pleasure he had felt all night, the pure joy of having them gone. Braken wasn’t done there, its mouth continues downward, gently trailing across his skin, causing it to change. He feels the ich of hair growing where none was before, and his once smooth, thin skin begins to thicken. His throat feels strange, a pressure he can feel deep beneath the skin, his cords changing. It’s warm lips find their way to his crotch, and he lets out a sudden moan. It’s nearly cut off by a sob of happiness, it was so much deeper, it finally sounded like it was his. 

 

Braken’s lips close around his clit, eliciting another moan from him. He doesn’t hold it back, the deep sound echoing through the room, and the euphoria the sound caused staying around long after. More erratic moans come as it begins sucking, causing a sensation more pleasurable than anything Jason had ever felt before. It was a pleasure that only grew more intense as blood rushed to the area, feuling new growth. He could feel it getting longer, the heat of Braken’s mouth melting away his dysphoria with every inch that is added. 

 

He can feel his abdomen flattening, organs that should have never been there shrinking, and repositioning. It felt so right, like before he was contorted and held into some unnatural position, and this was him finally getting to rest, to go back to how it was always meant to be. Braken slowly pulls his head back off the newly formed cock, the tip slipping out with an audible pop and a sensation that leaves Jason gasping for breath. Its head slips lower, kissing and suckling on his balls, which soon begin to fill. The skin tightens, and the sensitivity soon becomes overwhelming. The sensation to cum overtakes him, he doesn’t know how to hold back, he doesn’t want to. 

 

Heat radiates through his cock and into his hips, growing hotter and hotter until it nearly hurts. Then there is an explosion of pure ecstasy, and for the first time, he can really experience his orgasm. Just pleasure, no crushing dysphoria, no self hatred. Cum spurts from his tip, dripping back down around his cock. Braken slips lower, its lips now pressing to the entrance of his manhood, the wet hole the only feminine part of him remaining. It licks and laps at it, cleaning its mess from earlier and using its tongue to massage the sore muscles. Working like a master artisan, it mends him, guiding stretched flesh back to its original form. 

 

“You may want this gone now, but I think you’ll come to wish I left it.” Braken muses, slipping up to lick away the fresh cum that dripped down onto his balls. 

 

“O-okay, I trust you.” 

 

Jason feels it leaning over him again, can feel its warm breath on his cheeks, and then its lips softly press to his. The clouds in his eyes part, and by the time his eyes come back into focus, Braken is gone. He doesn’t move, doesn’t dare look over himself and fear overtakes him. What if he looked down and it was all a dream, and his body still is wrong? His hands resting on his newly flat chest tell him this is wrong, and he can feel his now limp cock resting on his thigh. It had to be real. 

 

He slowly sits up and looks over himself. Tears well in his eyes, and he covers his mouth with his hands. It was all real, this was him, his body, it finally made sense. He gingerly rubs one of his pecks, watching his hand move across his skin in disbelief. Tears of happiness turn into sobs as he sees his cock. A real penis, functional in every way, was just there, attached to him. He sits in his bed for a long time, just crying and staring, waiting for his alarm clock to blare and wake him from this amazing dream, but it never does. He watches the sun slowly rise through his window, hears the birds start their morning songs, and then starts to get up. His room is a mess, his clothes hang onto him by a few threads, and it is the first day of the rest of his life. A life where today, and everyday after, he got to live it the way he was always meant to, as the man he had always been.

12