Chapter 15
252 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Take it off,"(A/N: Oh my~) Megan said sternly after a couple of days on the ship. She was tired of Argen sitting there with a smile on his face even though she could see the things under his shirt.

Argen, still smiling but starting to get annoyed was standing firmly in front of her as they looked each other down with Lee at the side in shock at the random fight that had broken out.

"Um, guys... maybe we should keep it down and talk like normal people-"

"Take it off... now," Megan said glancing down at his Argens shirt as they both ignored Lee's words. Argen's smile disappeared as he just sighed and looked at her with a hand on his head.

"I have no reason to..." Argen said as he looked at her seriously, causing her to grit her teeth and grab him by the collar.

"It's disgusting! and you're trying to hide it when you have people here that care!" Megan yelled out loudly, causing Lee to pale as he grabbed both of them and swung them down.

"I don't know what we are talking about but your scream probably alerted the whole ship of our presence..." Lee barely finished as footsteps came walking along the deck.

"See what you did? If you cared you'd shut up about things that are no big deal, it's old and it doesn't hurt anymore" Argen said as he grabbed their small duffel bag and looked at the latch that connected the normal ship to the cargo.

Hearing people speak in a different language they all held their breath. Megan however couldn't let it go and grabbed Argen's shoulder, agitated at the current events and also the things under his Shirt.

"How did it happen at least... if it doesn't matter then you should be able to talk about it" Megan said looking at Argen's surprised expression as silver energy shocked her hand.

"Sorry..." Argen said gulping as he looked away, the latch started to rattle, signaling that they had been found out.

"Yes, Mam... the two are here..." A man came in saying these words, clear as day as his eyes were fogged over and he flopped down onto the floor.

"Um.... guys... Maybe I'm delusional... but that's not a normal person" Lee said as Megan and Argen were looking at the man, though Lee was looking up at a floating lady.

"The pale lady..." Argen said with a gulp the first thing that came into his mind seeing the woman standing there, white as paper, and looking down on them with black eyes.

"On the count of 3-" Lee started to say before the lady zapped forward at an unmatchable speed and grabbed him by the throat, throwing him toward the back as her nails grew to be 2 feet in length, staring down at the frightened 11-year-old Argen.

Before Argen could move he was already being grabbed by the lady and rushed away, screaming as Megan made one last-ditch effort to lunge and grab his flailing arm...

"Megan!" Aregfen yelled in terror as he was whisked up to the deck, all the sailors were lying dead as The Pale Lady started running toward the edge at an almost imperceptible speed.

*Grrr* A low growl reached Argen's ears as his body started to glow silver, in the next second he was on the other side of the deck, seeing the wolf and The Pale Lady staring each other down.

The wolf growled and flashed forward with a silvery aura flying off of it as it jumped in the air, enraged that this thing had touched Argen.

This wolf was made to protect him, from anything, whether it be things that didn't really hurt or things that actually mattered, the wolf protected him from it all.

Including his memories, The wolf couldn't erase them, so he numbed them, making Argen not think it was too big of a deal, the main reason he was all of a sudden able to smile.

Argen didn't know this, but it didn't always work, this was the reason he had been able to blow up so much fighting La Llorona...

The wolf bit down on the pale lady's arm before getting slammed into the ground by the woman. A child of Niobe, she and her sisters had been attacked and killed by Artemis due to their mother's small slip-up. She had somehow been turned into a monster type being, probably due to her hatred for Artemis that had caused the transformation, causing her to become immortal, along with her mother, who also had become immortal but spent her days in a dark cave shut away from everything.

Up until recently, that is, She had been called by her mother that they had a chance at revenge, without hearing anything else after these words she had quickly rushed over to claim and destroy the small child that Artemis had birthed... A rumor that was starting to spread throughout tarturas... spread by who no one knew...

The wolf quickly got up and opened its jaws wide, snapping down on the protective arm that the pale lady had blocked with and scraping with his long claws across her underbelly, causing small thin lines of smoke air out, showing she wasn't human anymore.

"Annabeth told me about her as well... though no one knows much about her... just that she was a child of Niobe... the woman who is after Lee and I," Argen said as he stood up steadily, his shirt ripped to pieces, causing him to stand there his upper body bare.

"Guys you all right!" Lee suddenly burst out with Argen's Bow in his hands pointing at them before letting out a breath of relief... that is before he let in a sharp breath seeing Argen's body.

"What are you guys looking at me like that for?" Argen asked as the wolf and the pale lady were at a standstill starting each other down.

Argen, looking down at his severely scarred body looked back at them in confusion. He remembered these scars, of course, he had to let the women do whatever they wanted to him, some marked him with knives and put their names on him, claiming him as theirs.

There were also tons of marks from beating with his dad and also several deep scars, all that read "Bastard" "die" "useless" "trash" It went on and on, scarred all over his body, covering the majority of his small frame.

"I'm gonna help Asfalís... he's obviously struggling to take her on," Argen said quickly looking away as he grabbed the bow from the still shocked Lee and rushed forward towards his wolf, a wolf he'd made, not that he knew, to protect him, a wolf he had named Asfalís... meaning safe...

9